[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally! I have my free time!! :D but for now only :bawling:

anyways, Thank you @twin-twin for posting the OSTs! Love all of them :heart: also, thank you for all the updates chinguyas!! :kiss_wink:
& the KISS, IT HAPPENED!!! :heart::love::bawling::heart:

Spoiler

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

CTO..

really, until now I can't express what I feel!! wooooh! I can't wait for the sub tomorrow!! kyaaaaaa :heart:

BTW, more ChiAh couple pics! OMG :love:

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Spoiler

I wonder what happened to WCA's left hand though..

Oh wow there really isn't enough love for this drama. So little pages. 

But anyway, I am back because I have to SQUEEEEE!! Oh tonight's episode made me so happy. Well actually each episode is very interesting to me but tonight we have some serious movement on the romance front weeee :heart:

I love the main couple to pieces~ they're so cute and their development is so natural. I like how both of them are at similar stages in their attraction; it's not all one-sided. You get to see Shi Woo noticing Soon Deok whenever she does something for him and the way he always cares for her, and then you also see her acting in his interests while feigning not to so as not to betray herself. Laughed so hard last week when Dean Hwang said her mugwort rice cakes were good for hearing hehe.

The preview for tomorrow is so action packed!! Seems like something might happen to SD because Chi-Ang's dad thinks she's involved with him (?) or is it because of Chae Yoon?... And will Chae Yoon recognise his child?

Video credit to uploader

Ep 8 Preview Translation:

SD: What shall I do?!

SW: Shim Soon Deok, let's talk.

SD: Well, a kiss is... nothing much really. I've forgotten all about it.

CA: Whatever happens between you two is none of my concern.

CA: Since I won in the escape mission, (something I can't catch sorry...)

SD: Don't joke around.

CA: Joke?

CA's dad: Is it this child?

DeanH: Why does bad things keep appearing? (this is my guess, not fluent enough...)

CA(?): What did you do to Soon-Deok? What exactly are you doing?!

SW: Please, just give way for a moment!

43 minutes ago, angelflower said:

Oh wow there really isn't enough love for this drama. So little pages. 

But anyway, I am back because I have to SQUEEEEE!! Oh tonight's episode made me so happy. Well actually each episode is very interesting to me but tonight we have some serious movement on the romance front weeee :heart:

I love the main couple to pieces~ they're so cute and their development is so natural. I like how both of them are at similar stages in their attraction; it's not all one-sided. You get to see Shi Woo noticing Soon Deok whenever she does something for him and the way he always cares for her, and then you also see her acting in his interests while feigning not to so as not to betray herself. Laughed so hard last week when Dean Hwang said her mugwort rice cakes were good for hearing hehe.

The preview for tomorrow is so action packed!! Seems like something might happen to SD because Chi-Ang's dad thinks she's involved with him (?) or is it because of Chae Yoon?... And will Chae Yoon recognise his child?

Video credit to uploader

Ep 8 Preview Translation:

SD: What shall I do?!

SW: Shim Soon Deok, let's talk.

SD: Well, a kiss is... nothing much really. I've forgotten all about it.

CA: Whatever happens between you two is none of my concern.

CA: Since I won in the escape mission, (something I can't catch sorry...)

SD: Don't joke around.

CA: Joke?

CA's dad: Is it this child?

DeanH: Why does bad things keep appearing? (this is my guess, not fluent enough...)

CA(?): What did you do to Soon-Deok? What exactly are you doing?!

SW: Please, just give way for a moment!

oh, Thank you so much for the translations chingu!! :kiss_wink:

& that highlighted words, I agree w/ u chingu.. & based on the preview, CA's dad looked at the picture w/ his son & Seun Ah & Seon Dok wore a black hat the same of SA's so just maybe CA's dad's mens caught the wrong "child"(which is Seon Dok) of what they're pertaining to..or I don't know :sweat_smile:
& w/ Chae Yoon, I think he will betray CA's dad or he has plans or I don't know anymore..lol :sweat_smile:
anyways, can't wait for tomorrow! :blush:

SO I have the episode and fast-forwarded all the way to the back to see what happened after the KISS :love:  And so much intensity waaaahhhh!! Can't stop squealing inside and I gotta work in a few hours darn it.

Anyway, here's the scene:

SD hears piano sounds and sees SW playing his compositions. She stands quietly admiring with a wide smile as flashbacks show of their interactions. SW after a while seems to feel something and turns around, causing SD to duck behind the couch, dropping her bag and the music notebook she just bought. She wonders why she's hiding and gets up, SW now standing in front of her. She uses the excuse that she was merely picking up her things, not hiding. SW says she should have picked up before standing LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMiUhVRA9iM

In the video link above (from dramakbs channel):

SW (picking up the notebook): Isn't this a manuscript book? For composing.

SD: No, it isn't! (lying through her teeth lol)

SW: Didn't you buy this to give to me?

SD: No, I didn't! (after wrestling for the notebook) It's just... I was passing by a stationery store, and they sell notebook there, right? So I was just curious, seeing the manuscript notebook after such a long time since high school, so I just....

SW slowly gets up and backs her down the couch. And goes in for the KISS! He kisses her for a while, before she pushes him up.

SW: Sorry.... No, I mean...

SD: I have to go to my part-time job. 

SW lets her up and SD leaves. SW hesitates for a moment and then gives chase. 

----------------

After the video (I had to see if he caught her!), SD comes running down the stairs and is met by CA (who had come looking for SW since he wasn't in bed).

CA: Shim Soon-Deok!

Flustered SD tries to leave but CA catches her arm.

CA: What is it? What's wrong?

SD: It's nothing.

Footsteps come running and SW comes up to SD, catching her other arm.

SW (catching his breath): Yah, Shim Soon-Deok. (turns around and notices CA)

CA looks at the both of them.

CA: What is it... the two of you?

SD: I'm late for my part-time job, so I'm going.

SD runs off and SW tries to follow.

SW: Shim Soon-Deok, wait a moment!

CA holds SW back by the shoulder.

CA: What is it?

SW looks away and steels himself.

SW: Wang Chi-Ang.

CA: Yes, Yoon Shi-Woo.

--------------------------------------

KYYYYYAAAAA Epic showdown (?) between the bros coming. Although I thought something different had happened with CA because he was no longer calling her Ariel... can't wait for tomorrow! 

I know that there are aome parts of this drama which makes me cringe at times either bc of its cheesiness or the not so impressive special effects but somehow I still got addicted to it. I do like the storyline too and also how the connections between the characters are gradually unfolding.

By the way, based on the pics uploaded on page 17,  LHW has dark hair. And didnt they say eps 1-8 were pre recorded? So that means in the middle of the drama SW will also change hair color. 

Sigh,  I really  wish as well that this drama will get more love from Korean viewers.

'Moorim School' Seo Ye-ji and Lee Hyun-woo share a romantic kiss in a music room

Spoiler

photo680747.jpg

'Moorim School' Seo Ye-ji and Lee Hyun-woo's romance is blossoming.

On the 7th episode of KBS 2TV's 'Moorim School', Sim Soon-deok (Seo Ye-ji) was led to a music room by a beautiful piano sound.

The one who was playing piano was Yoon Si-woo (Lee Hyun-woo). When Soon-deok saw him playing piano, her heart fluttered. Si-woo then realized Soon-deok was standing there.

Si-woo also noticed Soon-deok was holding music sheets and they were the gift from him. Soon-deok denied hard that the music sheets were the ones from him. While the two bickered with each other, the mood became subtly awkward.

Si-woo kissed Soon-deok romantically and Soon-deok for being surprised ran out of the piano room.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-moorim-school-seo-ye-ji-and-lee-hyun-woo-share-a-romantic-kiss-in-a-music-room-90998.html

Wahh a romantic kiss....lucky Soon Deok!!!... so jealous hihi. Glad to see this pairing are moving fast.  On the other hand hoping we will see Chiang & SunAh development too

Did the OST Spring Soul really by Hyun Woo himself?  Didn't know he was musically talented too. He can be a pretty convincing idol from the look of it. 

@hibiscus23 The drama shooting has resumed now. It was just halted temporarily due to budget issue and cutting the episode from initially 20 to 16 ep now. Hope we won't have anymore issue after this.The poor rating sucks stills at 3.5 - 3.8% last week. 

@imot yes, that song is sung by Lee HyunWoo, there's actually another song w/ him featuring Feel So Good by Obroject. Thus,

1. Spring Soul by Lee HyunWoo

2. Feel So Good by Obroject (ft. Lee Hyun Woo) 

:bawling: i can't find the songs, i thought the songs were released already. but i guess not, since i can't find it anywhere

i don't know when he did start to sing ost, though... he actually sung the OST of his movie Secretly & Greatly, 2 years ago (i got addicted to this song when it was released and the reason why i watched the movie in the first place LMAO)

@imot oh what a relief! thanks for the info! yeah let's keep our fingers crossed that no more issues will hinder this drama! i still can't believe that the ratings are very low! i think their promo fr the production was not too outstanding i'm just assuming!
 let's continue to support this drama! fighting! :)

Moorim School

Spoiler

gg322.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Moorim School', Lee Hyun Woo apologizes after accidentally kissing Seo Ye Ji

1. [+1,113, -78] Ah ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Hyun Woo's really all grown up now. He looked sexy during the kiss scene. Yoo Shi Hoo and Soon Duk match so well

2. [+948, -58] Wow... Lee Hyun Woo's first kiss scene
-It's not his first. He had a kiss scene in a 2-episode drama before!
-So.. first Mon/Tue drama kiss then~

3. [+572, -46] Gasp!!!! My heart!!! ♥

4. [+419, -36] My heart is fluttering ㅠㅠ~!!!

5. [+144, -13] Like 'Blood', Moorim is the type of drama that gets better towards the middle KBS doesn't make use of their dramas' advantages. It would be interpreted in a different way if Moorim was picked up by  tvN

6. [+95, -3] Poor Chi Ang.. ㅠ In the preview, Chi Ang asks Soon Duk to go on a date but she tells him to stop fooling around

7. [+161, -26] I really like Moorim School.  People think it's a terrible drama because of the bad press it's getting... Please give it a chance

8. [+103, -11] This drama's better than I thought. It gets more charming the more I watch ㅋㅋㅌㅋ

9. [+69, -2] I like this drama's OST

10. [+70, -9] I don't care about anything else♡♡ I like Lee Hyun Woo so much ♡♡ Moorim is strangely addicting ♡♡

11. [+58,-5] I like Chi Ang and  Soon Duk together but it would be much better if Chi Ang is not in a love triangle and just ends up with Sun Ah. He was so pitiful today ㅠㅠ Writer-nim, rather than a love triangle, I want Chi Ang and Sun Ah to be a couple. Dramas normally end it up with a love triangle, leaving the other side with no partner but I hope you keep it as Chi Ang♥ Sun Ah, Shi Woo♥ Soon Deok
 c. kkuljaem

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/spoilers-cheese-in-trap-glamorous_50.html

LMAO i was so happy at the kiss scene and at the same time my mind  went  " He's Baby No More :bawling:"

Wooow great episode! I loved that scene of their last test when dean said that even though YJ betrayed them he is still their friend it was like foreshadowing of SW`s and CA`s relationship in future and hint of what happened between dean and SW`s dad in past. And that flashback of dean when he was student in Moorim gave me feels that dean was like YJ always on second place and envious of others especially of SW`s dad. I like friendship and romance in this drama but i am sucker for mystery so i love love love scenes with older actors. I am maybe the only black ship out of all people who watch Moorim coz my otp are CA and SA :D I dont know why but i like those 2 a lot, together and individual and it looks like my girl SA is slowly developing some feelings for CA:wub: SW and SD are enough cute already so i`ll just comment that kiss, HEOL nice one for real thanks kdrama gods it wasn`t dead fish kiss like in some dramas, *clapping like a seal* me like it. LHW I am impressed  lol. Anyway cant wait for next episode looks like its going to be so much fun.

@twin-twin I watched that movie and hated the ending.  I didn't know Hyun Woo sang there too. It made me want to go back and re-watch the whole thing. OMG totally impressed and another reason to love this guy more :wub: . Will definitely put his OSTs into my playlist. Thanks twin-twin. I watched Hyun Woo recent interview on Entertainment Weekly where he was asked about his ability to sing and any interest to be an idol. He just laughed it off so cute. He prefer to focus on acting i think . He seems really humble and a totally nice guy.

@hibiscus23 Yup fighting!!! 

Really looking forward to Shiwoo and Chiang confrontation tonight. Now that Shiwoo dad has came out of coma maybe we can see some development on the whole backstory of their dads too.

@imot i hvnt chkd the latest epi as my last one was on epi 5 i think since the subs was not available at that time but i'll chk it out tonight! yup yup fighting aja aja :)

did you guys see the vid of Happy together with Hyun Woo &Shin sung woo that i posted here over the weekend? he's so cute when showed them his baby picture!

1 hour ago, Vannyah M said:

Wooow great episode! I loved that scene of their last test when dean said that even though YJ betrayed them he is still their friend it was like foreshadowing of SW`s and CA`s relationship in future and hint of what happened between dean and SW`s dad in past. And that flashback of dean when he was student in Moorim gave me feels that dean was like YJ always on second place and envious of others especially of SW`s dad. I like friendship and romance in this drama but i am sucker for mystery so i love love love scenes with older actors. I am maybe the only black ship out of all people who watch Moorim coz my otp are CA and SA :D I dont know why but i like those 2 a lot, together and individual and it looks like my girl SA is slowly developing some feelings for CA:wub: SW and SD are enough cute already so i`ll just comment that kiss, HEOL nice one for real thanks kdrama gods it wasn`t dead fish kiss like in some dramas, *clapping like a seal* me like it. LHW I am impressed  lol. Anyway cant wait for next episode looks like its going to be so much fun.

You're not alone. I'm shipping those two hard as well. XD

Archived