[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ji Won is moving in for another kiss but of course phone is interrupting them. Seems like he is about to help somebody - Seon Jae's father?? There are many thugs.... First action fight scene. He setting up a fire and takes "ajusshi" away.

Meanwhile Ma Ri tries to call Ji Won but he doesn't answer.... She and Seon Jae are talking. Seon Jae... so friendzoned.

wwC7HlL.gif

Spoiler

MMuZJOn.gif

qQuqtNp.gif

Ma Ri's worried. Scene where Seon Jae asks Ma Ri asks about who she will chose. 

Ji Won's eating with Ahjusshi now. He talks about not being Sun Woo Group's son but Captain Cha - the line we hear in the teaser.J illia's right, seems like it's Seon Jae's dad.  

Seon Jae punches Ji Won and says don't pretend to be a good guy?

Omg Seon Jae hit his dad too and seems like he was the one who went to Ji Won's dad as a kid and called his dad crazy guy. Dad pretends to bark like crazy to go along with it? This is makign me sad. Music's good in this scene. 

chingus Mian 

i will post the "How to register to iMBC later"

SJ recalling his past, how he ran away from the ajussi

he pulls his name tag 

CJW arrives flashing his flashlight and throwing it to him

they drink some and talk

JW grabs SJ's collar and he shouted at him

SJ shouts his frustration over at the railings

3 minutes ago, evergreen said:

Ma Ri's worried. Scene where Seon Jae asks Ma Ri asks about who she will chose. 

Ji Won's eating with Ahjusshi now. He talks about not being Sun Woo Group's son but Captain Cha - the line we hear in the teaser.J illia's right, seems like it's Seon Jae's dad.  

Seon Jae punches Ji Won and says don't pretend to be a good guy?

Spoiler

7i9vviS.gif

pQk1fS9.gif

r2oQ12x.gif

Ji Won goes up to meet Seon Jae. The scene where the guys are fighting where Seon Jae asks Ji Won why he looks at him this way (pity) and what has he done wrong? He's gonna go off and don't follow up and starts screaming. 

SJ just arrived at the office

he is running towards the entrance

when his sister called her (ok not sure with the characters yet)

she puts on his ID to him

CEO is calling someone, looking shady

SJ doing a presentation in a meeting

Ji Won's sis does have a crush on Seon Jae. She drove him to the company. Dad is in another car and he seems happy. 
Baek Eun Do talking on the phone athen Seon Jae preseting a ppt. 
Ji Won back in his uniform and commander asks him if hte's hurt in a gruff way? He brings up marriage too and calls him Dad I wonder if he approved rather reluctantly? haha 

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It seems like a flashback with Seon Jae and his father... Like their rls isn't really good just like the description said. Another flashback... child!Seon Jae running from his father and meeting Ji Won and his father... "please save me". And Seon Jae's father is smiling and barking like a dog. :o

idGaX8F.gif

Spoiler

9IHVXKq.gif

wFcFcZ2.gif

Spoiler

EyCd9PT.gif

IMECOOC.gif

The guy got a shock lol Swan said sawadeekab with crossed eyes and then 2 more gangsters approach. Swan snatched a gold envelope then grabbed her juice box, wiped off her mole and put on the hat where she looks gorgeous.
She hears a price money and now she's asking her ahjusshi partner Are you Chinese? LOL something's gone wrong here.  

over to thailand...

ajussi talking to swan

e has his fingers followed by swan's eyes

swan almost walked out on him

he is explaing something to him

he then called over some ajussi

when this one noticed swan, he acts furious

it seems he know her

swan acted like a nice girl

the first ajussi asked for the envelope and swan eyes on it with a smile

Swan's partner is so cute. I saw him in Law of the jungle and he's like a mum. 

She goes off to where the trash is and finds an id also hears gunshots. 

Killer appears where she shot someone random and took his suitcase. Swan saw and he's chasing her thought I don't think he saw her properly. She's running across the bridge and houses. Bumps into her partner and then hides. 

Archived