[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be a little late but I do like Shi Woon and Seon Dook together. Love the pcitures you share of the couples by the way @heartoppaya:wub: The coldness and introvert attitude of Shi Woo is perfect to the bubbly and happy girl Seon Deok.

@bebebisous33 @LavelyShai your analysis and theories are possible, but I think since this is a 20 episode drama if i am not mistaken we might have to wait a little longer before the big reveal of their identities will be tackled in the story. For now Alexander is doing a good job for pissing me off :lol: and there are lots of activities in moorim institute that the writers can concentrate on. 

I wonder what role does Lee Bum Soo play here coz for me he is a big actor and yet in the drama poster i see he is not even part of it :huh: So far I am emjoying the show (surprisingly ;))

Read this on DB and I have to agree...

Spoiler

The laid the groundwork for future conflicts.

Pendant:

We already knew Hwang suspects Shi-woo has

the power to break the seal. Did he sent them up

the mountain with a secondary hidden

motivation? (To see if his mere presence would

break the seal and reveal the house.).

If the jewel in the pendant has the power to break

the seals, can Shi-Woo and his allies protect it

from multiple parties who will undoubtedly try to

steal it? How will this put their lives at risk? Will

Shi-woo’s father and Sun-ah turn into bargaining

chips for the pendant? Will this pit Chi-ang and his

need to save his mother and earn his father’s

approval, against Shi-Woo and his need to save

his sister and father?

Shi-Woo/Chi-ang:

We now see that the stakes for each of them will

be identical. They’ll have to choose between their

Moorim family or blood family.

Hwang:

I suspect that Dean Hwang has his own hidden

agenda. If you assemble all the hints: 1) carrying/

capturing Sun-ah; 2) saying the mountain may

have called Shi-woo to it (has he been waiting for

the lost son?); 3) the scene in the empty prison;

4) sending the boys to ascend the mountain when

it apparently put them at great personal risk (Why

wasn’t he afraid of what Chi-ang’s father would do

if Chi-ang was seriously hurt? Are they working

together? Is Chi-ang just a pawn in their chess

game?); 5) all the shots of him blankly staring like

he’s coming up with a hidden plan.

Mountain as conflict device:

They reiterated that a person apparently needs

‘training’ to walk in that area of the mountains.

There are strange beasts living there. And for the

second time we’ve seen that the mountain has

’blind spots’ where people can suddenly become

separated unable to hear voices calling out to find

them.

Cr: Gidget

The way this story is unfolding, I say there is more to moorim school than we actually do know.

The name of the drama is "Moorim School" I'm sure there's more to it than meets the eye. Moorim school is filled with mysteries and past tragedy, which I hope will come to light in future. I hope that the power of our duo, Grumpelstiltskin and Wangmanchild will help secure the school and bring peace to mankind.

And right there I sound sentimental and out of character.. Haha mian...

I love the bromance, I knew it will turn out like that :D and episode 4 was great at it.

I hoped there wouldn't  be a love triangle (for once) but I guess that was asking too much. I really enjoyed the serie so far, I just hope that the romance wouldn't ruin it all :(

I can't wait for the next episode :D

Moorim School Episodes 3 & 4 Recap: Bromance is in the Air

by Logan Blair on Thu, Jan 21, 2016

4fd70ec5-42b9-4c9d-95ab-304fdc2e8659.png
 0  0  0

Class is in session! Thanks for joining us again this week at the Moorim School Drama Club. It is a trying week for the students at Moorim, but as it turns out stressful situations are also quite the bonding experience. What was once a fierce rivalry looks like it might develop into an equally fierce friendship. Join Ajummah, Amy, and me as we talk bromance, romance, and magic in Moorim School!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/moorim-school-episodes-3--4-recap-bromance-is-in-the-air/

DRAMA RECAPS
Moorim School: Episode 4
by LollyPip | January 21, 2016 | 9 Comments | 236 votes, average: 4.37 out of 5236 votes, average: 4.37 out of 5236 votes, average: 4.37 out of 5236 votes, average: 4.37 out of 5236 votes, average: 4.37 out of 5 4.37 out of 5 stars (236 votes)

Moorim4-00059a.jpg

The boys continue their quest, which only grows more dangerous as they go on. There are important lessons to be learned on Moorim Peak, and even more important ones once they come down from the mountain. They both must face their true reasons for being there, and whether they have what it takes to stick it out until the end.

EPISODE 4 RECAP

Moorim4-00002.jpg

Shi-woo finds himself face-to-face with a wolf-beast, which chases and knocks him over. But a ray of sunlight glints off the jewel in his pendant and into the beast’s eyes, infuriating it, but also stopping it in its tracks.

Following the beast’s growls, Chi-ang finds Shi-woo and distracts it, then goes after it with a flimsy stick like he’s fencing. That’s pretty brave. He yells at Shi-woo to get a move on, so Shi-woo climbs a nearby tree, and Chi-ang clambers up right behind him.

Sun-ah is determined to go up the mountain to help the boys, but the only one willing to go with her is Soon-deok (who even thinks to pack Chi-ang’s sneakers). Before they go, Soon-deok says there’s something they must do.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/moorim-school-episode-4/

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well burning the money symbolised that money isn't that important! Money can't buy everything! I don't get why they got upset about it! MAybe because it was Chinese money!? But still I think, people are overreacting!

True, Bebe unnie.

Wonder what N.Korea would do if they burn Korean money... Haha... Ban MS from the public?

Seriously, what happen with C-netizens this day?. They were becoming overly sensitive... from Tzuyu's waving Taiwanese flag controversy and now this. They need to chill out & not take thing too seriously. The money burning doesn't symbolize anything but just two guys trying to lit a fire with whatever means they had. China is a big market for K-Drama so i hope with KBS apologizing they can move on. On positive note though maybe through this money burning controversy more viewers and interest will be created towards Moorim High.. because there's no such thing as bad publicity. That will certainly help with the rating LOL  :w00t:

Btw so glad to read positive K-netizens comments on this addicting drama.  So looking forward to Chi-ang & Shi-woo bromance... hope their fragile friendship will not be ruin over their fight for Ariel. I'm pro Shi Woo and Ariel couple :wub:

1 hour ago, imot said:

Seriously, what happen with C-netizens this day?. They were becoming overly sensitive... from Tzuyu's waving Taiwanese flag controversy and now this. They need to chill out & not take thing too seriously. The money burning doesn't symbolize anything but just two guys trying to lit a fire with whatever means they had. China is a big market for K-Drama so i hope with KBS apologizing they can move on. On positive note though maybe through this money burning controversy more viewers and interest will be created towards Moorim High.. because there's no such thing as bad publicity. That will certainly help with the rating LOL  :w00t:

Btw so glad to read positive K-netizens comments on this addicting drama.  So looking forward to Chi-ang & Shi-woo bromance... hope their fragile friendship will not be ruin over their fight for Ariel. I'm pro Shi Woo and Ariel couple :wub:

Agreed to everything you said.

No such thing as bad publicity. Lol. I hope the ratings will rise because of this.

Personally, I can't wait for Monday to come...

just looking at epi 4 & this drama is getting better each time! woah that wolf looks really scary, amazing how someone got that wolf looking dog trained! :)

i had to paus while watching in the mid of epi 4 i can't help but share this with you guys, i luv their bromance hahaha i also apprec what the Dean did in accepting them in spite of not going through the peak! LOL they stink he said hahaha this drama even at this early stage is setting a good moral lesson for viewers esp the younger ones i believe! :) they're both cute!

sorry if this pix is duplicate but i hope it won't hurt :)

http://www.getitk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/121403-1.jpghttps://farm6.staticflickr.com/5716/22172864542_592807c0fb_o.jpg

Duplicate or not @hibiscus23 we appreciate bromance all the time. So no worries.

This thread is so slow. Let's get it hyped up!

OT, the R88 boys were kidnapped by evil mastermind Na PD and shipped off to Thailand. Thought you guys would like to know that if you loved a certain R88 boy like me (Taek is my personal favorite. Lol)

Hey everyone! *waves* :glasses:

Joining in! 

This is my new crack. Been a while since I last followed a drama and posted here at soompi.

I initially shipped Sun-ah with Shi-woo because I just can't warm up to Soon-deok's character for some reason. I don't hate her, just that I am not feeling her--even after 4 episodes, and Sun-ah's such a cute Shi-woo fangirl :grin:, but after episode 4, I'm soooo going to ship her with Chi-ang from here on out. :blush:I hope it happens! I can just imagine the bickering, the jealousy (one sided and then the eventual mutual jealousy), the misunderstandings,  the angst, the cute.. EVERYTHING! Make it happen, drama! :blush:

Soon-deok and Shi-woo can both have their own bubble, I won't really mind, but SunChi has to happen. :heart:

4 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

Duplicate or not @hibiscus23 we appreciate bromance all the time. So no worries.

This thread is so slow. Let's get it hyped up!

OT, the R88 boys were kidnapped by evil mastermind Na PD and shipped off to Thailand. Thought you guys would like to know that if you loved a certain R88 boy like me (Taek is my personal favorite. Lol)

@heartoppaya ok thanks a bunch, that's good to know! yup this thread i guess is not known yet since the drama is fairly new, i just happened to search for it so i can join u guys & put in my 2 cents once in a while! :)  ahhhh i'm new with this group i guess i have to find out about what you mentioned re R88 boys! :) LOL

where do you guys watch? i watch on dcool &  that's one of my best sites for drama no commercial unlike the other sites!

FINALLY !!!!!! FI-NA-LLY I WATCHED THE TWO LAST EPISODES!!!! I wanted to devote my time (and my body and my soul huuuh:wub:) for this drama, and finally I'm here !!!! 

Well some scenes were dragging too long, somes scenes were cheesy especially that one scene when the necklace was shining hahahaha !!! I laughed so much BUT OKAY ! IT'S OKAY since I like how it is going right now.

Well we all expect the triangle romance though but seeing Shi Woo changing, becoming soft is seriously too much for me to handle. I ship with Chicken head Seon Deok with him, I love her so much hahaha, so I reeaaaaaally like, I LOVE the 5 last minutes of episode 4 *melting* :wub:!! AND IT'S NOT OVER !! NEXT WEEK THERE WILL BE SOME MORE !! OMG WHAT WILL I DOooo ?!! *-* however, I hope the bromance won't be destroyed because of this. Shi Woo and Chi Ang were cute already :)))) !!! 

I think that we all agree that Seon Ah and Shi Woo might be brother and sister and that their father is in hospital. Now I'm eager to see what really happened to them. So let's wait and see.

Anyway Yeop jeong is the villain student right now hahaha ! Hopefully he will change :)

I finally started watching this show.

I love Lee Hyun Woo but this show makes me love and root for Hong Bin, he's just too cute!

This one is pretty interesting since it's not the typical school drama. But somehow I'm not really into magical thingy.

Anyways, I guess the one who unlocked the gate is Yoon Shi Woo? Considering he was able to stop the falling light during the concert. He has some sort of powers or something?

Archived