[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/2/2015, 11:29:38, kiraning said:

@xXMzSmilesXx doramaticbites is my tumblr teehee. Thanks for crediting :) Also yes. Megan is so professional! She's so fun and adorable off cam but the moment the photographer calls on her her model face is on. Can't wait for the rest of the mag shoot bts!

Oh darling you should definitely posts your gifs on the drama and the couples here! I'm definitely going to appreciate your beautiful gifs!

And looking at the BTS video of the magazine shoot Megan, she seems to be a happy go lucky girl, whose serious about her work but knows how to have fun to! :) 

Zifeng didn't tear the confession letter he was making for Yanuo.

letter%20to%20yanuo.png

It is alone in the bin.

letter%20to%20yanuo%20discarded.png

I hope this letter will find its way to Yanuo!

I was so sad for the both of them in the last part of episode 7. It is better if Yanuo will follow Xiaojing's suggestion to get close to Zifeng at any given opportunity. That she won't back out, and make more moves on him even more.

If Yanuo will use the "keep a close distance to the one you like" technique then Zifeng will definitely like Yanuo more and more. 

Everytime i watched the interview the actors did on 2 nov 2015, part 13, i cant help but smile.

The media asked a question. River chen nudged/squeezed megan's waist. She then quickly answered the question while people were laughing. Can it be any cuter!

On 12/2/2015 at 6:16 PM, littlesame said:

what i had for lunch haha

oh the BUS BTS, the BUS BTS the BUS BTS :w00t:  no explanation necessary~

MOD EDIT: Do not quote videos

@mumuchanThis is the one. The bus scenes start at around 7.50.

@comicsuki Thanks for the vid! I really think that it is a shame they cut that scene out. Episode 8 better have very substantial scenes, if not I can't see how they could justify cutting it. Zi Han is such a lovely sister.

@kiraning, i just visited your tumblr and read your recaps especially on Bromance. You do have a way with words. I guess all of us have almost the same favorite heart pounding scenes..:D. Love what you did. 

I suppose river chen and megan already have a girlfriend, boyfriend , right? Hope she wont be branded a homewrecker.... i mean, look at her! When i was in my teens i had a crush on a senpai who looked exactly like  yanuo, and i knew she was a SHE.

13 hours ago, rosee70 said:

Tq @littlesame. I just had that for bfast.:)

and i'm sure it was very wholesome and yummy haha

6 hours ago, rosee70 said:

Everytime i watched the interview the actors did on 2 nov 2015, part 13, i cant help but smile.

The media asked a question. River chen nudged/squeezed megan's waist. She then quickly answered the question while people were laughing. Can it be any cuter!

you noticed that slight hand movement too? that unspoken gesture is so gentle and worth more than millions of words, a mutual understanding that needs no definition

6 hours ago, rosee70 said:

Can I have a link to this video please? I'd love to see that^^

This one?

@rosee70 you just need to copy and paste the link :) 

Also thank you for taking the time to read what I wrote! Means a lot when people look at my gifs and writing. Haha yes I'm sure we all pretty much go crazy over the same scenes!

1 hour ago, rosee70 said:

I suppose river chen and megan already have a girlfriend, boyfriend , right? Hope she wont be branded a homewrecker.... i mean, look at her! When i was in my teens i had a crush on a senpai who looked exactly like  yanuo, and i knew she was a SHE.

That I'm really not sure. But I doubt Megan will be labelled a homewrecker. She's controlled, even more so than River (who is quite private and controlled himself) and there's no rumours flying about the both of them. 

Episode 7 was awesome.

Zifeng can't take his eyes from Yanuo

tumblr_nyt5b9AGV41u207xuo4_400.giftumblr_nyt5b9AGV41u207xuo2_400.giftumblr_nyt5b9AGV41u207xuo3_400.giftumblr_nyt5b9AGV41u207xuo1_r1_400.giftumblr_nyt5b9AGV41u207xuo7_400.giftumblr_nyt5b9AGV41u207xuo8_400.gif

That awkward moment when your hand touches someone's richard simmons.

tumblr_nyw5q3prYN1u207xuo3_400.gif

happy man      

tumblr_nyw5q3prYN1u207xuo4_250.gif                                                    

and lonely man 

tumblr_nyw5q3prYN1u207xuo5_400.gif

I'm also in love with head over heels in Megan Lai as Yanuo.

tumblr_nysjyzC9qZ1u207xuo2_400.gif

tumblr_nysjyzC9qZ1u207xuo1_r1_400.gif

Archived