[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

Hi All,

New fans here :)

I started watching this drama but i can only find the eps until eps 115. Is there anyone can help me? Please PM me where i can watch the other episodes? Thankyou you so much for your kindness. I'm from Indonesia and this is the first time i watch Philipine drama. I love from the first i saw it. Thankyou so much :) 

• Like 2

#OTWOLLastMemorableTrip

Cbz_prrUEAAtbt1.jpgCbz_pr5VAAA5KGG.jpgCbz_psIUAAEJFiA.jpgCbz_pwYUYAA5cAL.jpg

30 minutes ago, leery said:

Hi All,

I started watching this drama but i can only find the eps until eps 115. Is there anyone can help me? Please PM me where i can watch the other episodes? Thankyou you so much for your kindness. I'm from Indonesia and this is the first time i watch Philipine drama. I love from the first i saw it. Thankyou so much :) 

try TFC.Com

31 minutes ago, leery said:

Hi All,

and welcome here enjoy watching

OWTOL is such an amazing serie. And I'm sad that it's come to end...Honestly the story become boring, cuz of Simon ! OMG, I hated him so much, but I change my mind tonight. He's not that bad just selfish and he realized that Leah never love him. Thanks god, I was affraid at first and I'm glad to see that Clark is still the ONLY ONE. I hope CLEAH be end up together ! 

Like I'm here, I have a question. I'm a big fan of Jadine. And I wanna ask if you knew where I can find their show "#Jadine" ? Thanks :) 

• Like 1

if there are still pips who are searching for a site that has otwol's episode subbed, go to tfc.tv and just create a 1 week trial acc:) they will also do a live viewing for the last episode so stay tuned that day and let us watch it altogether

22 hours ago, ferjen11 said:

hi! :) i'm glad that you like otwol, hated simon so much too but atleast he finally gave up on leah today yehey!!

btw to answer your question, you can watch #Jadine on this site

http://www.mavshack.com/en/Movie/deee8c30-593d-456e-a911-b61839b434f0

ENJOY:)

Yeah, thanks he finally understood that he had no chances ! Today's episodes was OMG perfect ! I look forward for the Final ! 

Thanks :). But you need to pay nope ? To watch the content ? 

1 hour ago, ferjen11 said:

to watch the whole party thing happening in ynares center,yes, it costs 4.95€. but if you wanna watch the episode that starts at 9 no need to pay:)

I talked about this link :  http://www.mavshack.com/en/Movie/deee8c30-593d-456e-a911-b61839b434f0

And the Live Streaming sucks, it doesn't even work ! 

7 hours ago, ferjen11 said:

i totally agree with you lots of people are pissed specialy those who payed.

im watching via periscope at this rate

Yeah, I was able know what happened thanks to IG and Twitter. What is Periscope ?  
The final was AMAZING, I cried of joy for them ! It will hard without OTWOL, Monday !
It was 7 months of 5 eps/week. It will be weird but it's more better cuz now it means others projects for Jadine :)

And about this link : http://www.mavshack.com/en/Movie/deee8c30-593d-456e-a911-b61839b434f0 
I need to pay to watch the content or I can sign up and watch all for free ? 

persicope is an app i think associated with twitter, there's was a friend of ours who watched the final episode of otwol via pay per view. she has an acc on periscope too, all we had to do was visit her account while she was recording the episode with her cp and voi la' we were watching altogether:)

btw , bout mavshack, yeah unfortunately.

On 2/26/2016 at 11:05 PM, Sakibashi-sama said:

Yeah, I was able know what happened thanks to IG and Twitter. What is Periscope ?  
The final was AMAZING, I cried of joy for them ! It will hard without OTWOL, Monday !
It was 7 months of 5 eps/week. It will be weird but it's more better cuz now it means others projects for Jadine :)

And about this link : http://www.mavshack.com/en/Movie/deee8c30-593d-456e-a911-b61839b434f0 
I need to pay to watch the content or I can sign up and watch all for free ? 

persicope is an app i think associated with twitter, there was a friend of ours who watched the final episode of otwol via pay per view. she has an acc on periscope too, all we had to do was visit her account while she was recording the episode with her cp and voi la' we were watching altogether:)

btw , bout mavshack, yeah unfortunately.

sorry for the super late reply:(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

Had to post my appreciation for this drama ...my first one from Philippines!

Simply put....."I loved it"

Reasons....

1: (James-Nadine )Clarke -Leah.....chemistry....very believable...But the whole cast acted well...Loved their characters and how their relationship was developed. How they grew as individuals.

2: The story.....very interesting with realistic well rounded characters making every scene enjoyable.

3: Got to experience the Philippine culture and see a little of the country.

4: The fact that it had no villian.....there were grey areas 

Final.....A must watch drama!

• Like 3

On 27/05/2016 at 4:54 AM, maris1 said:

Hi everyone!

Had to post my appreciation for this drama ...my first one from Philippines!

Simply put....."I loved it"

Reasons....

1: (James-Nadine )Clarke -Leah.....chemistry....very believable...But the whole cast acted well...Loved their characters and how their relationship was developed. How they grew as individuals.

2: The story.....very interesting with realistic well rounded characters making every scene enjoyable.

3: Got to experience the Philippine culture and see a little of the country.

4: The fact that it had no villian.....there were grey areas 

Final.....A must watch drama!

This pretty much sums up what I also like about this drama. I am still re watching some scenes once in a while because the feels is just extraordinary. By the way, from which site are you watching this? Are there still web sites uploading this drama? From what I know, ABSCBN's shutting down every single site that uploads their dramas. 

• Like 2

@maris1 Yeah, I hope so too. ABS CBN is sensitive about copyright thing. Which sucks. I don't think there will be filipino dramas to be uploaded anytime soon. 

Anyways, another thing I like most in Otwol is their behind the scenes. They are as swoon-worthy as the episodes itself. I happen to see this compiled bts vids in yt subbed in english. You might like to watch it. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Aigoo, the bts is so cute.  We can really see the love in their eyes in 2015 during OTWOL, but they were late to declare their love only in Feb 2016 publicly.  I really liked this drama so very much and they acted really very well.  i like all the characters.  JADINE FOREVER!!!!!  falling in love with this couple i watched all their movies as well.  they are so good.  still i have to watch jadine's THIS TIME movie.  fighting!!!!!!