[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

The last time I posted here was 11 pages back lol. It's officially January so we have like just under 2 months left of this show right ?. I have been keeping up with it all despite the show hitting a lull. I'd mentioned here beforehand how I was happy that the show knew which direction they were going in but I think sadly after the extension was announced they didn't have as clear a vision as I had hoped. It didn't help that from what I read the Director Antoinette Jadaone was M.I.A for a month or more because she had to film her movie which was released in December (thankfully she's back on the scene again.)

I know the introduction of Simon will help spice things up soon enough (from the looks of last nights episode, the tide is starting to turn with him & Leah). I really wish Clark & Leah weren't as cheesy as they are (I admit at first after they finally got together, it was cute but now it feels a tad bit overboard and very fan-service like). I'm not going to lie I got a kick out of seeing Nanang get slapped by her mother lol, despite knowing her story I just can't bring myself to like her - I really need her story line to wrap up. Waiting to see Tiffany and Tolayts get together, I don't like Adrian. As for Jiggs, I'm really disappointed that his end game isn't with Maggie but from the looks of it with Angela.

As for OTWOL it's still at dramacool, the thing with that site is they're uploading shows from everywhere so I wouldn't be surprised if they're getting hit by copyright issues from around the globe lol.