[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end! What a rollercoaster. I think the first  episode quite good. We have intro on the relationship between CJW+MSJ+action+a bit comedic scene+company sceme? I dunno but I think the background sounds too dramatic? Anyways I hope the reactions and rating from the viewers are positive. GMB FIGHTING!! :heart:

@Jillia, @nonski and all recappers here, you gals rock! But I actually did nothing except remind you all to breathe :D you need not thank me. Although I did not watch live, I feel your excitement reading your reactions and am totally expecting a great episode to savor when subs are out. Cheers to more awesomeness! 

Captain @Jillia @evergreen @nonski @jeonghyang @LyraYoo @mulberry9 and to everyone who join in on today's pilot episode..THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I don't know what will I do without you..lol! My live stream lags a lot and I really can't keep up so I have just decided to rely on your recaps. I'm liking what I've seen so far but I need the raw (like really really NOW) so I could properly give a comment about this episode. Anyway, whatever the outcome of today's episode *ahem ratings* I'll definitely support this show til it ends, I hope you guys too!!

Giving my kisses to everyone! kissing.giflol..

GMB Fighting!!!taraaaa.gif

Anyone noticed Baek Ji Young's song in the 2nd episode preview? can't hear that clearly but I like what I'm hearing and thinking that gonna love that song :)

Episode 1 was intense. There is a room for improvement. But overall, it's good. 

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

*So I checked some Korean reactions on twitter and a lot of people are very interested in GMB. Of course there is a comparison with DotS and some say that GMB looks more interesting than DotS. Other say they love it and even want to read the manhwas again. :D So overall the reactions are positive.

*Die in happiness*..huhu..Hopefully it will reflect on ratings..Talking about ratings, do you guys know where they update the ratings of shows??

@Jillia, yeah it was exhilarating. :D I felt like them 2 when they were running hehe. Also thanks for telling us the reactions on twitter. I can see why they'll be positive. Like @mulberry9 says, there's room for improvement but this is a solid episode. Hopefully kkuljaem will translate the netizens' comments soon. 

And did it look like in the scene Kaya's not used to this reaction where people are kind to her. Aw....

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So I checked some Korean reactions on twitter and a lot of people are very interested in GMB. Of course there is a comparison with DotS and some say that GMB looks more interesting than DotS. Other say they love it and even want to read the manhwas again. :D So overall the reactions are positive.

Chingu, how about check on naver/nate? 

Now, hope we'll see the real time ratings.. so at least we have an idea what to expect

As for the song, I think the composer is the same one as who wrote Secret Garden. It's similar in a way.. not too overly melo.

Thanks so much to all  for the live recapping/screencapping!  I'm off from work today and ecstatic to be able to watch the first episode "live" with you.  Thanks to you will watch this when it appears on Viki here raw later and at least know a bit of what in the world is going on. Hope GMB gets terrific ratings! Love DOS, too. Hope they both get top ratings!  And it's so great to see MCW acting again. Looks like it will be another fun feisty role for her. MCW + LJW! ^_^  Fighting!

Woah seems this drama interesting.from what i saw in live recap here its gonna be funny intense melo and DAEBAK(Hopefully it deliver till the last episode)Huft what a torture 3 drama in same timeslot and all of them its so good i hope tomorrow sub and raw already ready for this drama so i can watch it.and for rating i dont expect much(because its compete with DOTS)im just hoping this drama atleast 10% average 

Btw glad they number 1 trending in naver its already good sign many people will like it  xD

Sorry guys! My live stream died in the middle of the episode. Thanks a lot to all live recappers!

52.gif

The pilot episode was so intense!

- Naver Trend Search -

bdrnu8vb.gif

6tOmc8k.gif

- KAYA HALMONI -

Spoiler

EAGNwYa.gif

I like Baek Ji Young's songs normally too so hope she brings out a solid one. If it'sl ike secret garden, I liked that woman so it's okay for me. :) Music overall was okay, I was thanking to the deities above that I didn't feel like wanting someone to fire the music director at the end. 

Thought the cast was all good with their acting and @Jillia please check out naver 1st they tend to be nicer. Don't want them to beat their competitor but is it really bad if I hope GMB sways over some of the viewers to our side? Hehe. Praying for our cast for the comments to be full of praises.  

U guys are awesome!

GMB is on naver no one spot!!

Daum  no 2 and 3 and 4 spot up xxx places!! 

Awesome. Amazing speed!!

Awesome start. Sounds so quick that we may miss something in one blink!! 

Spoiler

My 9 loves in this epi;

1 the night training scene was really very well shot looks so real like in movie!

2 the party n pantsy  scene hilarious , well done rapping! Can't ask for better among these untrained soldiers!! Quite a motley crew not just macho standard looking men! They look honestly real ! Haha

3 oh that kiss scene a big big surprise. Jiwon's smooth hand!!! And his proposal !! Touching !!

4 swan dolly n fren like beauty n the beast n her cross eye! Unbeatable beauty!! 

5 unforgettable scene of jiwon jumping down the bridge to catch swan. He's looking just  perfect in that uniform n perfect angle shot of both! Beautiful!! If there is a under the bridge couple, they are my choice !

6 the short lived father n son bond - fun n lovable n lovely high fives. Sad to see Him die so soon! Strange feeling that the father in nine is now the enemy n the enemy is nine has become his lovable funny dad!!

7 the single serious jiwon moment in this episode on the bridge with his buddy!! Glimpse of what is to come!

8 even oldies n evils looking right for their roles n the killer sending me silent chilly looks! Ughhh...

9 last but not least , this episode belongs to Kkw. He  is perfect in his role !! Oh that slap yourself awake scene!!! 

Whatever ratings may be, I am fully in!! 

Just so fast everything!!! Looking forward to tomorrow!! Daebak!!

Archived