[Drama 2016] Local Hero 동네의 영웅

Seiran029

29 minutes ago, Heidimx12 said:

Patiently waiting for this to air so that I get to see Yuri again on screen. Lee Soo Hyuk and Park Shi Hoo are looking good.

Action thriller. OCN. Jan 23. Local Hero / Neighborhood Hero. PSH. LSH. Yuri

Action crime drama! Yes.Thank heavens there's OCN channel and action crime thriller dramas!  jongski is happy :D

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, MeiYingg said:

aww I love it when soohyuk  gathering with the kids :phew::wub:  I felf for those lil girls at 2:06, tho I dun understand what is it about but it's be like " aww dare you handsome oppa" :">

@MeiYingg, I loved that part too.... They were so thrilled to be there, and he was so cool/cute about it.

Embedded image permalink

Here's the new preview!

6 hours ago, aurelly said:

Also, uri lord vampire Shoo Hyuk really cute here, i like his style, so fresh. 

I agree, our Overlord Vampire Gwi has turned into a cute comical dorky and stylish creature :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nzljp9ycxC1ucmkkzo1_500.gif

tumblr_nzljp9ycxC1ucmkkzo2_500.gif

When You Just Missed Your Bus Stop :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

The Gang

tumblr_nzlsxinLyK1ucmkkzo8_r1_400.gif

Park Si Hoo as Baek Shi Yoon

tumblr_nzlsxinLyK1ucmkkzo6_r1_400.gif

Kwon Yuri as Bae Jung Yeon

tumblr_nzlsxinLyK1ucmkkzo1_400.gif

Lee Soo Hyuk as Choi Chan Gyoo

tumblr_nzlsxinLyK1ucmkkzo4_r1_400.gif

Jo Sung Ha as Im Tae Ho

tumblr_nzlsxinLyK1ucmkkzo5_r1_400.gif

Yoon Tae Young as Yoon Sang Min

@NestleKIMY oh my gosh! thanks for the treat.  luvin' the gifs :D:wub:  he's so dorky adorable.

And as I think PSH gave the cap to LSH...So we'll also have kinda bromance with PSH. They're like Batman and Robin.. somehow.  PSH is the loner, whilst, LSH is the young man he chooses to train..... oh yeah!

So yeah.. I want the cap!  Is there a promo? ha ha. Waiting for this action drama, luvs OCN!

@NestleKIMY, me too...Loving your gifs....  I loved him in Scholar, but I am so ready to watch a cute version of LSH, in the sun!

Everyone, I am a bit concerned that we have not heard anything about the license yet. (over 1000 followers on Viki, though)

Please, everyone  (including lurkers) submit title request form

Viki

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

@irilight Ah yes, seeing a cute version of him in the sun...

tumblr_nzqmstSxCi1ucmkkzo1_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_nzqmstSxCi1ucmkkzo2_1280.png

If that's what you mean.... Then I think I'm ready to see him like this too! Haha! :lol:

Spoiler

I have yet to see him in Tree With Deep Roots. I'm putting that on my list of dramas to watch over the holidays. Been hearing good reviews about it too! Thanks for recommending ^_^

Other Character Stills are Out!

tumblr_nzqmstSxCi1ucmkkzo3_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_nzqmstSxCi1ucmkkzo4_1280.png

tumblr_nzqmstSxCi1ucmkkzo5_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_nzqmstSxCi1ucmkkzo6_1280.png

tumblr_nzqmstSxCi1ucmkkzo7_1280.png

tumblr_nzqmstSxCi1ucmkkzo8_1280.png

Spoiler

I have yet to see Kwon Yuri's Character Stills though :(

Spoiler
22 hours ago, irilight said:

Read more on Dramabeans

Excellent review from Dramabeans... Oh, but the commenters' reactions on Park Si Hoo are as brutal as ever. :(

Some things are just unforgivable to others... Strong feelings just don't disappear and would resurfaces whenever something triggers them to remember what had happened before... I understand that, in a way... But the whole drama production shouldn't have to suffer. Kwon Yuri and Lee Soo Hyuk have also given their time and effort for this! And even the other actors and actress as well. Their fans are excited to see them on screen. We're excited to see the whole cast on screen...

The whole drama boycott is just too harsh. :tears:

Soo Hyuk posted Local Hero's Poster B Cut in his IG account recently.

tumblr_nztjwhs5Er1qex9y1o1_500.jpg

He's such a cutie plugging his own drama ;)

Archived