[Drama 2016] Local Hero 동네의 영웅

Seiran029

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33   hello.gif     I am so thrilled you are joining us on this thread!

Subtitles will not take too long, I think. It is DramaFever, so - weekend subtitles will most likely come out on Mon-Tues respectively.
In fact, I think they may have announced that first episode will premier on Drama Fever on the 25th.

Embedded image permalink

9 Hot leading actors to watch in DramaFever's new and upcoming K-dramas

Keeping relevant material only

7. Park Shi Hoo (Neighborhood Hero premieres on January 25.)

Park returns to television after a 2013 scandal threatened to ruin his career forever. Following the charges being dropped, will the public fall in love with him again? You will have to tune into Neighborhood Hero to find out.

e20a6687-c0cb-4531-9c80-4a6f6ea47da6.jpg

8. Lee Soo Hyuk (Neighborhood Hero)

He has built quite an impressive resume following his teen heartthrob days. Lee also proved he had the potential to be a top star in the 2011 musical What's Up. He must have something special up his sleeve for this exciting new action series. 

f3397e0b-d11f-43dc-bb04-8cedfaecc5b2.jpg

Comment on DramaFever Blog
http://www.dramafever.com/news/--hot-leading-actors-to-watch-in-dramafevers-new-and-upcoming-k-dramas-/

Hi chinguS..I cannot wait for this drama to premiere. OCN crime drama always the best. And I am anticipating to see the other side of Lee Soo Hyuk. I LOVE HIM in Scholar Who Walks the Night as the Evil Vampire Gwi. He did absolutely well in that drama. ^^

More BTS Videos

Park Si Hoo's looking good!

And Jo Sung Ah and Jung Man Sik are really funny.

Spoiler

@jongski He'll be having a dorky character so the cuteness is overloading... Although he'll be rather stupid... A great turn around from all his previous roles. But that's a good change. ;)

@irilight That scene with Si Hoo and Soo Hyuk just makes me excited for the Bromance in this show (aside from the already established official lovelines). It's action comedy so I'm all the more hyped up. Hihi~ :w00t:

@bebebisous33 That 6min trailer is just jjang!!! But I don't know why they aren't uploading it on Youtube. Naver has country restrictions so it's was harding looking for a decent official link. I think they've never imagined the international community being hyped up about it too :sweatingbullets:

@liltash85, yey.. great to have you join us here!    :)

@NestleKIMY, thank you so much for those BTS videos. Love them... funny. 
I also look forward to the bromance.. And I agree. Action comedy at it's best - I hope.

The long preview - I think DramaFever will sub it,, and then it will be on YT with the subs from DramaFever.  (At least, that has traditionally what happened with drama that DramaFever took on)

%25C2%25B5%25C2%25BF%25C2%25B3%25C3%2597

source

Archived