[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

Finally :wub:...with so many tears...but she at last choose to stop gamble and not to let him go...good decision my insecure girl :)

Yes, finally! It was a great scene and a beautiful kiss ;)

I agree :)...i forgot Leah a few things from the past coz of this kisses...but it wouldn't hurt James to open his mouth a bit...Nadine should teach him ;)...don't mind me...this is just talk about shades

@Jafstar hey dear...don't leave just Jenny and me alone here...join us it's time for a party...our Clark finally got lucky :)

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 2

Finally :wub:...with so many tears...but she at last choose to stop gamble and not to let him go...good decision my insecure girl :)

I agree :)...i forgot Leah a few things from the past coz of this kisses...but it wouldn't hurt James to open his mouth a bit...Nadine should teach him ;)...don't mind me...this is just talk about shades

@Jafstar hey dear...don't leave just Jenny and me alone here...join us it's time for a party...our Clark finally got lucky :)

I wait for English subtitle because I'm french so I didn't understand the declaration of love except when they speak English.

• Like 1

I wait for English subtitle because I'm french so I didn't understand the declaration of love except when they speak English.

I'm from Croatia so we're in same boat ;)...only english...we'll be out in 2 days i hope

• Like 1

I'm from Croatia so we're in same boat ;)...only english...we'll be out in 2 days i hope

I hope too!!!!

• Like 1

hahaha.Quite an observation.  I didn't notice Clark had not his mouth open.  :P

But I'm really ecstatic to see what happens next after Leah chose to openly love Clark.  I can sense that Jigs will be back soon!  :/

• Like 2

Hi there! (waves)  I'm guilty for not hanging in there with you lately. I think I was just getting tired of the same old stuff. (And...there has been some awesome new Chinese and Thai dramas that have me hooked as of late. Plus, my RL just can only allow so much drama time.) You know, I can only take so many frown lines on Nadine's beautiful face!! I swear this past month has had to aged her, not being able to laugh on screen.  But I've been downloading the episodes as they come out. I promise: soon I'm gonna marathon all the episodes I've skipped. I'll come back and squee with you. Checking out the previews and mvs ya all have posted is renewing my CLeah vibes! Keep 'em coming!!!! Thank you for sharing and sticking with it, you such loyal OTWOL posters. ;)

• Like 2

@Jafstar I'm same with you. I'm not watching the drama right now but just checking the thread to update the first post. I got tired of Leah and I can't bear seeing Clark get hurt because of her and her b*tchiness. Lol.

And I found a Taiwanese drama that made me hooked as well. Which is rare.

Anyways, looks like the story is going back to their senses. They lost a lot of viewers because of what happened the last few weeks.

Hopefully people will come back. I still need to assess more if I want to still watch it or not.

Sharing the ratings for last night's episode.

• Like 3

hahaha.Quite an observation.  I didn't notice Clark had not his mouth open.  :P

But I'm really ecstatic to see what happens next after Leah chose to openly love Clark.  I can sense that Jigs will be back soon!  :/

:D...what can i say...always see to much....and want to much...and i forget sometimes how old they r ;)...that they'll stay innocent

Let Jigs come and Angela as well ;)...would be interesting when they get back to SF if Maggie as well fall for Clark...not likely but anything would be better then what was lately 

Hi there! (waves)  I'm guilty for not hanging in there with you lately. I think I was just getting tired of the same old stuff. (And...there has been some awesome new Chinese and Thai dramas that have me hooked as of late. Plus, my RL just can only allow so much drama time.) You know, I can only take so many frown lines on Nadine's beautiful face!! I swear this past month has had to aged her, not being able to laugh on screen.  But I've been downloading the episodes as they come out. I promise: soon I'm gonna marathon all the episodes I've skipped. I'll come back and squee with you. Checking out the previews and mvs ya all have posted is renewing my CLeah vibes! Keep 'em coming!!!! Thank you for sharing and sticking with it, you such loyal OTWOL posters. ;)

Hi 2 you 2 :)...tired right?...when i said here that it's not going right some here asked what do i want...so i as well made a pause...but i won't leave them...even if i have to fast fwd some scenes ;)

Hope they do change things from now on again

• Like 2

Ajjjjjjjjjjj what an lovely episode trep.gif

Leah finally said it in front of all and they were so love2.gif...and i was so :wub:...just perfect!

Now i know why will they go back to SF...tatang himself will make them go coz he won't stand to listen to their pillow talk every night :D

Jigs still cries for Leah...that worries me...and poor Tolayts...

Mother plan to come to Phillipines...that will be interesting...hope they won't be mad at Brent....he has no guilt in all this mess

• Like 2

Guest AlexMao

@zagigirl At this point I don't see anything wrong with Jigs crying as it can be seen as his relationship is officially over. Now doing said crying in front of a potential new love interest does seem a bit strange to me. Maggie seems like a strong enough woman to bunker down during this emotional storm and stick to Jigs side.

@AlexMao to tell you the truth...for a few seconds i was expecting Maggie to hug him ...and you know how it goes in a dramas...after good cry Jigs could of look at her and become aware of her as a girl...could of been a turning point for him to cross friendship line with her ;)...well...it would be to soon i guess...we'll have to wait...anyway it seems it started slowely to go into his head that he should let go of his Leah's dream 

• Like 1

Ajjjjjjjjjjj what an lovely episode trep.gif

Leah finally said it in front of all and they were so love2.gif...and i was so :wub:...just perfect!

Now i know why will they go back to SF...tatang himself will make them go coz he won't stand to listen to their pillow talk every night :D

Jigs still cries for Leah...that worries me...and poor Tolayts...

Mother plan to come to Phillipines...that will be interesting...hope they won't be mad at Brent....he has no guilt in all this mess

Yes!! Very good episode. They are really cute together.

There are subtitles english for episodes 66 and 67. I could understand everything :)

• Like 1