[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

I just finished ep 5 raw !!!! I can't wait for ep 6.. each episode has an interesting parts...  whenever it finished one episode, i start to grumble.. why only once  a week???!!! lol...

I think zi feng now start to like ya nuo .... but he can't accept the gay feeling.. i wonder what will happen to him if he found out that ya nuo is actually a girl .... kkkkk

On the preview it may seem that Zifeng likes Yanuo. It can mean that he likes him as brother right? But Zihan seems to acknowledge that her brother likes Yanuo as he's in love with her?

Will he come out of the closet and say "I'm gay and I like Yanuo"? Or "I'm a guy who likes a guy but that doesn't mean I'm gay". lol

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2015 at 1:00 AM, Angelique Salvatierra said:
On 11/16/2015 at 0:38 AM, visiopeia said:

I just finished ep 5 raw !!!! I can't wait for ep 6.. each episode has an interesting parts...  whenever it finished one episode, i start to grumble.. why only once  a week???!!! lol...

I think zi feng now start to like ya nuo .... but he can't accept the gay feeling.. i wonder what will happen to him if he found out that ya nuo is actually a girl .... kkkkk

On the preview it may seem that Zifeng likes Yanuo. It can mean that he likes him as brother right? But Zihan seems to acknowledge that her brother likes Yanuo as he's in love with her?

Will he come out of the closet and say "I'm gay and I like Yanuo"? Or "I'm a guy who likes a guy but that doesn't mean I'm gay". lol

Or "I am not gay, but i really can't live without ya nuo" ??? OMG!!! i can't wait Sunday to come!!!! 

What a good episode.. am I the only one that thinks that Black suit Blood brother of his father wants to take over? I did not get same vibe from coffee blood brother dad of our coffee boy. Black suit did not like that ZiFeng had such a good blood brother in Ya Nuo beside him and that they seem to work so well as a team in fighting and are close. I see him seeing this as a threat to what he wants and that is to take control and oust ZiFeng.

He told his son or whoever to look into Ya Nuo did he not? If he has not it will be only a matter of time before he does or tries to remove Ya Nuo from ZiFeng's side. He can not have him with such a strong ally by him.

I loved the fight scene with Ya Nuo and Zi Feng. You can see how well they work together to protect each other and get rid of the threats. Black suit was not happy at all although he pretended.

Edit:

Another thing I thought of is they in watching Ya Nuo see him and ZiFeng being real close and assume ZiFeng is in a gay relationship and try to use it to oust him from his position. It will be funny and irritating. Irritating because ZiFeng will have to deal with this and Ya Nuo will not want anything to harm ZiFeng. It will be funny because they are making such a big deal over it only for it to turn out later Ya Nuo is a girl. (I keep picturing the scene in the movie version of  Victor/Victoria with Julie Andrews and James Garner from 1982, he was in a mob and people were getting on him for dating a man that turned out to be a woman lol) Ya Nuo will prolly out herself to help ZiFeng if she thinks that they are trying to get him out.

Just a crazy thought of mine. It could go totally different and they just threaten Ya Nuo to walk away and thinks he/she has but she shows up to fight beside ZiFeng again to save or help him anyway regardless of the consequences.

So, Yanuo said it was the tin case that is her favorite and they thought it was just cold drops/candy so Zifeng didn't open it!

I think, if it is to go to the fact that Zifeng will out himself as gay then there may be a scene either he'll be happy or angry when the fact that Yanuo being a girl is revealed. 

Happy because he's not gay and they can have a real relationship. 

Or

Mad because Yanuo hid this secret from him for a long time that even them having feelings for each other and yet she didn't tell him the truth.

So, Yanuo said it was the tin case that is her favorite and they thought it was just cold drops/candy so Zifeng didn't open it!

I think, if it is to go to the fact that Zifeng will out himself as gay then there may be a scene either he'll be happy or angry when the fact that Yanuo being a girl is revealed. 

Or

Mad because Yanuo hid this secret from him for a long time that even them having feelings for each other and yet she didn't tell him the truth.

I agree with you... but the title "Bromance" might hint us ... maybe what we think might not be happening? Maybe Yanuo choose to be his buddy rather than in relationship????

Oh No!! I hope this won't be happen.... I can't accept it if the director or the script writer wrote this way! gosh.. it's only ep 5 and i have think for the end of the story!!! drop dead!

Or

I agree with you... but the title "Bromance" might hint us ... maybe what we think might not be happening? Maybe Yanuo choose to be his buddy rather than in relationship????

Oh No!! I hope this won't be happen.... I can't accept it if the director or the script writer wrote this way! gosh.. it's only ep 5 and i have think for the end of the story!!! drop dead!

We'll just have to keep watching. Bromance is just a slang term coined for a romantic relationship between two men. Because only a few know that Ya Nuo is a girl, she is seen as a boy amongst ZF. So therefore this is indeed a bromance. :) 

From what I found out in episode 5:

ZiFeng told Ya Nuo that he could like him if he was a girl. According to him Ya Nuo is kind hearted,smart,  strong, can fight beside him as well as being  nice and filial if he was a girl who had those qualities he would go after him for sure. LOL YN says good thing I'm a manly man lol and ZF says that is why I said if.

YN gets up and stumbles due to a blister from the heels he wore as the fairy. ZF tells him to sit and YN says it must be hard to be a woman since the heels gave him blisters. ZF takes off his shoe and says he scraped it (more like the blister burst.) and ties his handkerchief around the open sour and then they both decide to walk barefoot. More like ZF was taking pity on YN so the shoe would not continue to rub against it. Saying it has been a long time since he walked without shoes. (well you should not be doing it now.. do you know how dirty that ground is..!) 

When YN, ZF, Coffee guy and Nana are together Coffee guy gives him the folder withe information that ZF wanted him to find out. Per CB it seems someone has it out for ZF and that the men in episode 1 that he fought with YN where sent by someone along with the magazine article to discredit him was also a setup. ZF says even before his father disappeared his family had taken to only running the Amusement park and was out of the underworld side of the business and had no enemies. Which means although they no longer get into the illegal side of the house they are still well respected and looked up to and did not have any one angry with them.  ZF vows to get anyone who is trying to hurt him and his family and YN, CB and Nana said they would help to.

They go on to talk about how they all met and how close they are and Nana tells coffee guy she will be his family and then YN says with him and ZF growing up like brothers and his being blood brothers they can all be a family. Coffee guy nods ok and then they do the game to see who can finish their beers first something ZF and coffee dude always do. ZF tells them he and coffee dude are going camping and invites YN and Nana and she says yes but YN does not and ZF says go and of course YN says that he has never been and ZF starts in on his giving him all his first and YN tries to stop him and he says your first time camping, your first official job, tying your first neck tie and your first... and YN says don't say it  and ZF says what are you saying I gave you my first kiss too and coffee boy just shakes his head  and Nana wants to now about it and YN says it was a accident/mistake and ZF says no it was not and goes on to tell Nana who asks what does it feel like for two guys to kiss and YN embarrassed tells coffee boy she will go cook noodles and then ZF sits up to tell what happen only YN comes back in to drag out Nana telling her to not listen and come help him make noodles lol.

We also find out that CB's parents where with ZF's father when he disappeared so he lost both parents when ZF lost his father.

Now I have a bad feeling I know who got rid of them (I hate that they died and wished they would be found but it was so long ago I have to let that go.)

Later it seems there is an annual meeting of the families held every year and the young cocky guy in the white shirt is black suits son he tells ZF's mom and the coffee uncle that his son has been practicing for a year for it.. Too bad he will fall short. They normally have a one on one competition but this year cocky boy wants to do 2 on 2 because of YN being ZF's blood brother and to test his skills I think. You can see the jealousy and arrogance as he wants to knock ZF down to take over he and his father black suit.

Of course things did not go the way he planned and ZF and YN beat him.  Black suit dad says that YN can fight and both men Coffee Uncle and black suit say that they are happy ZF has someone like YN beside him but only Coffee Uncle was sincere in it I think.

After everyone leaves Black Suit tells his son that Pi Ya Nuo is in no way average and he will never be able to debut because ZF has Pi Ya Nuo beside him now and you can see he will be destined to move up and do well because of it. He tells his son to find a way to remove YN from ZF's side in order for him to oust him basically and cripple ZF (I knew it ZF and YN work to well together and they noticed it. So that either means he will find out YN's secret and try to pry them a part by blackmail or he will see them together and try to use that as hurting ZF. Either way I YN may do it for a moment but I don't see it lasting long.

This shows this man was prolly wanting ZF's father and our coffee boys parents out the way as well because they where in support of him in order to try to take over but things did not go the way he wanted as ZF stepped up and held that place and still is even though they do not get their hand into the illegal side. I am not sure if they don't them to be out of things or feel that as part of the gangs they should not be legit or just envy and greed are behind it. Whatever it is I suspect he is behind ZF's dad and coffee boy's parents going missing. I bet he was the one that called and said they need to come to over see a disagreement but it was really to get rid of them.

I want to see if I am perhaps right about his being the culprit and what his son will do. I just had a wild through. what if the son finds out about YN and ends up falling for her too? NO that would really be funny.

I also have an understanding of the point of Nana and QY's story.. QY's parents disappeared and so Nana came along to fill his void of emptiness. If you all haven't noticed, whenever Nana is around, he's smiling again. :) I think it's bittersweet because she's not going to last very long... :( 

Although I'm still waiting on what more the writer will reveal because their story is indeed another insert just to fill up the episode time. 

Hello there.. after watching Oh My Ghostess, I've resort to watching this drama.  I've finished watching EP3. I recalled the times when I'm watching You're Beautiful, a korean drama wherein due to accident, twin sibling became a replacement of her twin brother in a band.

There are flaws in this drama, but nevertheless I'm liking this drama even more. I like the male lead, oh my, he is so very handsome just like Aaron Yan when I'm watching Fall in love with me.

How is Baron Chen in Taiwan? Is he considered as one of the  popular actor? What other Rom-com drama that he starred with as main lead? l like to watch  it also if there is.

Thank you.

I'm in EP4, "I LIKE GUYS" makes me laugh. But how is it that the other pin was kept by Piano? I didn't see in the flash back that the other pin was given to her. Also Bii looks very much like Choi Soo Jong, a very well known Korean actor as per photo below. They look like father and son.

pres_14a.jpg

I like the final scene in EP4where Pi Yanou dressed as fairy. Zifeng was very much stunned to see Pi Yanou.

Guest IrisEva

Finally caught up with  the epi..and loved it as always ..i totally loved ZF reaction on seeing yanou in dress..he was so stunned and mesmerized..that boy can't sense it but it  already started falling in love with his sworn brother..i just can't wait till ZH gets to " Ore wa homo ja nai " state... ZF teasing yanou about him stealing her many first's and her running away to cook instant noodles was just hilarious..i may or may not have thing for ZR..i'm quite not sure how i feel about him yet and  i'm still having a sour taste about QY and nana story line..i'm  still not able to connect their  fast paced relationship..and i now feel little suspicious about nana to add it on ..right from the beginning ..her presence has been  forceful  ..At first she just dashes  in and drinks QY's coffee  then goes to his coffee shop and now she becomes his family..?? i feel something fishy in there..but that could just be me*shrugs*

Hi to everyone out there.. I have finished EP5. I am sorry to say that I am not interested in the Quinyang -Nana scenes. Its my own feeling only and please don't get me wrong. Maybe I'm so much engrossed to Zifeng-Pi Yanou scenes which is very exciting for me especially that Pi Yanou is falling for him.

Guest IrisEva

Hi to everyone out there.. I have finished EP5. I am sorry to say that I am not interested in the Quinyang -Nana scenes. Its my own feeling only and please don't get me wrong. Maybe I'm so much engrossed to Zifeng-Pi Yanou scenes which is very exciting for me especially that Pi Yanou is falling for him.

TBH neither am i ..i feel their story to be forceful and out of connectivity ...to be more accurate..it just there because it should be there(to fill up the episode length )

Archived