[Drama 2016] Local Hero 동네의 영웅

Seiran029

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julie721

I'm going to stick to this drama no matter what until the end!!! Yuri-yaaaa... I'll support you. Can't watch stream this week but will definitely so next weeks. #sonehere #lol

:heart: :heart:

15 hours ago, heidimx12 said:

Okay, I lied lol I watched the clips. LSH is adorable and just from the clips, I can tell that Yuri has improved since Fashion King.

Ha ha ha, we know right! adorkable.. I kind of billed this crime-com..just cos LSH  and PSH .. the BROmance ha ha but this is crime action drama. And you know they spent for this drama. They even went to Macau. 

*edit.. still haven't seen ep 2 raw.. I'll wait for  the sub for 1 and 2.

Anything OCN crime thriller action, I watch.. just not vampire action lol.

17 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Dear me, an OCN drama and I didn't even know it existed. That's terrible. :w00t:

Seeing it's OCN, I'd normally watch it at the drop of a hat but I'm already watching 4 dramas. Oh dear. So many dramas so little time. :tears:

Will I, won't I....

i see that PSH's in it. Haven't seen him in anything for a while.

Next time, I'll tag you :)

Same here watching 4 dramas and that's not  even inlcuding a jdorama I'm watching :D

I'm not familiar of PSH so I tried to marathon his old drama Family's Honor.. I haven't even finished that one  got as far as ep 30, lol.

32 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

Is anyone subbing this? Seems to be good  & I wanted to watch. 

Yay for Yuri's improvement! I watched a clip of episode 2 and she really has gotten better. I haven't read any comments about her acting so that's a good thing. 

Im happy that she took on this drama. Now just waiting on subs.

The drama is fun .I enjoyed yuri's acting a lot

Spoiler

Mydaily - Naver: 'Neighborhood Hero', Park Shi Hoo, Jo Sung Ha, Lee Soo Hyuk make livelihood as heroes

1. [+474, -64] Goosebumps;; Considering how much hate he got before the drama aired ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+628, -164] This drama's really good and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+458, -117] Didn't expect much but it's fun

4. [+449, -121] This is good. It has a different charm from 'Signal'

5. [+350, -95] The drama's daebak and the actors bring lives to their characters!!!

6. [+368, -107] Better than I thought. Yuri is really pretty. Fighting ^^♡♡

7. [+116, -23] Signal, Cheese in the Trap and this.. Cables are so much more advanced than public channels ㅋㅋ

8. [+151, -43] Yuri's acting got a lot better. The drama's so good and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr-kkuljaem

some posetive response,^

I'm too impatient to wait for subs... just watched ep2. It is awesome! Car chase was cool... I found it funny how the police came to say thanks... shouldn't they also give him a ticket for reckless driving? lol 

Since I didn't watch with subs for ep1 either, I might've missed something. Is the girl in the beginning of ep 1 (part of their secret agent team), is she romantically involved with the main character? What happened to her? 

Kwon Yoo-ri and Park Si-hoo in "Neighborhood Hero"

Spoiler

photo678343.jpg

Park Si-hoo and Kwon Yoo-ri in the drama "Neighborhood Hero" danced the Tango in Jeong-yeon's (Kwon Yoo-ri) imagination.

Si-yoon (Park Si-hoo) told Jeong-yeon that he had a lot of ideas for cloak-and-dagger stories but she said, "People these days think movies are so easy".

Jeong-yeon imagined a spy action movie she danced the Tango with Si-yoon and spiked his champagne. She then got the USB which was her mission.

Meanwhile, "Neighborhood Hero" is the story of a former secret agent taking revenge on a friend who lost his life unfairly.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-kwon-yoo-ri-and-park-si-hoo-in-neighborhood-hero-90720.html

Thank you for the video clips and ep. 3 preview, @Misstwilightfan1416

Thank you for preview 2, @plappi

Thank you for BTS videos @Mico Ricco

@rcalma, thank you for fabulous screencaps

Thank you for the articles, @andy78

Glad you are joining us, @40somethingahjumma@LavelyShai, @Morelia    hello-red-crab
Welcome to the thread,  all newbies...   smiley-signs046.gif

@AloA, thank you for the Kukje article.  Always nice to read what they have to say.

@NestleKIMY,   you know I adore your gif collage, don't you?  green scarf 21

@LavelyShai, yes. DramaFever is subbing it. We will get ep. 1 today, and ep. 2 tomorrow.

Can someone please PM me the live streaming link?  I am not sure if I can watch it live, as I have a prior commitment on the weekend, but maybe I can swing it, at least for part of it.

Waiting for subs today!

Neighborhood Hero: Episode 1

nhero1-00862a.jpg

Read article on Dramabeans

Hi to everyone who's finally on board the threads! So happy to see new people :D

It's D-day for Dramafever's premiere (with ENG SUBS of course)!

tumblr_o1iku2e9Dl1ucmkkzo1_500.gif

I've been trying to constrain myself over the weekend from watching 'til the subs are out. But the agony of waiting is real... All those teasers are definitely teasing me to watch...

Spoiler

@irilight Thanks for the compliment. I just had to do it. I can't stop my fingers from fangirling and make stuffz out of him.

Archived