[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

29 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

I tend more thinkng that the Director daughter might be his sister if so...it's the same little girl from ep 1 which he was protecting in the forest in the beginning and as well as ep 3 when the man in the hospital was having the flashback(most likely ShiWoo father)...seems kinda clear that the Director of Moorim was friends with Shiwoo family but i'm more curious why he run only with the little girl and not with the two,he didn't find the little boy or what,or the kids were in diffrent locations when those men came after them,more likely he kept the girl and raised her ...More likely after the jewels the family was told to hide...The Director daughter seems to connect with Shiwoo,or maybe that's my idea...Remember when she sensed the fire in the meditation room and he remembered/saw the scene with the burning house(curious if someone set the house in fire to cover the murder or ShiWoo set it)

I agree with you. I feel that the director's daughter is very likely to be Shiwoo's sister. I also wonder what significance Shiwoo's necklace holds. In the earlier episode, I think Chi Ang's father held a box with some symbol thing in it? Maybe it's related to the necklace? 

Man, the fight in the beginning cracked me up. I seriously thought they were very skilled and then it turned out to be their imagination. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol..that fight scene at the beginning, I went all "hell yeah" only for them to deceive me. Pfft.

What an interesting episode. Things got revealed in a way. I'm more interested in what that necklace can do. Is it to surpress shiwoo's powers or to just help him? And I'm very sure the man in a coma is SW's dad but what relationship does WC's father have with him. We saw the other half of the necklace with him. Which brings me to the question,   is WC's dad the "bad guy" in the story? Are we gonna see a rift in the boys' friendship because of this? Duh! Yes.

Seeing as The director of the school is full of secrets, he must know something about SW's family. Like the supposed "daughter" of the director could be SW's sister and I hope she doesn't fall in love with him cuz they have this special connection (the concert and the meditation scenes).

The love triangle (I thought it would be a rectangle) has begun. Watching from the preview, SW's view of SD, you could tell he has started to have a crush on her. I don't wanna see bromance fall apart. Huhuhu. 

Love this episode.

Wow! I am hook! The first episode didn't grab me as much (except for this one part I thought was hilarious) as the 2nd episode, so I'm glad I continued watching!!! I enjoy the bromance of the 2 leads (don't remember the names hopefully will later) :)

So many possible outcomes! I can't wait till more is revealed...

BTW love all the OST. Just amazing! Will post later my favorite parts :D

I absolutely love this drama...it's fresh, different and slight magical ... Hogwarts meet Shaolin Temple :DKudos to KBS for doing something different instead of the regular cookie cutter High School Kdrama. Every character seems to have their own story so looking forward to learning more about their secret.

The drama also has rekindle my love for Hyun Woo ... he hasn't been disappointing at all :wub: :wub: . Can't wait to see more secrets revealed and magic spell perhaps. The actress who played the main lead Soon Deok (Ariel) is one that made me want to root for her too.  Glad to know this will be a 20 episodes drama so i can enjoy it  bit more longer.

Lee hyun woo, the most i remember is Cha dol in Return of Iljimae. Oh, how time flies...after few years, he most likely leading actor in more serious drama like Yoo seung ho. Only three actors i'm familiar ; shi woo, chi ang's dad n the headmaster. Unfortunately, i have no time to download all the episodes yet! Only watching a little bit here and there while reading recaps. 

'Moorim School' The birth of bromance: Lee Hyun-woo and Hong Bin save each other's lives

Spoiler

photo676897.jpg

'Moorim School' Lee Hyun-woo and Hong Bin became much closer to each other.

On the fourth episode of KBS 2Tv's Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Moorim School', as Yoon Si-woo (Lee Hyun-woo) encountered a fierce wild animal in the forest, Wang Chi-ang (Hong Bin) helped him.

When Yoon Si-woo faced the beast, he did not know what to do next to protect himself. At the moment, Wang Chi-ang showed up and brandished a wooden stick trying to save Yoon Si-woo. While Wang Chi-ang was trying to distract the beast, Yoon Si-woo climbed up a tree. Wang Chi-ang also managed to climb up a tree. Both could save each other's lives.

As Wang Chi-ang said, "Thank You", Yoon Si-woo said, "Since you saved me, we're even now". Yoon Si-woo smiled and Wang Chi-ang said, "Glad to see you know how to smile". It seemed that the two became much closer to each other while sharing the heartwarming mood.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-moorim-school-the-birth-of-bromance-lee-hyun-woo-and-hong-bin-save-each-other-s-lives-90553.html

Moorim School

.rr1.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Moorim School', Lee Hyun Woo vs Hongbin, who will remain in school?

1. [+1,631, -11] Both will remain in school of course. Who else?

2. [+931, -65] This drama's really cheesy but fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+784, -44] There's something about it that makes you unable to stop watching

4. [+621, -45] So crazy stupid but I'm thankful that I can see Hyun Woo oppa for 1 hour ㅋㅋ

5. [+157, -5] I keep telling myself how cringeworthy this drama is when I'm watching but once an episode ends, I start to wonder about the next episode ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+150, -3] Weird but addicting, like the Orange Caramel or Crayon Pop of dramas

7. [+158, -8] Why are you so addicting ughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was skeptical at first because people are saying it's corny but I went ahead anyway just to see Lee Hyun Woo... Hongbin's so cute, Hyun Woo is handsome and I really like the OST too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope the ratings pick up ㅋㅋ

8. [+112, 4] Everything about it cringeworthy, the martial arts scenes are immature but it's also really daebak and addicting. It's probably the corniest drama I've watched but it's just as fun as Dream High

9. [+101, -2] Why did it end so fast? Hyun Woo-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+97, -3] Lee Hyun Woo's awesome at acting and handsome to boot

11. [+87, -2] I really like the OST

13. [+86, -2] This drama keeps getting better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+69, -1] This drama is addicting. Must watch again tomorrow .

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.in/2016/01/spoilers-cheese-in-trap-glamorous_18.html

Five Fun Facts About Lee Hyun Woo

Lee Hyun Woo leads the cast of the KBS2 teen drama, 'Moorim School.'

Lee Hyun Woo leads the international cast of the KBS2 drama, "Moorim School," an action-packed series that combines martial arts with supernatural elements.

In his first major television role since appearing as the second lead in the 2012 SBS series, "To the Beautiful You," Lee portrays Yoon Shi Woo, an idol group member who suffers from inexplicable hearing loss, before enrolling in Moorim School, a fabled institution that emphasizes self-improvement through the practice of magic.

READ  MORE http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112434/20160119/five-fun-facts-about-lee-hyun-woo.htm

HE REALLY IS CUTE...

This drama is so addicting, cant wait for new episode, i love it. 

So guy in coma is Shi Woo`s dad and Wang Chi Ang`s dad is guy who put him in coma and holding him captive in that room. Maybe Sun A and Shi Woo are not siblings but they are connected through their parents who fought against Wang Chi Ang`s dad, so there is a question how Soon Deok was related with 3 of them in past. Story and connection between characters is so confusing for now

Bromance in here is cute i hope that it will last long and won`t be ruined bcz of Shi Woo and Soon Deok, and i kind of like Sun A more than Soon Deok i dont know why.

glad to find this thread & join you guys! i just watched epi 1 & feeling hooked already! it's nice to see some vet actors too & reason i got the urge to watch is bc of the other actor i saw in new drama & had to follow some of his projs & this is one of them - in here he's one of the teachers, Shin sung woo, he's quite cute! I like the new faces too in this drama!

Am loving this drama in spite of the extreme cheesiness, awkward english and slow story….. bromance is getting up there… I also would like them to rock the boat a little and pair mermaid with the heir and leave the idol either alone (but it's Hyun Woo!!! :p) or with headmaster's daughter; however am scared she may be his sister so maybe we should hold off on pairing them for now and just enjoy the bromance….

looking forward to next week! Can't come soon enough….this drama may turn out like BOF which was basically cheese laced with crack.. so bad and so addicting lol!!

Archived