[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

Wow...i came here in sOompi because of Reply 1988 drama so i was so suprised when I accidentally read in the hot topics about OTWL...

congrats guys...for being In the "Hot Topic" i can say that I'm also inlove with this drama...I admit that i was not a big fan of jadine before..but this drama is so heartWarming that i came to realized...i've fallen so deep inlove with it...

I can relate with the story, because I'm also an OFW..I'm an enginEer here in Taiwan for almost two years now..

• Like 1

On 04/02/2016 at 7:44 PM, ferjen11 said:

A lot is going to happen in the last 3 weeks guys. The show will air til feb 26 :(

Oh i would like to ask Jadine fans here to pls support clarky/james reid by voting him as fav pinoy personality in nickelodeons KCA

here's the link

http://kca.nick-asia.com/vote#cat=Favorite-Pinoy-Personality

Thank you:)

actually i quite happy that this drama will end soon. because its tiring to find new site to download the series as ABS-CBN keep shutting down sites.. alright..i got it..its theirs and they have right to do so. but.. its really upsetting. come on, streaming sites... can introduce good quality series to the world.. this is a chance to make Philippine drama huge!!

today i found out they shutting down another site.now i have to hunting a new site again in these 3weeks

I am new here and I just happen to see this forum about Otwol. Who's watching the last two weeks of it? I love this drama so much! I like how it started and how its being wrapped up. I admit it kind of got dragging in the middle. I guess that's because they had to extend the show as per people's demand as well. As much as I prefer it to be shorter though, dramas in the Philippines are really long especially as its being aired daily.

(Next comments contain spoiler to those who havent't watched recent episodes yet)

Starting monday, otwol will officially be on its last week. The past week has been very heartbreaking when Leah chose her career and left Clark (Stay by Daryl Ong is my new emo lss on the playlist, killing myself by playing it over and over.) But hey! They are back in Sanfo after two years! (Did I mention their past Sanfo scenes are my favorite?) After some turn of events, they bumped (literally bumped the same way they did the first time, less comedy this time) into each other in Sanfo after two years. Clark is now all so indifferent-I-am-not-affected-by-any-of-this-and-I-am-not-inlove-with-you-anymore but I can't help but still feel kilig by everything that's happening now in San francisco. The indifferent Clark gets me every time.

People are debating now whether they'll get back together, or just stay happily apart. Well, Im pretty sure its the former (hopefully!) So, what Im gonna do now is just sit back, relax and enjoy the last flight of their journey. Otwol coming to an end is bittersweet to me. I'd been so invested with this show and with Jadine for the last 6 months that for it to end is kind of sad for me. However, I am also happy because I know it will be wrapped up beautifully and I believe the characters all deserve a happy ending. It has been quite a tough journey having to keep up with its dramatically many episodes but all in all, I love Otwol and I am proud of Jadine for pulling this one off.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2015 at 8:58 AM, colcolyn1958_stv said:

jafstar, there were actually some pictures on instagram of the new girl who will be casted on the show and she is so young. Maybe 16? Im not sure.

By the way, if you guys can choose to include a scene that u think would be so romantic, what would it be? Personally, i want to see them flying a (1)SKY LANTERN together. I was at a sky lantern event 2 years ago and i found the couples participating together to be so romantic. Or a (2) MT. PULAG TRIP! (please google the beautiful pictures internatioal viewers. Awesome!! )But then another love team already did that but at that time they couldnt catch the beautiful sunrise and sea of clouds on cam coz it was raining. Or (3)SKATING SCENE. Haha. I have never seen a Ph drama that showed that although there are plenty of skating rinks in Manila. I can imagine Lea falling down a lot and Clark helping her to walk, the intimate touch and peircing glances would make it more magical. Their stares are enough actually.

James Reid can u please start your own class for Titigan 101? (Gazing/Staring). Youre so good at it that i want my boyfriend to enroll in your class if you did. haha.

Also Ive been wanting Lea to use her new surname Medina. Hehe. Ive noticed that she still goes with the name Lea Olivar (adobo ala lea olivar) and when she introduced herself to her mom's employer. (She could have said Lea Olivar Medina right?) Coz i think that would show that she has really acknowledged him as her husband or Clark calling her Mrs. Medina. (although Wifey and Hubby also sound cute). In the other thread, some commenters said they find Clark (all men) attractive wearing his wedding ring. Strangely i feel the same way. Haha. Everytime Clark has a scene where he is flashing his ring unconsciously, idk why but he gets more handsome. not that i am into married men, they just look admirable and proud of their life, their love, and decision to be committed to one person.

Sorry for the long post!

jafstar, there were actually some pictures on instagram of the new girl who will be casted on the show and she is so young. Maybe 16? Im not sure.

By the way, if you guys can choose to include a scene that u think would be so romantic, what would it be? Personally, i want to see them flying a (1)SKY LANTERN together. I was at a sky lantern event 2 years ago and i found the couples participating together to be so romantic. Or a (2) MT. PULAG TRIP! (please google the beautiful pictures internatioal viewers. Awesome!! )But then another love team already did that but at that time they couldnt catch the beautiful sunrise and sea of clouds on cam coz it was raining. Or (3)SKATING SCENE. Haha. I have never seen a Ph drama that showed that although there are plenty of skating rinks in Manila. I can imagine Lea falling down a lot and Clark helping her to walk, the intimate touch and peircing glances would make it more magical. Their stares are enough actually.

James Reid can u please start your own class for Titigan 101? (Gazing/Staring). Youre so good at it that i want my boyfriend to enroll in your class if you did. haha.

Also Ive been wanting Lea to use her new surname Medina. Hehe. Ive noticed that she still goes with the name Lea Olivar (adobo ala lea olivar) and when she introduced herself to her mom's employer. (She could have said Lea Olivar Medina right?) Coz i think that would show that she has really acknowledged him as her husband or Clark calling her Mrs. Medina. (although Wifey and Hubby also sound cute). In the other thread, some commenters said they find Clark (all men) attractive wearing his wedding ring. Strangely i feel the same way. Haha. Everytime Clark has a scene where he is flashing his ring unconsciously, idk why but he gets more handsome. not that i am into married men, they just look admirable and proud of their life, their love, and decision to be committed to one person.

Sorry for the long post!

Sorry for the long post!

Oh my gosh! They finally fullfilled 2 out of my 3 requests for the show! a sky lantern scene in december! (although it was too short and not as romantic as i imagined) and a skating scene (with the falling down and holding hands! Direk, thanks so much!) Who knows, they are probably reading the soompi post and saw my comment! Or maybe not, just im so happy! Can u guys add a scene like "time capsule" thing! Thank you! OFFICIAL JADINE!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

12742266_10204386263615853_7416930255679

me

Oh my gad YASSSSSSSSS! I saw this on my newsfeed last night and my friends are all tagging me as well! I want to cry blood!!!!!!!! Im so happy for them! They're officially a couple now. And how they admit it, is just so sincere and so real! That's why I love them so much because they're so genuine! Srsly, I grew up knowing about loveteams on TV here in the philippines. But this is the first time one got me so hooked! I always feel like what other LT's does on TV are so fake and scripted but with Jadine!!! They're so different! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, colcolyn1958_stv said:

Wow this is great! The ice skating scene is so nice! They look so good together! Looking forward to the last 5 episodes. 

Oh my gosh! They finally fullfilled 2 out of my 3 requests for the show! a sky lantern scene in december! (although it was too short and not as romantic as i imagined) and a skating scene (with the falling down and holding hands! Direk, thanks so much!) Who knows, they are probably reading the soompi post and saw my comment! Or maybe not, just im so happy! Can u guys add a scene like "time capsule" thing! Thank you! OFFICIAL JADINE!