[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

Even though it seemed rushed, as I really wanted to know what happened to: 

- Chi Ang and his Dad 

- What did they do with the Chintamani (after the 2 boys found it) /i can't understand what they were saying in korean/ 

- How did Chi Ang and Seon Ah end up together (though im not complaining WOOHOOO) 

- WHERE DID THE BADDIES GO WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM I WANT TO SEE THEM PAY FOR IT

apart from that, anyway~ 

Nonetheless, I am really glad to have the happy ending that we all wanted :) The CA-SA pairing, Dean Hwang and Chae Yoon side by side, our Main Couple SW-SD, everyone having their own happy endings and MOST IMPORTANTLY: I GOT THE BROMANCE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PAST 16 EPISODES

SHI WOO & CHI ANG!!!!!!!!!! 

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS CHEER WITH ME EVERYBODEH

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this ending is perfect and well-fitted for the show :) But i'm wondering what route the writer and director would have gone if it was 20 episodes... I was thinking there would be a huge battle with the Cheong ui Joo and more development with Yoon Shi Woo's powers but I guess they had to cut out a huge chunk of the plot since it got cut down.. :( Seriously I think this drama is so amazing! I feel so bad for the actors and actresses because the drama didn't get that much love from Knetizens.. I love all the actors and the plotline though <3

:bawling: guys, 'm so happy right now... CA-SA end up together... i've been shipping them even before the the shows airing...

and my eyes... didn't fail me this time too. it's just like on Sassy GoGo (SooAh-DongJae, even though it one-sided on SA, still they refer themselves rather Soobin, a loveline):wub::wub::wub:

IDC anymore about the bad guys, as long as our main leads and the good guys are happy and living in peace. :joy:

Am still getting the fuzzies watching how ShiWoo and SoonDeok cuddled in the single bed. Heh... I wonder though - Why would the two of them still be using the student dorm? Or did ShiWoo simply convert that into his music room?

Yey, we get a Happy Ending! The bromance is back, Both couples are sailing!! WOOT WOOT! :love: I never expected that SA-CA will be together tho.."Expect the UNEXPECTED", yeah, true that! & Everyone got their dreams come true :blush: but somehow, it's still lacking..the baddies just disappear like that??? No confrontation or something? I really expected that all of them will fight & we will see some action packed from SW & the gang but naaaa, didn't happen! :sweat_smile::joy:

anyways, Thank you so much for the live recaps, @gilaswan & @kiddy even though I watched the LS but still lag much..heheh!

& Thank you for everyone here! Like someone said here, everyone here are like family & I feel the same too! I love you all! :kiss_wink:

& I still can't believe this show is done..haysss..so bye2 for now, still have lot of homeworks to do :bawling:

EDIT:

PS: It would be nice if CA-SA will kiss tho...HAHAHAHA! I'm so giddy! lol..The two of them deserve to have a kiss! haysss.. atleast we saw them holding hands & hug tho! :love:
can't wait for the subs tom! Annyeong! :kiss_wink:

Thanks everyone for the recaps...just from reading your posts I am contented with the ending. Despite all the conflicts with the production crew and KBS what matters is that the actors and the crew looked like they had so much fun together. 

Really hoping for a DVD with some extended scenes now!

CdCEyqpUMAA3Jyh.jpg

SD-SW :thumbsup::love::heart:

CdCEzb4UYAAlzZr.jpg

SA-CA :heart::love::thumbsup:

CR: @hiHyunwooINA twitter..

MORE CA-SA pics.. :heart:

Spoiler

CdCAWd2VIAAknoq.jpg

CdCAWd0VIAATzhZ.jpg

CdCAWd7UMAANf65.jpg

I REALLY THOUGHT HE'S GOING TO KISS HER HERE! HAHAHAH!!

CdCAWidUsAY4r0I.jpg

CR: @hiHyunwooINA twitter..

ok, I just can't let go of this forum yet...LOL!

@KSHxKYJ

Soondeok-Shiwoo are being cheesy :joy:

Chiang-SunAh are so cute (sorry 1st lead couple, my main OTP just explodes chemistry... The FEELS :wub::wub: :lol: the thirst of waiting for them to be a couple :tears:)

Since this show was cut by 4 episodes and we are given a happy ending... i guess we cannot be choosy about the ending even though there's still questions hanging (or not? maybe SW explain what happened to the bad guys in his narration :lol:)

this is my anthem tonight LMAO...

Spoiler

cr.ryuseralover

Thank you so much to this drama and all of you who participated in this thread. I love the ending and I do hope the words we didn't catch talk about how the bad guys got their just reward. I have received all that I wish for. As much as I think the young actors are beautiful and outstanding, but I do think Dean Hwang's presence was the most important element. Dean Hwang's actor is so masculine and his fight scenes in Episode 1 was ouitstanding. Dean's conflicts and guilt was acted well, showing us his vulnerable side, There is no doubt about his love for his adopted daughter, it is too bad the woman whom both men loved, the siblings' mother, isn't around to share their happiness. For that reason alone, the mom's murderers should pay big time for their crime. I will continue to read your comments, this has been a really great drama.

GUYSSSS WAIT FOR ME TO SPAZZ WITH YOU !!! (School I hate you!!)

I agree Dean was so important in this story !!!! AWWWWWWHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE EPISODES !!!!!!!!

OMooOOOOO I SAW IMAGED IN INSTAGRAM ABOUT SW-SD GYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

# Chiang SunAh #Happy Ending :wub:

cr.eugene_jung

I just realized that couples ha a matching hair color 

SW-SD : black

CA-SA : brown (?) 

:joy: so random... but it's true they are sporting their hair like it's a couple item...:tounge_xd:

Spoiler

CdCAWidUsAY4r0I.jpg

Spoiler

CdCEyqpUMAA3Jyh.jpg

Shi Woo and Soon Deok were so cheesy at the end of the drama! I was squealing and cringing so much because of their cheesiness~ and I was cheering and saying YES MY SHIP HAS SAILED when Chi ang and Seon Ah ended up together... Also the father-son moment was so touching <3 I love that moment and replay that scene so many times... Hopefully we get more of an understanding in Shi Woo's narrative :) I didn't quite understand his narrative while watching the live haha... I am satisfied with this ending.. Can't wait to watch it fully with eng subs 

Can we also just talk about hot Lee Hyun Woo looks at the end of the drama? :wub: his hair style is so on point...

Archived