[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My understanding from translation site (I apologize again for inaccuracies and mistakes. Please correct me)

Preview 1:

ZF: YaNuo ...

Although we are sworn brothers, but relationship between a guy and a guy aside other than buddies ... 

I didn't know there are any other possibilities.

ZF: At the back ...

YN: Oh ...

ZF: YaNuo ... I like (love) you.

Preview 2:

ZF: YaNuo ... I ... actually  I am a pair for you  ...             --> just recently edited this sentence

GC: Don't say(to me)  that sworn brother hasn't take care of you.

YN: "When A Man Loves A Man" ?

ZF: YaNuo ...

Although we are sworn brothers, but relationship between a guy and a guy aside other than buddies ... 

I didn't know there are any other possibilities.

On 11/22/2015 at 0:41 PM, Angelique Salvatierra said:

What a nice episode!... :w00t:

Episode 7 preview 1:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote videos

Episode 7 preview 2:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote videos

Translations?

Next week is the start of what I've been waiting to happen! Hehehe :wub:

Oh Zifeng! "Truly, madly, deeply" falling in love with Yanuo!

Ahhhhhhh!!! I truely madly deeply crazy over them!!!!!!

In the preview 2 it seems like Zifeng wants to tell Yanuo that they match together. This is if my understanding of the dictionary is correct...

"In fact I am a pair (comparing to the hairpin) to you all along." 

Screenshot_2015-11-23-13-45-20.png

Hee~ This confession is kinda corny!

Will he do it? I'm thinking there will obstacles while he's trying to confess so he won't be able to

Screenshot_2015-11-23-14-55-29.png

So, Zifeng you want to kiss Yanuo huh? 

It's starting! This, This, THIS is what I want! :w00t:

How to tie a necktie part 2! Oh Yeah!!! 

I think, once Ya Nuo reached 26, she will have two identity... since in ep 6, she inform Zi Feng that she has a younger sister... Oh No!!! if my prediction is real... it's gonna be another epic drama!!! 

My friend told me that she read at the facebook, says that QiYang actually is the most bad guy... I am not sure how true what it... Bii too innocent look to be evil... XD

@uglypearl oh, I didn't correct your translations, that's just what I think Zifeng was saying based on the dictionary translations and the way he's holding the hairpin that seems like what he's saying is connected to it.

@visiopeia I think what will happen is Yanuo will leave for some time and return as a woman. But in case of dual identity then that would make into a lot of laughs! :lol: Like, she can be seen wearing makeup while dressed as Yanuo, then she'll be seen with the mannerisms of Yanuo while she is HER. HA! 

So they are speculating that Qingyang is a bad guy, but I don't think so. Maybe he's just investigating something for Zifeng or he's just looking for his parents that went missing 7 years ago.

Zherui's part is so short! :(

Ah, and though they are dry (didn't get wet) in episode 6 there is still water involved via swimming pool. hehe

@uglypearl oh, I didn't correct your translations, that's just what I think Zifeng was saying based on the dictionary translations and the way he's holding the hairpin that seems like what he's saying is connected to it.

I went back to the translation sites and review that sentence,  I think your translation on that sentence is more correct than mine. 

Plus @thunderman1 approves your post.

My friend told me that she read at the facebook, says that QiYang actually is the most bad guy... I am not sure how true what it... Bii too innocent look to be evil... XD

It's also possible that he's seeking revenge for what happened to his parents and blames Du family about this.

I think Wu WanHao was just manipulating , deceiving him and telling lies to QingYang in order  to get rid of ZiFeng so that WanHao could take the position.

I am hoping QingYang won't become the villain  in this drama.

I hate this drama, why?because its turning me psycho. Its one episode a week argh, subs take forever to come out:tears:  I've watched each episode twice, re reading recaps,i hate the person who recommended it for turning me into an Obsessed nut case.why did i start a show that will end in march :crazy::sweatingbullets:

I watched the raw ep 6 but i still don't understand why Nana wanna sue Qiyang Uncle? Sue him for .... ????

Anyone can explain more for me pls?

From what I read and understand,  NaNa  found out that her father exists at the time of her mom's death.

She was searching for her dad and she wants to sue her dad for abandoning them to claim large sum of

money in order to buy her mom's old house before her life could disappear.

In the drama. When she found out that the QingYang's mentor is her dad upon their first meet, she got

angry at her dad and left the  cafe without explaining further.  Days after she left, she  file a  lawsuit to

him.

I hate this drama, why?because its turning me psycho. Its one episode a week argh, subs take forever to come out:tears:  I've watched each episode twice, re reading recaps,i hate the person who recommended it for turning me into an Obsessed nut case.why did i start a show that will end in march :crazy::sweatingbullets:

Just be patient! Subbers and segmenters do it for free! And also, subs are generally and relatively done in a manner that is efficient. You can expect subs to be up 1-2 days after the initial airing. :)

That first episode was so cheesy that I think I developed a bad case of lactose intolerance and it had an unhealthy amount of aegyo but oddly enough it was still a barrel of laughs. Episode 2 took a much more serious turn although it wasn't entirely devoid of humour

I haven't seen anything with Baron since Tian Ya Ming Yue Dao and although he could certainly do with a lot more padding, he's blossomed into a rather suave leading man. That hairstyle is rather distracting though, reminding me of Tamaki Hiroshi in Nodame. 

Megan's really good as the cross-dressing Yanuo. Probably better than anyone I've ever seen in this kind of role. But then she's had 25 years to perfect it. :P And I was thinking too about how ironic it was that her voice was deeper than Baron's. ;) She's definitely got that gangly gait down pat. 

What's not to like about Du Zifeng? He's the very epitome of masculine perfection. Even a cross-dressing girl with badass fighting skills has to succumb to those charms eventually.

The premise is silly... and the moral of the story is that her parents are first class idiots not just for believing the fortune teller but for allowing themselves to be controlled by this fear. But I suppose if they hadn't subjected their daughter to this act of idiocy she'd probably never have noticed Prince Charming or he her. ;)

For me the show works best when it focuses on the relationship of the leads and on the dynamics of the Du family. 

I watched the raw ep 6 but i still don't understand why Nana wanna sue Qiyang Uncle? Sue him for .... ????

Anyone can explain more for me pls?

From what I read and understand,  NaNa  found out that her father exists at the time of her mom's death.

She was searching for her dad and she wants to sue her dad for abandoning them to claim large sum of

money in order to buy her mom's old house before her life could disappear.

In the drama. When she found out that the QingYang's mentor is her dad upon their first meet, she got

angry at her dad and left the  cafe without explaining further.  Days after she left, she  file a  lawsuit to

him.

Thank you for the explainations.... now i finally understand the whole ep 6 .... 

Guest skeletonworks

Waaaaaahhhh Baron's expression to show Zifeng's affection towards Yanuo in the lift before it got crowded is so on point!!!! I'm loving every bit of the story even though it's predictable! In the preview, I feel like he's gonna try to kiss him!!!! Kya~~~

When Qingyang suddenly appeared while ZF & YN are being attacked, I instantly thought that he's the one attacking them because the silhouette behind the tree looked like him! Usually it's the quiet one who's the evil one because it's unpredictable. I just can't imagine QY as a villain not because of his look, but because of this question: Can he pull it off? LOL. 

Archived