[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

Personal opinion about the series length, I'd love for this series to end on a high note instead for it to drag in the middle with unnecessary story lines. So, I hope even if they decide to curtail the series its done while keeping the creative aspect and story-telling in mind. For example, I loved shows like Mask and She was Pretty but they dragged either in the middle or at the very end. I don't know what's happening for real. For the sake of all the actors who are doing so much hard work, I hope it was a minor issue and they have worked it out. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is happening really? First, it was the filming. Now the press conference?

“Moorim School” Press Conference Canceled, Reps Say Cancellation Unrelated to Controversy

This is really sad for the casts. They don't deserve this.

I heard also that they have filmed until E08 and written the script until E13. But if it is set for 20 episodes and cut to 16 episodes, then that means the 3 remaining episodes will be rushed to give out the ending.

Lee Hyun Woo noona 1, I finally finished watching E03. They're so cute! And it's a budding bromance there.

It was funny how Wangmanchild tried to use his puppy dog eyes to Grumpelstiltskin. He knows it won't work. But at least they're both worried about each other.

That catfight was really fun. Even the other kids were surprised when Wangmanchild scratched Grumpelstiltskin's face. Haha!!! Such girls. They're so cute! I cannot wait the next time Wangmanchild bites Grumpelstiltskin again.

I like how Wangmanchild do the task even he's complaining but he does it anyway. And even proud of his handiwork. He may be spoiled but at somepoint is responsible. He complained Grumpelstiltskin left him to do all the work. He's getting more adorable each episode! :wub:

Ok I'm off to watching E04.

So its happening, personally, I think KBS is more at fault here. Drama ratings are subjective on time-slot, actors involved, content, writing and the list goes on. If they were actually going to do this, they should have filmed upto 8 and have a back-up plan set in motion from the get go and one that the production company aware of and had accepted. Setting unrealistic goals and promoting it in a way that gives everybody the right to ridicule it from the point of inception was their first mistake. Now, they will probably be hightailing in the middle which will probably be hectic for the actors and may ruin the story. Seriously, somebody give KBS a medal for being well-planned(pun intended). I feel sad for the actors and nobody else. There have potential and they are working so hard with such spirit. The BTS of Moorim school just made me grin all the time. Fingers crossed, they will pull through.

Hi all!!! I'm definitely joining this thread. It's been so long since I've been on Soompi.

Anyway, at first I was upset by the rumours but then I read that Soompi article which assuaged my fears. Now I'm just not even worrying. If they say it's cool then it's cool. Worrying never got us anywhere and the low ratings should have been anticipated in light of the competition.

I said I wouldn't watch anything any thing new till I was done with the others. I failed twice but now I've finished one drama, clearing up a slot :) . I'm going to be here for the long  haul. If it keeps going the way it is then I'll be happy. But I hope the writer fleshes out the other students more.

Annyeong chingus!! Good to be here! :)

& this drama is so far so good! & about the news, I hope everything will be okay..haysss!

anyways, looks like ep 6 tomorrow is an exciting one!! woooooh! :love: & more things will be revealed :thumbsup:

Shin Woo yahhh!!! You look absolutely hot w/ that red suit :heart:

CTO..

Hwang Sun Nah & Nadet at Campus Party in Moorim

Spoiler

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Shim Son Deok at Campus Party in Moorim

Spoiler

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Wang Chi Ang at Campus Party in Moorim

Spoiler

CZkw18cUcAEFUto.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Yoon Shi Woo at Campus Party in Moorim

Spoiler

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Credit to: @InstitutionOfMoorim twitter..

2 hours ago, twin-twin said:

they look good together... SunAh, so pretty

AND THIS:bawling:

R.I.P to me :astonished:

WOW :wub: our ladies are sooo sooo pretty :heart: and the boys handsomeness is just killing me :bawling::bawling:

I haven't watched today's ep yet .. so was it shown in this ep or will be the next ep ?!

15 minutes ago, Seiran029 said:

WOW :wub: our ladies are sooo sooo pretty :heart: and the boys handsomeness is just killing me :bawling::bawling:

I haven't today's ep yet .. so was it shown in this ep or will be the next ep ?!

Yes chingu!!! :love::bawling:

it will be in next ep chingu.. :)

'Moorim School' Hong Bin sees Lee Hyun-woo and Seo Ye-ji hugging in tears, love triangle begins

Spoiler

photo678392.jpg

On the fifth episode of KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Moorim School, Sim Soon-deok (Seo Ye-ji) cried in Yoon Si-woo (Lee Hyun-woo)'s arms.

After Sim Soon-deok was accused of stealing at the chicken restaurant, her part time work place, she returned to the school and cried alone in the armory storehouse on top of the bell tower. Since Yoon Si-woo had heard the rumors about the secret room of the armory storehouse and the ghost, he told Sim Soon-deok, "If someone hears you crying, they'd think it's the ghost".

When Sim Soon-deok heard this, she stopped crying and wiped her tears quickly. Yoon Si-woo said, "Well, people cry sometimes" and then Sim Soon-deok started crying even more sadly this time. Yoon Si-woo hugged Sim Soon-deok and tried to console her. When Wang Chi-ang (Hong Bin) came out looking for Yoon Si-woo, he became so sad when he saw the two hugging.

As we all know, Wang Chi-ang has a crush on Sim Soon-deok. It's drawing attention on how the story will move forward as to the possible love triangle among the three students of the Moorim Institute.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-moorim-school-hong-bin-sees-lee-hyun-woo-and-seo-ye-ji-hugging-in-tears-love-triangle-begins-90746.html

OMG Hyun Woo in that red suit.... :wub::wub::wub:. Can't wait for episode 6. This drama is giving me everything first the 6 packs shirtless scene in the 1st episode and now they are wearing suits. WOW what a party... :glasses:    Honestly at first i'm all about Hyun Woo but now i found Wang Chiang endearing too. It's going to be heart breaking to see him lost Ariel to Si Woo. The man in the coma is Si Woo dad right? Can't wait to see his connection to Moorim High.

BTW i can't help feeling sad to see all these young actor and actress working so hard at this drama but was not translated into the rating. Hope it will not dampened their spirit. Obviously the rating matters so much to the network that they are cutting the budget and episode from 20 to 16. O well i'm just going to appreciates this drama a lot more now that i know they went through so much...

59 minutes ago, kimchee4me said:

I was thinking maybe si woo's sister could be ariel but maybe not

LOL that is so not possible since we already knows Ariel father and he had no connection whatsoever with Si Woo. Plus they were the main couple it's very unlikely they were sibblings unless they were going for Melodrama all of sudden kihkih.. 

Archived