[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

Guest AlexMao

I was actually disappointed in Jigs he was making real progress in letting Leah go and moving on with his life even if that meant he was only going to be friends with Maggie it was an improvement. That being said what is he expecting to accomplish by going back home? We've already had the knock down drag out skirmish, Tita Jack knows and is accepting of Clark and Leah's relationship. It seems like such a waste to have these characters take a giant leap forward and suddenly decide to turn round and run the other direction. 

I want, if Jigs goes back to the states, Maggie to beat the ever loving snot out of him. 

QvFGb9o.gif

OMG! I am so stoked! Been forever since I last logged on to soompi and then I find out that there's a thread for OTWOL in here??? So amazing!!! Even though the episode wasn't that amazing since Jigs is back to mess things up.

Yes Jigs is back and he was really tiring and irritating in this episode. He has to leave Clark and Leah alone.

Saw the teaser of Simon Esguerra as Leah's new boss and it's pretty apparent that they have some chemistry too!  LeMon (as the fans call their tandem) is something that I look forward to.  The actor who portrays the role mentioned that Simon is a lost and lonely soul who will try to connect with Leah.  I wonder how Clark would take that?  :D

• Like 1

Saw the teaser of Simon Esguerra as Leah's new boss and it's pretty apparent that they have some chemistry too!  LeMon (as the fans call their tandem) is something that I look forward to.  The actor who portrays the role mentioned that Simon is a lost and lonely soul who will try to connect with Leah.  I wonder how Clark would take that?  :D

Hi mashedtomato, where did you see the teaser? Would it be ok to post the link here? It would be nice to see the teaser. Otherwise, could you private message me the link, please? Thank you!

Off to see pix of Simon Esguerra. I am glad they have great chemistry as well.

Hi guys :)...what is happening here?...i'm 6 eps behind :(...hope to catch up this week....kind of miss them

They are late with english sub :(

Welll...thats nothing new i'm afraid...

Hows Jigs? According to pics you posted...still jealous ;)...and still persistent?!? :crazy: