[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both bodies fall off the cliff, but ShiWoo is there at the bottom... He says something... 

They show the school 7 years later... SeonAh is now... Faculty? ShiWoo continues to narrate.

SoonDeok is also now faculty. SeonAh is now Dean.

SeonAh is now with her two dads. She goes "Dad!" And Dean asks, which dad?

Sounds like they have gone to visit ChiAng.

ChiAng now runs his dad's business... 

Choi Ho is now ChiAng's secretary??

Are they folding wedding invitations?!?!?

OOH! SEONAH IS WITH CHIANG!!!

& ohhhhh, our girls & boys are so BEAUTIFUL!!! I think SA is the dean now, SD is a prof, SW is a songwriter?? & CA is the heir of their company now...

& OMO OMO OMO!!!! CA-SA is SAILING????????? GOSH! :heart::love: THEY HOLD HANDS & HUG...AWWWWWWWW

Another ShiWoo voiceover... They show ShiWoo and ChiAng walking into a cave together. They find a box, and take out the actual key and open the box... The see a huge stone which glows and they see their reflections in it... Must be some joke... That for all of this, it is a plain rock that seems to not be anything special...

Daniel is married to YooDi?!

They show what all the students are up to following graduation. Shannon still loves chicken. Hahaha...

Umm... The Thai guy becomes some famous inventor I think. And the girl who partnered ShiWoo becomes a stunt/action movie actress. YeobJung also becomes someone famous... He's at some book signing.

The guys are back in the school, and they are seated at the bench and staircase talking... ShiWoo tells ChiAng, "It's been a while, how's you?" And they chat some more... Hmm... The boys will become in-laws aye? Heh.

Ok i take back what i've said about their relationship beyond repair. It has been repaired hehehe

anyway everyone has got good ending except for Yeob Jung.. don't know what happen to him

Gahhhh the ending is filled with sooo much feels<3333 Love Shi Woo and Chi ang's bromance sooo much and love how they are friends till the end!! :wub: They are so adorable and Shi Woo even wrote a song about their friendship hehe... Love the ending so much <3 

Archived