[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

Leah: It's alright if you want to have a girlfriend. As long as you are careful... (not to get find out) 

Clark: Leah.. I have no time for that. It's just you. No one else. 

Then he spoiled it all by saying ...as friends. ugh.. >_<

OMG!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I counted 12 or so kisses.. some brief and sort of lingering ones.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

what?! 12? Seriously?! *sheeekk!!!!* Oh woah. *my brain is fried* 

I counted every brief smack! XD And the lingering ones, especially the ones that Leah initiated. And when Clark was carrying her. XDDD I wish they'd stumbled on the sofa, they'd have been far more comfortable kissing there. Hee! XD

In the preview:

Leah: (hiding inside the restroom after avoiding Clark in one stare-fest scene) *talks to self* ... no.. I don't like him. I cant.. 

*finally opens the door and sees Clark on the other side*

Clark: What were you doing in there?

Leah: Using the restroom...of course 

Clark: *skeptical* (I'm not sure if he heard her when she was talking to herself inside) Really? Hiding your feelings, perhaps?. 

Eeeeeeeee.... <3

• Like 3

I'm surprised you've made this thread here in soompi, guys!

Ugh! They still won't admit there feelings for each other. This is all Aunt Jack's fault. 

True. And I think we can also blame Leah's resolve to not fall in love while she's there. She's hell-bent on succeeding, and she probably still sees Clark as a distraction to her goals---a very yummy.. one at that.:phew:

Clark would have to make the first move to get there, imo. Though, he'd probably be conflicted (AND JEALOUS) once Jigs arrives. Leah needs to be pushed to express her feelings, and Clark's the best candidate for such a task. They'd have to be allowed the time to express those feelings though, which Tita Jack/Jigs might take away from them. 

• Like 2

Guest lalalala823

Ugh! They still won't admit there feelings for each other. This is all Aunt Jack's fault. 

True. And I think we can also blame Leah's resolve to not fall in love while she's there. She's hell-bent on succeeding, and she probably still sees Clark as a distraction to her goals---a very yummy.. one at that.:phew:

Clark would have to make the first move to get there, imo. Though, he'd probably be conflicted (AND JEALOUS) once Jigs arrives. Leah needs to be pushed to express her feelings, and Clark's the best candidate for such a task. They'd have to be allowed the time to express those feelings though, which Tita Jack/Jigs might take away from them. 

That "push" might come sooner though. Ackkkkkk did you see the preview of leah being jealous and chasing after clark in the rain?:wub:

That "push" might come sooner though. Ackkkkkk did you see the preview of leah being jealous and chasing after clark in the rain?:wub:

I did!!!! Waaaah.. so much feels... and then he turns up behind her and shelters her from the rain!! OMG, LEAH.. How can you not WANT TO FEEL for this awesome guy?!!! HOW?!!!

Grabs paper bag: *inhale, exhale!!* I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm already having trouble breathing! Hahaha. How can you all comment after seeing?! *gonna hide myself away from Internet till its available*

Btw, thanks for recap!

I was actually squealing so hard while I was watching it on TV. So I really couldn't type word for word.. but I did try to remember the OTP scenes and typed the dialogue exchanges between them. I only ask one question every after episode... Where does the time go?!!

I hope to see you all again here tomorrow. :D

• Like 2

I haven't even seen the episode but watched this instead and now I think I'm going to have a double mental breakdown lol :

THIS SHOW IS TRYING TO KILL ME WITH FEELS !! lol

Also an Outtake of the kiss scene :-

Edit: How can I forget to say thank you to those who updated us on the happenings of #OTWOLMostApprovedKiss !! I can't wait to watch the whole episode !!

Edited by KDIK

this is me typing in heaven girls... ꒰ლ✘ㅿ✘ლ꒱..  I'll just wait for all of you here :rolleyes:

I honestly didnt expect it will be as many as that.. all i thought 3-4 was a lot already but WTF I WAS CURSING THE WHOLE TIME OF THE KISS COZ IT JUST RAINED KISSES!!! LITERALLY SHOWERED!!! All i saw were rainbows and hearts floating and LIPS LOCKING!!

I haven't even seen the episode but watched this instead and now I think I'm going to have a double mental breakdown lol :

Hidden Content

Also an Outtake of the kiss scene :-

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6BoodCP01k]

Edit: How can I forget to say thank you to those who updated us on the happenings of #OTWOLMostApprovedKiss !! I can't wait to watch the whole episode !!

BTS for the kiss scene...kkkyyyaaahhh they are so cute!!!

Trans of what the man said on the last part: Why did you laugh? (how could she just casually laugh on James' lips like that.. aigoo these two give me a mental breakdown)

so its a NG huh.. i wonder how many times they've done this kiss... urrrggghh!!!

I also think this is not the scene where Direk Jadaone mentioned Leah kisses him first because i still put my take that Clark did all the action in this particular kiss.. if you know what i mean :phew: so i'm still hoping we get that Leah Kiss soon too.

but i'd be lying if i wasnt disappointed though... my feelings crash landed again  when Leah said its just acting and he went on with it :( MY HEART ACHED FOR CLARK!!! THOSE DISAPPOINTED EYES SHATTERED ME INTO PIECES!! (a need for capslock for emphasis) MY OH MY POOR CLARKIE BOY.. why oh why Delila??!!

but ok i know they have to drag the story all the way but there's too much of this push-pull action already.. LIKE COM'ON GUYS!!!! GET YOUR SHIITS TOGETHER PALLI!!! JIGS IS COMING WTF!!!!!

seems like the preview for next week is another kiss again.. i just hope this time pleaaaseee jaebal just frigging say your true feelings Leah, Clark already paved the way..he need not to spell everything right?. and the Pretty lady will make an appearance already, which i guess just had a shoot with James this week right? wow i dont even know the sequence of how they shoot stuff now, i think the ending scenes were already completed and they are just making the recent scripts just to make going. :(

aigoo!! the Production Staffs are so cute!!!!! they are responsible for this but still KINILIG... but who wouldn't squeal like that right?? i bet it garnered that very same reaction in every household all over the world.

Edited by ranxie
  • Like 5

Guest Nutellla

Gaahh ok, ok, I haven't watched it yet because my boss is hovering T___T but I just read the recap (thank you @lalalala823 ) and I'm just... 

....too much conflicted emotions *lays down and weeps*

I loved it so much that we got so many kisses but then all that denial just swooping in like some cold buzzkill TT_____________TT

I want the storyline more to be that they love each other and admit it and then they face obstacles, rather than them not admitting it *pout*

But I've gotta say, that outtake had me swooning (thank you @KDIK)

Also, @Jafstar Yeah, we know where our priorities lie, don't we XD

Ranxie, i completely agree with you! How do they shoot the scenes anyway?? What happened to the old clips shown in the teaser which were legitimately shot in US (fountain proposal, Clark playing guitar in the park, Leah wearing yellow dress and acting cutesy),

*the bts that Tifanny was in Cleah's apartment,

*Leah was crying in the bed and Clark was backhugging her.

*or the one i saw wherein They were in a fancy resto and even hired a Limo and Leah was in a long gown and Clark was in a tux and he was playing the piano and Leah was with him,

*the ones shot in Tagaytay and they were driving an ATV,

*and another one  wherein they were both riding the jetski????

Those scenes were shot weeks ago whereas, As far as i know the Jigs and the rain kiss were shot only last week i think. Did they cut some scenes or revised the script?Hmm. i think they have already finished most of the major parts of the show and just doing retouches or last minute additions. I think Direk is very serious when she said that taping will officially wrap up by November.

• Like 2

The scenes that haven't been shown (from the U.S) yet will come later, I think they're just saving those moments and interspersing them throughout the run. I think I said it before that it actually gives me faith in the team because it means they have the basic premise/story down, they were able to shoot the key scenes they needed in the U.S. At least they have a beginning and an end in mind as opposed to just winging it after showing all the footage they shot in the States. The production team must be putting in so much work in scouting locations in the Philippines to somewhat give the illusion that it's San Francisco.

Edited by KDIK

Guest lalalala823

I'm watching the morning news now and all of them are talking about last night's episode. Kekeke. Even grown men were so kilig with last night's ep:wub::wub:

@nutella you need the denial in order for them to really give the idea of their relationship becoming something real. The preview hinted that they're starting to get confused about just what they mean to each other. The scenes of them cleaning the house was enough to cause a total freak out. I'd say if this was an American series you'd better believe that this confusion would have lead to a quick flash/time skip and a scene of the two under the sheets the next morning freaking out (again).

oh my Goodness.. thank you everyone for the recap, spoiler, youtube channel, pics.. oh my!!! im super curious, but DC hasnt release engsub for ep 28, still cant download.. and ep 28 was such a honey bunny puppy sweety kinda kissing and... we'll get other kisses later? why i feel so happy here.. it's like me who Clark kiseed non-stop hahaha.. *blushing*

with jiggs finally got the visa... and come to US, ah.. i dont want any title #OTWLWeddingEnds or else.. just give us many many lovey dovey moments.. i like clark. he shows his love in a good way.. neither forcing Leah with his 'love' but also not slow in showing it.. ah Clark, you make ate feel so jealous now :P

But, what's so happening with her mom? i watched ep 27 last night and she's alive.. amnesia? cuz his hubby looks 'weird'.. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

I don't have much to contribute right now, really. I just dropped in to say how glad I am to find this topic in Soompi. :)

I see some names that I've been seeing in other drama threads that I visited - great to bump into you here.

That was a really beautiful episode. :)

The kisses were sweet. Someone timed it and it lasted 45 seconds.

:) I counted 10 kisses of varying degrees, but none going too far as to look inappropriate or embarrassing.
I still can't stop smiling.
  • Like 2

Well...*ahem*. How to explain my feels after the Most Approved Kiss?

I like to think I'm a seasoned drama watcher, since its been nearly 9 years after watching my first Taiwanese drama called Mars. That made me fall in love with the whole genre, and it's been a no return forevermore. Backstory aside, after watching ep 29 raw and finally coming to my senses 16 hours later, I think I must say, for me, that was THE HOTEST, SWEETEST first kisseS in DramaLand that I have EVER seen. (And Healer topped that in my book last year!) *eeeeeeekkkk*

This has become the series that has truly gotten me really out of cyberspace hiding. I'd occasionally comment on blogs, but this. It's like this bubble of fire in my brain that has to blurt out words else my brain is gonna internally combust.

After the kiss, how funny was the clapping and comments from the neighbors? When I heard, I had to laugh, because that's what all of US were doing! That PD has a great sense of humor. 'We expect lots of cute moments out of you two'. :D Too hilarious. 

Thanks for today's recapers and pictures/videos. 

• Like 2

SMH. What an incredibly stupid move Leah.. ..tch. =( Clark's basically asking you if you're REALLY okay with whatever it is you're pushing him to do, and then you go and do a stupid thing like get the other girl's number. Aigoo. Masochist much? LOL Then again, the "journey" wouldn't nearly be as enjoyable to watch if everything goes smoothly from the get go and you two just profess your love immediately. I keep reminding myself that the chase is what usually makes a romance drama oh-so-fun. 

Patience. Patience. :P

Clark's lines definitely made me go gaga: 

tumblr_lkwp56xP5C1qinnlvo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Guest lalalala823

Tonight's episode was kinda frustrating. Almost all of it is spent showing Leah deny her feelings. I guess next week will be better though..

The preview for next week

-They'll finally be together!!:wub:

-Tita jack and jigs are gonna be with them

-Clark admits to tita jack that he can't help but fall in love with leah