[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello:) i hope i welcome here  i am also supporting MOON CHAE WON upcoming K-drama GoodBye Mr. Black:thumbsup:

First Official Stills of Lee Jin Wook and Rival Kim Kang Woo in Goodbye Mr. Black

Posted on February 22, 2016 by ockoala

gobao.jpg

The men folk of upcoming MBC drama Goodbye Mr. Black are the first to meet the audiences, with male lead Lee Jin Wook (above) and his onscreen nemesis Kim Kang Woo (below) looking intense and showcasing a propensity for guns. On the gun side Kim Kang Woo gets the win with a sharpshooter rifle over Lee Jin Woo’s pistol, not to mention in a revenge drama like this Kim Kang Woo’s baddie will clearly get the upper hand first in order to create the scenario that leads to Lee Jin Wook angling for vengeance.

This drama gets less attention than same time slot rivals Descendants of the Sun and Please Come Back Ahjusshi mostly for the slight delay in airing, it’s not arriving until March 16th, a full three weeks after DotS and Ahjusshi duke it out in direct competition. I’m pretty stoked for Mr. Black since the original manhwa was based on one of my favorite classic novels The Count of Monte Cristo, not to mention a revenge thriller is nicely complementary programming alongside a disaster war zone medical romance and a soul-swapping second chances humanistic drama. Doesn’t hurt that both Black male leads look mmmm-mmmm delicious in these first drama stills.

yds.jpg

gobao1.jpg

Moon Chae Won is also looking super adorable in this new bob as she’s seen in a fan snapped picture from the filming of Mr. Black.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/02/22/first-official-stills-of-lee-jin-wook-and-rival-kim-kang-woo-in-goodbye-mr-black/#more-73115

-----------------

"Goodbye Mr. Black" Kim Kang-woo, aura like no other

2016/02/22

photo693042.jpg

Actor Kim Kang-woo is coming back with "Goodbye Mr. Black".

Based on an original comic, "Goodbye Mr. Black" is all about revenge and romance. The cast and foreign locations has had fans anticipating its release.

Kim Kang-woo takes on the role of Min Seon-jae, the CEO of Seonwoo Resort. Min Seon-jae is an emerging plutocrat who practices noblesse oblige. He is handsome, smart and sexy. However, he is hurt and sad on the inside.

"Goodbye Mr. Black" released pictures of Kim Kang-woo on the 23rd.

Kim Kang-woo is on a boat wearing a suit and is aiming his gun at someone. He is looking straight at someone as if about to kill and tension revolves around the picture.

Kim Kang-woo's aura takes over the picture. His eyes, expression and gestures define his character perfectly. There's nothing but the gun to form the picture and the rest is all Kim Kang-woo's aura.

Kim Kang-woo's first take was held in Thailand in January. There was running about and explosions in this scene.

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is a drama of revenge starring Lee Jin-wook, Moon Chae-won, Kim Kang-woo,Song Jae-rim, Yoo In-yeong and others. The first episode can be seen on the 16th of March.

"Goodbye Mr. Black" Lee Jin-wook's first take, powerful eyes

posterphoto692934.jpg

Actor Lee Jin-wook is coming back with charisma.

He is starring in the new MBC drama "Goodbye Mr. Black" as a navy officer named Cha Ji-won (a.k.a. Black) who used to be a cheerful and optimistic man but is betrayed by his friend and decides to take revenge.

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is based on an original comic and the public was curious to find out who would take on the role of the mysterious and charismatic Black. The first cut of Lee Jin-wook shows that he's gone through some transformations for this role.

Lee Jin-wook in the picture is wearing a suit and is pointing his gun at someone. He seems full of wariness, his jacket is covered in dust and blood and he looks like he's in a sticky risky situation.

Lee Jin-wook's eyes steal away the attention. His eyes have the desperation of a man who wants revenge and romance with Swan (Moon Chae-won).

Lee Jin-wook's first take was held in Bangkok, Thailand in January. The filming in Thailand consisted of Lee Jin-wook running around and being chased down. Despite the hot weather,Lee Jin-wook didn't save himself throughout the whole shoot.

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is a drama of revenge starring Lee Jin-wook, Moon Chae-won, Kim Kang-woo, Song Jae-rim, Yoo In-yeong and others. The first episode can be seen on the 16th of March.

Thank you, @LyraYoo, @dhilamd for the first stills of our main characters and others for updating the news. I love all the pics, and I'm so glad that we gonna have gun fighting for the action scenes. It would be more interesting if they add some explosions into this drama. Looking at the stills, I can tell the cinematography is perfect, and gain more confidence about the success of GMB. First we've got the official airing date, and now the stills are flowing out. If we are lucky, we can get the first teaser this week, too. So excited! I'm so satisfied with the stills of LJW and KKW. The way they hold their guns and their stare, that's it, I'm sold nth time. Especially LJW, I enjoy his acting skills through his eyes, and everything is awesome from his hairstyle to outfits. Now I am looking forward to the stills of MCW and the rest of the cast.

About the name for this thread, I like @jongski's suggestion of Black Revenge. I also want to add more options to the list, how about calling ourselves Black minions? (I'm a fan of Despicable, lol). I just like to add a little humor to the upcoming intense discussions, so let me know if you like it or not. For our couple's name, I will wait for the official characters' descriptions in order to have more words to play with. 

Three more weeks until the D-Day! Captains and sailors, please get your ships ready! I guess we gonna have complicated relationships from our characters, for now I am a sailor of our main otp's ship and still open for any other potential couples' ship, lol. Have a good week, everyone!

Although it's just a few seconds teaser, I'm still grateful to MCW DC for sharing it. Omona! My Chaewon... She's like a hyper, wild cat in the clip. :lol: Sooo cute!!! Uri JW and CW. They look so adorable together!!! :wub:  I'm literally fangirling (if this word exists in real life dictionary LOL) over it right now. OMG.

@dhilamd  Chingu-yah... You're so fast! I was about to share it here but you're 1min ahead of me. LOL Thank you for sharing.. *hugs*

PS. KKW shows his great acting skills already. The last time I'd seen him was on the movie 'The Gifted Hands', and he was really great! GMB is so lucky to have these actors. :)

Is anyone able to translate the short dialogue that we hear from the teaser!! Can't figure out except to guess moon shouting 'no' or 'dont' or 'cannot' or 'never'!!! Whichever.  Looks like very quick action to start off. And Ljw in white uniform! Wow!!!

sitting tight n waiting for the release of the rest. And for some moon-wook pictures please??

Ahahaha.. what MBC you reading thread?? Nice! :P  I was only actually begging MBC even for just 7 second teaser and whining  through my post previous pages but we get 9 second teaser.. thanks MBC  :D

@irfa1314 thanks for teaser.. We want more!

@dhilamd for the pic of Swan and Black..homg! Navy Black and feisty Swan! wooh! :wub:

@LyraYoo   Yes excited!! we're getting there.. yeah flying off their guns.. er, roof

Photo teasers :     

Video teasers (unofficial) :     

@ecs707a oooh those photos  KKW bad boy best friend betrayal of Black!

@mulberry9 @Jillia @Ginaaaa @irilight and everyone else thanks for the article updates.

jongski is hyper for this drama. :D

Archived