[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

There are subtitles english for episodes 66 and 67. I could understand everything :)

I'm a bit lost on what ep are we ;)...but i'll watch it this weekend...now i'll go on today ep

Preview episode 70:

Hidden Content

Leah jealous? :D...can't wait to see...servers her right...for torturing Clark for so long ;)

I'll be back ;)

• Like 1

I'm back ;)

Another lovely ep...CLeah r cute...seems he will propose her for real soon...i loved when he said to guys he wants to marry and in front of god and people from the heart say he loves her :wub:

Gaby wanted to go with Tolayts over dad...i'm glad for Tolayts

So tatang will unswer Leah's phone and hear mother...but will not figure it out yet probably...or will he?...as week end clifhanger...we'll see

• Like 1

I'm back ;)

Another lovely ep...CLeah r cute...seems he will propose her for real soon...i loved when he said to guys he wants to marry and in front of god and people from the heart say he loves her :wub:

So tatang will unswer Leah's phone and hear mother...but will not figure it out yet probably...or will he?...as week end clifhanger...we'll see

I was laughing out loud when Tatang didn't want hear Clark and Leah :)

• Like 2

I'm back ;)

I was laughing out loud when Tatang didn't want hear Clark and Leah :)

:lol:...poor old man...i told you he will make them leave...Clark should rush  with real wedding thing :D

@jenny59229 what do you think will Angela fall for Clark and become a problem? 

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 2

@zagigirl For my part, yes. I think Angela loves Clark and she's jealous of Leah. In a drama, there is often the girl who loves the main character and who become a problem.

What do you think?

The same...she knew Clark loves someone and she learned today it's his wife...but she likes him...and if they continue to work together she might fall more and more...will be good for Leah...she keeps Clark for granted...but if it really turns it that way...won't be good for Angela  

I just hope his work won't suffer if he refuses her...her mother is the boss after all 

• Like 2

Guest AlexMao

Wouldn't it be safe to assume that Angela kind of fell for Clark back when she was drunk and he took her home? It's a stretch admittedly but I think she was taken aback by the fact that he didn't try to take advantage of her. Fast forward a bit when they meet again and Clark is spouting love, love, love which could easily make someone fall even further into love with the idea that someone like Clark (general statement) exists. 

Now given that Clark has revealed that he's married and very much in love I do see there being some complications but I'm betting it's more jealousy than anything else. Like some of you have alluded to this should be a wake up call for Leah more than anything else. I for one would like to see Leah chasing after Clark for a change. 

Don't know when they plan to reveal to tatang that mother is alive but hope it won't take them to long...it's enough that girls hide truth from him...i don't want then to start make him a fool as well...he felt she was on the phone :(

Clark might have a big problem with Leah's jealousy :D...i liked hers flashback of them happy at SF :)

So next week he will propose for real :wub:

This week eps were better..me like :)

• Like 2

Don't know when they plan to reveal to tatang that mother is alive but hope it won't take them to long...it's enough that girls hide truth from him...i don't want then to start make him a fool as well...he felt she was on the phone :(

Clark might have a big problem with Leah's jealousy :D...i liked hers flashback of them happy at SF :)

This week, the episodes were better. Their separation was very long so it's cool they are a real coupe.

I really want see the proposal and her response (and maybe a kiss ;) )

Leah is really jealous but Clark is very in love with Leah so she must not worry about angela.

• Like 2

Guest Gel Ilao

Hi everyone. I just want to share the bts of yesterday's episode. Hope it brings you kilig and smile to your faces. 

Cr: Abs cbn entertainment

This week, the episodes were better. Their separation was very long so it's cool they are a real coupe.

Leah is really jealous but Clark is very in love with Leah so she must not worry about angela.

Kiss? Again? So soon? I wouldn't hope much if i were you :P

He is....and she really has nothing to worry about...but you know these jealous types ;)

BTW...was Leah's face at moment he proposed a bit strange?...or i just see things wrong coz of past eps...

• Like 1

Kiss? Again? So soon? I wouldn't hope much if i were you :P

He is....and she really has nothing to worry about...but you know these jealous types ;)

BTW...was Leah's face at moment he proposed a bit strange?...or i just see things wrong coz of past eps...

Yes, Leah's face is a bit strange during the proposal. I think the same thing. I hope we just see things wrong because I don't want Leah begins again to doubt.

• Like 1

Yes, Leah's face is a bit strange during the proposal. I think the same thing. I hope we just see things wrong because I don't want Leah begins again to doubt.

You know what would be really funny if all that happened this week is just Clark's dream...hahaha...i should go to sleep...only crazy ideas comes to my mind ;)

• Like 1