[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

That was so funny when Jigs didn't found his passport he he and had to go back

He is really so annoying...even his friend told him to move on...and even after Lola got into the hospital coz of his behaviour he didn't seem to have any kind of remorse :crazy:

I was so glad tatang stood by CLeah side

Ahhhh...that Jigs...he didn't have peace till Clark left the house :crazy:...tnx god Clark has such positive way of dealing with life and he will exceed this family issue and Jigs

Glad Leah once more told Jigs she loves Clark :)

It's always the same...when you bring families in...things starts to complicate more rofl.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

OMG...they'll get married on February 14 next year....they will really keep them apart till and of a show?????????????? No way.....:o

I said once that we'll see their marriage in last ep...how i wish i was wrong 

Me, I want a baby for Clark and Leah :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

@zagigirl

Looks like they will really end the show with the wedding. Since their last day of broadcast is on February.

Seems so...in ep 82 princess Leah wanted that day coz it's romantic...don't know what so say ;)

I'm listening to Clarks speach at that family meeting...gosh...how many proves of his love twds L he has to give?????????

• Like 1

We barely lost Jigs out of picture...and we already have new boss in????????...and one other guy?????????

Leah was annoying to me with her  atitude twds boss...oh please you need a job but can't you have a little more pride?!?

...and did she say her name was Olivar????....When did she divorce Clark? What about Medina surname?

I quit for today...better for my nerve ;)

• Like 2

@zagigirl

Do you have the transcript for his speech? Since I don't religiously watch this show unlike before, I don't have any idea now. I only watch it when I see someone watching the show.

And who is the other guy? Clark's cousin?

I've seen episode with the new boss and it looks like he doesn't like Leah that much?

And it's weird how she uses her Olivar surname. She's still married even though not in church. But she's still legally married to Clark by law. So it's like humiliating Clark since she's not using his surname when they are married.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

@zagigirl

Do you have the transcript for his speech? Since I don't religiously watch this show unlike before, I don't have any idea now. I only watch it when I see someone watching the show.

And who is the other guy? Clark's cousin?

I've seen episode with the new boss and it looks like he doesn't like Leah that much?

And it's weird how she uses her Olivar surname. She's still married even though not in church. But she's still legally married to Clark by law. So it's like humiliating Clark since she's not using his surname when they are married.

I don't...but he used enough english to get the picture...in front of everybody..i was never in love before...until i met Leah...love her so much...will forever and ever...and so on...

For now...with boss i mean...but things usually start like that ;)

Didn't watch other the guy...still have to eps from this week

She is doing exact thing like her mother...left Clark and tries to live like she has no family...not exactly but pretty close..if they were still in fix marriage before she left i would understood but they did declare their feelings

It was cute but that much eps is way to much for the story

• Like 2

Welll..Hary is Clarks and Jigs another cousin...and kid i think will be good :)

Boss asked a presentation early in the monday morning and Leah is on a vacation with guys...won't be good

Up to date now...so proud of myself :lol:

Wonder why was Tiffany crying :(

• Like 1

When Clark had to pee on Leah hand was so funny :lol:...Clark: i won't let anyone to pee on my wife!...so he had to do it ;)

Jigs still does not want to give up...wonder will he tell tatang that his wife is alive

About Tiffany...don't know..i like Tolayts...but she didn't give any signs she likes him like a man...nor Adrian....or i just can't see it....but since she's not in love IMO if she has to choose i would go for girls father...hope they want drag this as well till february

Previews...CLeah cheesy scenes like Hary said today ;)..and a girl for him :)

• Like 1

Ahhh...poor Simon...such a sad love story :(...don't know why he's with that Scarlet...she's so superficial...and think he will fall for Leah coz she's natural and sincere like his Juliet was....she even kind of resamble her right?

Hary was cute with his instant crush :wub:...glad we'll see that girl again :)

Jigs is really annoying...how dare he to crush one of their picture from that lamp Clark did it with his hole hart :angry:

Don't know what to say about that Adrian & Tolayts drinking contest :rolleyes:...wish they make some kind of a move with Tiffany's love story 

• Like 1