[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

Glad to see I wasn't the only one to notice Clark all too telling look during/after his phone call with Diane. Clark was smirking the entire time Leah was just wolfing down her food. I do like the little subtleties these two are showing as they're getting closer. Of course the realization that "all good things must come to an end." when they speak of Leah getting her green card

/me shakes angry fist at Aunt Jack for putting the brakes on Clark "playing house" :angry:

As for the preview, at least from the online one I saw .... ARGH!!!! they just had to cut it as "the most approved kiss" was happening ARGH!!!! 

I need to check out all the FMV on youtube but these are my current favorites right now. [The first two are the same song but I love the song so much so yeah & the third one is the best combo of one of my favorite Kdrama OST]

Guest lalalala823

According to the preview the kiss will be tomorrow. :phew::phew:

Yay :) have you seen the ep?

Yes I saw it :) Tonight's ep will be daebak!! I'll try to do a recap after the episode later to make up for replying so late. I'm sorry :(

Hello everyone,

Thanks to this topic, I was currious and tried to watch it.

I have to say, I really enjoy this series, just finished 9 episodes and will catch up with the rest very soon.

Also I really want to promote this show for our friends Vietnamese members, so we are thinking about doing Vietsub for the show. May I ask where can I have raw links with the best quality?

Very cute drama, I love it.

Edited by TTXFYoung

Hello everyone,

Thanks to this topic, I was currious and tried to watch it.

I have to say, I really enjoy this series, just finished 9 episodes and will catch up with the rest very soon.

Also I really want to promote this show for our friends Vietnamese members, so we are thinking about doing Vietsub for the show. May I ask where can I have raw links with the best quality?

Very cute drama, I love it.

many of us coming from south asia.. i wonder if there's any from east asia, or other country in asia or perhaps, US??? anyone?? :D

i think viki has it.. try to download from viki cuz they didnt put hard-sub.. but, you should ask the moderator in there.. ask for licensing.. i think so.. :)

btw, the approve kiss and their reaction??? im super curious.. please please please update and recap :) thank you everyone.. like seriously, this thread full of spoilers and i love it super much :wub:

• Like 2

OOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODDD!!!! Sshhhhhiiiittt!!! I think we need to prepare our lungs and heart today.. I'll try to be active tonight but I'm so  friggin busy :(

trans: Count how many timEs Clark and Leah will kiss  tonight on #OTWOLMostApprovedKiss

trans: what are they previewing? Why are they smiling like that? #OTWOLMostApprovedKiss

https://twitter.com/ericjohnsalut/status/6444030077490995

this staff is seriously killing me with all his tweets Feck! 

Trans: The kiss was very passionate! Should i say Kisses. (Coz) there were a lot. Tonight it's happening.

• Like 2

I need to check out all the FMV on youtube but these are my current favorites right now. [The first two are the same song but I love the song so much so yeah & the third one is the best combo of one of my favorite Kdrama OST]

:wub: I just LOVE love love that first video! The music and videos are on-point. So nicely done. Thank you for sharing. :)

And for Thursday's recapers, thank you in advance! As always, we're so grateful that people are willing to translate, even during *ahem* working hours...You're all the best! :D

Regarding the preview for Thursday's episode, anyone willing to translate? From what I got off Twitter, Clark says something along the lines of, 'I will never do anything that will ruin what we have'. :w00t: For reals?! My mind just exploded.

(Could this mean, he'll be willing to fight for his right to keep her as his wife?? I mean, Tita Jack has already mentioned that the two cousins have always competed with each other. Would Clark dare venture to sail in taboo waters, if Leah's on board with him? Could Love conquer Family ties and Responsibility? OMO.)

Can't wait.

OOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODDD!!!! Sshhhhhiiiittt!!! I think we need to prepare our lungs and heart today.. I'll try to be active tonight but I'm so  friggin busy :(

trans: Count how many time Clark and Leah will kiss  tonight on #OTWOLMostApprovedKiss

Ranxie! What have you found!!! I died. Again. Thanks to you. Now, I should be asleep but I'm too excited for the next episodes. (So how many times DO they kiss??? 1. 2. 3....4x?!)  Oh my, well, don't be too busy to not watch! :P See you when you're around.

• Like 2

Guest leira_777

Hello, everyone! :D  Logged in Soompi again because of this show. :wub:

I would like to explain how we use the word "Hopia" in Philippine TV Romance.

Hopia (real meaning): Filipino-Chinese pastry (aka Tau Sar Piah in Chinese counterparts)

Hopia (in Philippine TV/social media):  Derived from the word 'hope", this word is used to describe the feeling you get after hoping so much for your favorite OTP to have those most romantic scenes/lines and end up being disappointed, or left hanging; Great expectations with unsatisfactory results. 

Tonight will be their "most approved kiss". According to the PR person, we can even count how many kisses tonight.  The way they are promoting it, I'm sure it won't be a 'hopia' kiss. :wub:

Were getting more than one kiss !!! )(*#(*&*^@&%$%^@$@ ...

tumblr_n5rynr8N9w1s88ak5o6_250.gif

Here are the latest pics uploaded by Dreamscape, will place them in spoiler tags :

@leira_777 = Thank you for the explanation on hopia. I loved seeing the meme's that were going around post the Napa Valley episode lol.

Edited by KDIK

Guest leira_777

Translation of spoiler pics by KDIK:

1. There's good news for Jigs!

2. You're toast, Clark!

3. You two have made up?

4. There's good news!

5. This is it!!!

6. Oh my, the sweetness of these two!

:D

OMG. I've been out of Soompi for quite a while.. but THIS drama made me check our community again. I feel a little guilty for only having discovered this awesome drama recently, especially when it's a local drama from my own country. Anyway, this drama is such a gem, and although I know that it's going to be a looooooong ride (since it's a daily.. ugh), I find that, I don't really mind.   

I'm so excited for the kiss! I heard and read that there will be kiss-es XD Kyaaaaaa... I can't wait. 

Oh.. and a big HELLO to everyone!!!! *waves* :lol:

tumblr_nuqa4lb1P71qlq7mro1_250.giftumblr_nuqa4lb1P71qlq7mro2_250.gif

tumblr_nuqa4lb1P71qlq7mro4_250.giftumblr_nuqa4lb1P71qlq7mro3_250.gif

tumblr_nuqa4lb1P71qlq7mro8_250.giftumblr_nuqa4lb1P71qlq7mro6_250.gif

tumblr_nuqa4lb1P71qlq7mro5_250.giftumblr_nuqa4lb1P71qlq7mro7_250.gif

• Like 2

Leah: It's alright if you want to have a girlfriend. As long as you are careful... (not to get find out) 

Clark: Leah.. I have no time for that. It's just you. No one else. 

Then he spoiled it all by saying ...as friends. ugh.. >_<

OMG!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I counted 12 or so kisses.. some brief and sort of lingering ones.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Edited by bella1025
  • Like 1

Guest lalalala823

It opens with Leah ranting to manang about clark's "date" Lol. Manang is teasing her saying she's overreacting and that she's jealous. Leah denies it ofc. 
Clark is home. He asks leah why she's at the restaurant. Leah said she saw him kissing. She's mad now saying that it's ok for clark to date as long as he doesn't let immigration see him. Clark trying to clear up the misunderstanding. He said he won't date or kiss other girls cause he's married(!!!)
They're in bed, leah apologized. She said it's okay for clark to date other girls as long as he's careful. He said he doesn't need to cause he has her (omggggg!!) But then he added as a friend
Tita jack and jiggs. His visa is approved. Jiggs hugged his mom. Mang sol wants to go out of the hospital already. 
Leah receives a letter from immigration. It's the scene from the previews. She's approved. Clark runs over to her, he hugs her tight and he kisses her!! Twice!! Thrice now!! He carries her and they kiss some more (legit kisses btw ). Their neighbors interrupted them, LOL they were clapping for them. 
It's awkward now it's only the two of them. Clark's trying to explain why he kissed her, leah trying to change the topic (but why?!) Leah said she was just acting (andwaeeee) Clark agrees with her 

Leah tells her family about her green card. 
Jiggs wants to see leah. He's planning to surprise her in America (ominous feels) 
Leah trying to avoid clark. She sees him anyway. They're talking. He said they won't see each other for days cause of work. She said that's good. Clark looks disappointed. Clark's friend cancelled cause he has plans. He offered the job to leah. They're working together now. They're alone in a big house for 2 days. Kekekeke. 
They're cleaning. Clark carries leah so she can reach something. Omggg!! He does it again!!! But now their faces are super close. They both let go though. 

Omggg the preview!! Leah is jealous. She thought Clark went with another girl and she tried to chase after him. But then Clark appeared behind her and said kapag mahal ka babalikan ka. Then they kiss again. 

Another preview. Leah tries to convince herself that she doesn't have feeling for clark. She said "leah you don't have feeling for clark. You don't feel anything.. Ok maybe a bit." Lol. She hugged clark really tight cause she was happy Mang sol is stable now. They're talking about how they'll be once their marriage ends. Leah said that Clark will probably move on fast once they're not together anymore. Clark said "Come on leah let's STOP PRETENDING"!!

Edited by lalalala823

These two! I swear. If only they'd just admit it to each other.. or at least welcome the shift in the relationship so that they can spend more time together and be cute with each other-----but nooooo... it won't be long now, and Jigs is sure to demand all of Leah's free time and attention. I wonder how Tita Jack will feel about the changes with the OTP, and if she'd actually demand that the two deny their feelings in favor of her son's. 

Oh .. and Jigs wants to surprise Leah. I sure hope we get another kiss between the OTP to surprise him. =P

I feel a little worried about Diane's daughter, she wanted Clark to meet her daughter, right? 

Clark is going somewhere for work, and told Leah that he'd be gone for awhile--testing the waters perhaps? But Leah.. tsks.. just tells him that it'll be good for him. Clark's friend just swing by to tell him about a job that he wants to offer to Leah (since he can't work with Clark)... but Clark is against it. Fortunately~~~ he still went ahead and told Leah about it.. and she agreed to it.. and now.. THEY'RE TOGETHER!!!!! Not sure if this is a cleaning, or housesitting job.. but they're together!!!! I'm so happy!

• Like 2

Leah: It's alright if you want to have a girlfriend. As long as you are careful... (not to get find out) 

Clark: Leah.. I have no time for that. It's just you. No one else. 

Then he spoiled it all by saying ...as friends. ugh.. >_<

OMG!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I counted 12 or so kisses.. some brief and sort of lingering ones.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

what?! 12? Seriously?! *sheeekk!!!!* Oh woah. *my brain is fried* 

• Like 2