Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captain @Jillia and @LyraYoo

- Thanks a lot for the character description translations -

52.gif 

@skyangel and @marykarmelina

Thank you guys for the updates! You guys are amazing!

- INTERVIEW -

Spoiler

i763ge66.jpg

Credit as tagged/ Moon Chae Won DC Gallery

My LOVES is so adorable!

101.gif

XfF6GwP.gif

Spoiler

yYEpA63.gif

6A7a0Rz.gif

eY2zAb6.gif

Oh! i love this cameraman already! He got a nice shot!

bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

Spoiler

yYCr51a.gif

Ack! I'm really excited for this one. Haven't posted for a while... got trapped by the cheese and then had egg in my face. :P Nah... I've had a ball. ;)

Lee Jin Uk looks awesome in uniform... and I love Kim Kang Woo's character already. On paper this should really work. I just love the thought of these two guys in the same space.

Not sure if I'll be watching it right away but definitely on board some time down the track.

Thanks  a bunch @Jillia mwaaaahugs ya!:wub:

And Black said to the best friend who betrayed him....

"Revenge? The fact that I'm alive is already my revenge to you" - Black/ Cha Ji Won

OMG..Just from that line.. damnnnn we can tell it's gonna goood! So fudgin' excited for GMB!

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@jongski

You're welcome! :D I know right?? Cha Ji Won so badass. I know people are worried GMB can't win against DotS or other competing dramas but I don't care. As long as I get MCW and LJW and of course KKW, SJR and YIY on screen as well I'm okay. And nothing is lost until GMB isn't airing. 

@Jillia It's about quality of drama and over all production. I don't dwell much on ratings.  But it would be nice if good dramas can be rewarded with high viewership whatever drama it is (case in point Because It's The First Time)

But that Black / Cha Ji Won quote though. I'm feeling it. I'm loving it.  Wish you can pinned post that quote. Ha ha.  It somehow defines the drama and Mr. Black.

Waiting another teaser of GMB and the poster. 

So far we've see the Black side... the Navy side. How about the secret CEO side?  He's going to be have wealth and power ( and we still don't know how he'll end with money?)  and enter into fake marriage with Swan and ends up falling for real. He's going to take his vengeance with no mercy. I can already think of what's gonna happen, she might be caught in the crossfire between two men. I'm already thinking.. ha ha :P

wow.. so many updates!!!  Thank you everyone! 

Thank you @LyraYoo and @Jillia for translations of character description, both main characters and others.

Thank you @marykarmelina , @LyraYoo,  for all the photos.

thank you for articles, @MAROSA_JIN, @andy78,

thank you for BTS video @skyangel.

and we finally have script reading photos!  Thank you @Jillia

Two more weeks!

5 hours ago, marykarmelina said:

I am sure GMB will be such a memorable drama. The plot and the cast is already awesome to me. Is it too much to ask for a 2nd place that's all?  :)

Let's all make 100 pages for GMB before its premiere. I am sure we will be able to do it :D

I don't think it's too much to ask. As long as the script is solid and smart. Script. Solid. Smart. One that makes actual sense and won't ask us to dumb down to follow the story. :D Eye candy and smart, sharp script. 

So, we need 28 pages on or before March 16th. Should be doable. Maybe a shakedown of the MBC website can rattle enough photos, BTS, stills, etc loose to fill up 28 pages. 

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

Ji Won's father / chairman of SunWoo Group

An admired, respected and warm business man who believes it's healthy to think of his employees as a family and thinks of transparent management first. He suffers a wrongfully death after falling into Baek Eun Do's trap.

Thanks @Jillia  for the effort in translating the description for us  who only understand English <3

Ahhhhhh... so now I know the answer to my wondering question :D

So earlier I was asking  how Black aka Cha Ji Won  will end up being rich, have wealth and power  so the dad's businessman.. he'll likely inherit the company... hence the beginning of the  revenge using his power and wealth.. taking on  any means of merciless  to seek justice. And BUD is owned by KKW?

It's getting more exciting. GMB. More teasers more updates Just two more week and it's Goodbye Mr. Black!

10 minutes ago, jongski said:

Thanks @Jillia  for the effort in translating the description for us  who only understand English <3

Ahhhhhh... so now I know the answer to my wondering question :D

So earlier I was asking  how Black aka Cha Ji Won  will end up being rich, have wealth and power  so the dad's businessman.. he'll likely inherit the company... hence the beginning of the  revenge using his power and wealth.. taking on  any means of merciless  to seek justice. And BUD is owned by KKW?

It's getting more exciting. GMB. More teasers more updates Just two more week and it's Goodbye Mr. Black!

I think after his father died injusticely, the baddies (KKW) will take over his dad's company. That's explained why he'll become SunWoo's group CEO. Not CJW. CJW will need to disguise himself and become someone else for the revenge.

Archived