Quantcast

[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

The fortune teller scene reminded me of Before Sunrise for some reason lol. Clark continues to make me melt, his such a special cupcake !! lol

I have to bring this up but clothing inconsistencies much ! lol. The whole celebrating thing, I seriously thought they did it over a couple of days but they didn't right ? It was just one day ?. Someone clear this up for me.

I'm guessing the inconsistencies were to show that they are growing closer, doing more things couple-like over several days. That or Clark's backpack was like Mary Poppins' bag, carrying their extra clothes. Or perhaps, editing dept. felt there needed to be more cute scenes added to their celebration, so they spliced a bunch of different scenes together, and then the attire was out of place. I don't mind it. Seeing him sing to her was squee worthy. :D 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leah Olivar (Nadine Lustre) is a young woman who wants nothing but to go to America so she can help her family. While Clark Medina (James Reid) is a young man living in America who wants to give his s

They're cute 

They say, "Love is like a bird." If you set it free, it will fly wherever it wants. While it's flying, it might find a new love. A new love that will join the flight. Low or high... Fast or slow...

I can't wait to see the scene when Clark is looking at Leah, sleeping! I think he might  telling her about his feelings for her (knowing she is sleeping) but she will hear all your confession  

That would be great! It would be a huge thing for her to know that he loves her. She's falling for him slowly, but I worry that their true feelings won't be known to each other until after Jigs arrives; or maybe the night that Clark or her are confessing, Jigs surprises them. They both had annoyed/stunned looks on their faces in the preview of him coming to the door with balloons. I never checked their attire in the preview with him staring, so my scenario could be wrong...

• Like 2

James & Nadine performed last night at an event, check it out (they show a trailer of sorts for the show at the beginning & we get glimpses of two new scenes, I just love everyone's reactions - it went off lol)

@Jafstar - I'm going with your Marry Poppin's theory lol.

Forgive my ignorance here but while the episode was overall very nice I can't help but think the whole surprise and buildup was tantamount to something like a high school prom ... like a Neptune God of the Seas / Enchantment Under the Seas theme or something along those lines. 

I will say that during Leah's little dream sequence I noticed she kept holding her stomach [probably seeing things] to the point I thought they were going to go all in and jump to the scene with Leah, Clark and their son [here]. 

Haha. Last night i seriously complained about the editing of their out of town trip. It wast too fast and too sudden and the sequences and the scenes were not well connected. Anyway i guess jafstar youre right. why would DC do that? Probably i just got paranoid coz a few weeks ago i came across http://pinoyistics.blogspot.com and its like his blogs are dedicated to proving that hunch of his that Korean sites are responsible for some strange anomalies going on and last night it occured to me.

Anyway that fountain kiss was very short but it was my favorite coz they looked so genuinely happy. Idk. Too bad it was a daydream. I already guessed it was judging from Leah's reaction but i wish Clark can really be as honest as that. And the mom, our assumptions might be right that she didnt stay there in her own volition but she was forced to. Maybe she tried to do what Leah did and married him for the greencard and when she finally asked for a divorce, he threatened to kill her? Jigs is delusional really. Leah doesnt owe Clark anything? What about him? Does Leah owe him anything? Ugh... being Tita Jack's son doesnt automatically make Leah debted to him as well. Sometimes i want to slap his face with reality so he can get out of the limbo that he created.

• Like 3

Forgive my ignorance here but while the episode was overall very nice I can't help but think the whole surprise and buildup was tantamount to something like a high school prom ... like a Neptune God of the Seas / Enchantment Under the Seas theme or something along those lines. 

I will say that during Leah's little dream sequence I noticed she kept holding her stomach [probably seeing things] to the point I thought they were going to go all in and jump to the scene with Leah, Clark and their son [here]. 

was that not the whole point, high school prom? From what I thought I understood, Leah didn't go to hers? Maybe he's trying to re-create that since she missed out? I'm really stretching that because I don't understand Filipino.

@Jafstar, yes, Leah told Clark she didn't go to prom during her Junior year because they didn't have enough money, and she didn't go to prom during her Senior year because Tiffany got sick and she had to watch over Tiffany at the hospital. Clark said he didn't go to prom either because he was already working then and he didn't have time. Leah said it was her dream to go to prom, with the fancy venue and car, flowers, orchestra, and someone playing the piano, and her Prince Charming coming up to her and asking "May I have this dance?" Then she said maybe it was better she didn't go to prom because she wouldn't really get anything from it; just one night of fantasy and then she'd have to go back to reality and her responsibilities. And aww, the way Clark was looking at her as she was saying all that. :wub:

Edited by Ondine
grammar
  • Like 2

I have to share this clip because it's the funniest/cutest thing I've seen on IG lol. Gotta love this guy :

- Clark is recreating her dream prom, like how is Leah suppose to fight off her feelings with him doing stuff like this !! lol.

Guest lalalala823

Am I the only who thought that Clark suddenly got rich when he bought all those things for leah's "prom"? I swear I always worry about the weirdest things. Lol. 

I wish something actually happens in tonight's episode. I'm not really liking the pace of the drama these days. Like I get the whole push and pull thing ok? Get over it already. And I wish leah would be a bit more direct with jigs. She clearly knows that he still has feelings for her. I wish she would just say it straight to his face and not sugarcoat it.

Haha. Last night i seriously complained about the editing of their out of town trip. It wast too fast and too sudden and the sequences and the scenes were not well connected. Anyway i guess jafstar youre right. why would DC do that? Probably i just got paranoid coz a few weeks ago i came across http://pinoyistics.blogspot.com and its like his blogs are dedicated to proving that hunch of his that Korean sites are responsible for some strange anomalies going on and last night it occured to me.

Anyway that fountain kiss was very short but it was my favorite coz they looked so genuinely happy. Idk. Too bad it was a daydream. I already guessed it was judging from Leah's reaction but i wish Clark can really be as honest as that. And the mom, our assumptions might be right that she didnt stay there in her own volition but she was forced to. Maybe she tried to do what Leah did and married him for the greencard and when she finally asked for a divorce, he threatened to kill her? Jigs is delusional really. Leah doesnt owe Clark anything? What about him? Does Leah owe him anything? Ugh... being Tita Jack's son doesnt automatically make Leah debted to him as well. Sometimes i want to slap his face with reality so he can get out of the limbo that he created.

have to agree on that.. i felt like the editing at last night's episode was really off... all my most awaited moments were just shown like that with no major build up of moments before it occurred or a gist-full conversation during/after the scenes.. i would have liked it so much if they let us hear them sing together too, i really expected they'd let us hear their voices in harmony... and also they showed them having dates(coz i take that it all happened in different days since they were wearing different clothes) without Clark even asking for it... no don't tell me they have to celebrate everyday for he only said the words "Lets make the most out of it" in the fountain scene already, it would have made more sense if he told that prior the date scenes to show that they are just savoring their remaining moments but no all we heard was they have to celebrate and next scenes were the cheezy moments so it felt so abrupt for me.

I second demotion to that too.. I really liked the kiss coz it was genuine but i have to say I'm really disappointed too because i got all really pumped up and anticipated real bad for this scene but it turned out to just be Hopia again... i hope when Clarkie decides to propose to her for real i hope it will be sweeter and better.

James & Nadine performed last night at an event, check it out (they show a trailer of sorts for the show at the beginning & we get glimpses of two new scenes, I just love everyone's reactions - it went off lol)

OMG THE SCREAMS!!! considering that all who attended the said event are executive staffs of the host channel LOL!!! 

wow for the two new scene argh its so sweet!!!!! the one on the beach wherein they are hugging each other!!! adgksfflsdfgs!!! i wonder when that would air... i hope it wont keep us waiting for so long. I also saw a scene wherein Leah is crying during the part Jigs was shown (oh gawd the BOO-ing sound so daebak!)

Am I the only who thought that Clark suddenly got rich when he bought all those things for leah's "prom"? I swear I always worry about the weirdest things. Lol. 

I wish something actually happens in tonight's episode. I'm not really liking the pace of the drama these days. Like I get the whole push and pull thing ok? Get over it already. And I wish leah would be a bit more direct with jigs. She clearly knows that he still has feelings for her. I wish she would just say it straight to his face and not sugarcoat it.

I was questioning where the hell did he got the money for buying those stuff too. I also want some step up in their relationship tonight, it might not be that they'll be together for real.. but all i want is Leah to just somehow show and let him feel she loves him too and not avoid him/ act like its nothing when something good happens.

I think Leah cant do that to Jigs because she once said on a previous episode she cant afford hurting other people. but i guess there will come a time that Jigs will let her choose and of course she'll pick Clark no matter what :) 

BTW even though tonight's episode gonna be the Sweetest surprise... I am aching for what's about to happen next... what Jig's friend was saying during the preview and showing Cleah's scenes broke my heart.. It felt so sad hearing that it felt like angst moments are about to occur.

Jig's Friend said in the preview: "It's really easy to be drown on the illusion that what you think is yours will be forever yours. Love her for the last time and then let go."  

ok i know he meant to say this to Jigs but on the preview it why does it seems like Clark will be the one who will do this T____T

Edited by ranxie
  • Like 4

Can anyone tell me what's happening to DC? i mean i checked ep 29 and 30 and they were cut to 6 minutes!! Yesterday i was able to watch the entire episodes. What happened?? Gosh i hope they upload the full eps soon! i think its not ABS coz they havent mentioned anything about taking down vieos again, i think they are okay with it now. But I read earlier in a blog that some korean sites are trying to sabotage by deleting some filipino shows when they become popular and when i saw that i thought he was some kind of bogus writer so i didnt really believe it and i am hoping and praying its not true and there's just a technical problem.

Have you tried reporting it? I opened their site as well and had the same issue. Sabotage? Seriously? If that's true, what do they gain? Hopefully DC will repair asap.

guys, i did reported it, and they changed it, i dunno if it turned bad again.. hiikkzz.. ottohke.. but ep 31 is now available.. grab fast :D since we dont know what will happen to DC.. lately, they love to change here and there, sometimes we dont get the download link :( sooo need to check it every single hour haha

sabotage?? really??

korean dramas already have their LARGE fandom.. larger than other dramas such as Chinese or Japanese.. and they get their super HARDCORE fans.. sigh.. i hope that news isnt true.. im myself is a kdrama viewer. hope it's technically error and they will provide the good quality videos :) but try reporting it.. i did some times and they quickly response :D

• Like 2

have to agree on that.. i felt like the editing at last night's episode was really off... all my most awaited moments were just shown like that with no major build up of moments before it occurred or a gist-full conversation during/after the scenes.. i would have liked it so much if they let us hear them sing together too, i really expected they'd let us hear their voices in harmony... and also they showed them having dates(coz i take that it all happened in different days since they were wearing different clothes) without Clark even asking for it... no don't tell me they have to celebrate everyday for he only said the words "Lets make the most out of it" in the fountain scene already, it would have made more sense if he told that prior the date scenes to show that they are just savoring their remaining moments but no all we heard was they have to celebrate and next scenes were the cheezy moments so it felt so abrupt for me.

I second demotion to that too.. I really liked the kiss coz it was genuine but i have to say I'm really disappointed too because i got all really pumped up and anticipated real bad for this scene but it turned out to just be Hopia again... i hope when Clarkie decides to propose to her for real i hope it will be sweeter and better.

BTW even though tonight's episode gonna be the Sweetest surprise... I am aching for whats about to happen next... what Jig's friend was saying during the preview and showing Cleah's scenes broke my heart.. It felt so sad hearing that it felt like angst moments are about to occur.

Jig's Friend said in the preview: "It's really easy to be drown on the thought that what you think is yours will be forever yours. Love her for the last time and then let go."  

ok i know he meant to say this to Jigs but on the preview it seems like Clark will be the one who will do this T____T

I certainly hope against all hopes that Clark doesn't just give in to Jigs' demands to return Leah or even Tita Jack's whining "I trusted you!!" And I seriously hope that he finds out soon that Leah has fallen for him. Cuz that has got to be the spark to light his flame to fight for his right as her hubby. I keep thinking of that scene (to come) with the men shirtless in the apartment. Competition much guys? Muhaahah. Leah should make a stand with Jigs soon! It's been said before that her indecivisness is driving us crazy. But then we have how many episodes? Guess taking their time and filling with just sweet moments will be good fillers. Still, how I wish they would do a Healer kind of move; recognize their love, and stick together through any difficulties. (And no divorce! Separate, okay, but PD please keep them married!) Even with Jigs barging into their lives and Tita Jack's promises, I really hope they stick together. On another note: Cullen and Monnet (sp?) met finally. Ooh la la! Maybe they'll be shipping Cleah off to Fairytail land; double date with besties? Cullen was pulling out the winks. Hahah. Too cute.

• Like 3

A couple of things have been on my mind but I kept forgetting to jot them down here (plus it's all mere speculation), I'll put them in spoiler tags cause some of it is based off random BTS pics  I've seen etc.

- When I first saw this I was like it's so  cute seeing James singing & with his on-screen lil sister

BUT then I asked myself why is he with her ?. Also saw a pic of him posing with his on-screen brother & co at the furniture place, I don't think it's much of a jump to say there's a really strong possibility of Clark going back to the Philippines, sooner than we think (unless they're like way in advance with their filming schedule lol ?)

- The selfie that Leah's mum uploaded on IG with James at the apartment. I honestly don't know what to make of the mother, her story has to be the most complex and heart wrenching because she abandoned her family. I really want to see how Leah handles this whole situation.

- Jigs is going to be annoying, there was a pic of him in cleaning uniform. He ain't going to let Leah live.

-  Spoiler pics : a ) The one of the two in bed, Clark back hugging Leah but they're both teary eyed. b ) Clark comforting Leah and kisses her on her forehead c ) Both in bed, Leah was sleeping and wakes up to Clark staring at her and they both smile. = I'm expecting these scenes soon because the pics were seen awhile ago.

- I'm really curious to see how Tita Jack is going to handle all of this. I swear she had an inkling that there could be something more between Clark & Leah but just turned a blind eye. She's always going on about Clark finding someone and being happy, so hopefully she encourages him instead.

This should be for tonight's episode because it was in the preview (Someone needs to make a special award for James Reid cause the way he stares ... it's literally always heart eyed, that's a skill within itself lol):

What do u think guys? Im wondering how Tita Jack finds out about Clark's true feelings. Will she catch them looking at each other differently or acting more intimately(unconsciously though) or Clark will admit on his own about the growing feelings he has? 

I just noticed that i have never seen them holding hands like fingers intertwined. Haha. im excited for that.

I agre3 with Ranxie about the those scenes that we've been waiting for since they released the trailer and there wer no convos, the clips were not in order judging by their clothes and Clark didnt even ask her. It would have been more natural if they were shown the next day first waking up, taking a shower, looking at each other, Leah helping him with his shirt and say "are you ready?" They smile and start on the trip. The prom thing, that part i was a little suprised that Clark instantly had money to buy those shoes, gown, tiara and stuff when he said that he was still going to save up for his sister. I feel that episode had a lot of inconsistencies, plus it was to fast. tOo many things were going on in 1 episode. It didnt make a lot of sense. Hahaha. Maybe they cut some scenes to give way to the ads? I heard they make last minute adjustments and some scenes dont get to the final cut.

I AM EXCITED FOR THE HALF NAKED SCENE OF THE TWO GUYS AS WELL! haha. Leah, ikaw na! WOHOHO

• Like 3

OH NOOOOO!! I completely forgot I have an scheduled travel tonight till Saturday so i wont be able to watch it till friday!!! OMO ottoeke??!! When i was so busy thinking about the possibilities of occurrences for tonight's episode my officemate reminded me of my travel time tonight and it just sink in.. WTF i havent even packed my bags yet!!! HOPIA PA MORE!!! so please I'm asking for a recap to any good soul Filipinos out there.. thanks much  in advance:*

A couple of things have been on my mind but I kept forgetting to jot them down here (plus it's all mere speculation), I'll put them in spoiler tags cause some of it is based off random BTS pics  I've seen etc.

Hidden Content

This should be for tonight's episode because it was in the preview (Someone needs to make a special award for James Reid cause the way he stares ... it's literally always heart eyed, that's a skill within itself lol):

Yes, accdg to what I've read, they are also speculating he'll be coming back to PH too since he had shot scenes together with his siblings already... but no one knows if he went back with Leah... and just a hunch but  just as @colcolyn1958_stv stated before that there are some BTS of Leah and Clark riding a Jetski? (well sorry i havent seen this particular pic yet) well I think the get away trip Leah mentioned during the "Bonfire Scene" and Clark saying that he wants Jenny and Jordan to come along too might be happening afterall hohohohoho!!!

Yeah he deserves that award olryt!! he nailed every moment of it!!

What do u think guys? Im wondering how Tita Jack finds out about Clark's true feelings. Will she catch them looking at each other differently or acting more intimately(unconsciously though) or Clark will admit on his own about the growing feelings he has? 

I just noticed that i have never seen them holding hands like fingers intertwined. Haha. im excited for that.

I agre3 with Ranxie about the those scenes that we've been waiting for since they released the trailer and there wer no convos, the clips were not in order judging by their clothes and Clark didnt even ask her. It would have been more natural if they were shown the next day first waking up, taking a shower, looking at each other, Leah helping him with his shirt and say "are you ready?" They smile and start on the trip. The prom thing, that part i was a little suprised that Clark instantly had money to buy those shoes, gown, tiara and stuff when he said that he was still going to save up for his sister. I feel that episode had a lot of inconsistencies, plus it was to fast. tOo many things were going on in 1 episode. It didnt make a lot of sense. Hahaha. Maybe they cut some scenes to give way to the ads? I heard they make last minute adjustments and some scenes dont get to the final cut.

I AM EXCITED FOR THE HALF NAKED SCENE OF THE TWO GUYS AS WELL! haha. Leah, ikaw na! WOHOHO

I'm really curious as to how Tita Jack will find it out too... but as of now I'm swaying more on the side that Clark admits it to her.

Yeah some intro like that is really important.. minor it may seem but its essential for a scene to make sense.. but ok oh well we cant do anything about that now right? but nonetheless it still sucks bigtime! lol!! hahaha!!

tumblr_nuz728HyOb1reaojco1_540.gif

correct me if I'm wrong but this scene wasn't shown right? or i was just skipping it too much coz i honestly skipped Jigs and family parts tbh..

cr. jalovedine.tumblr.com for the gif

Edited by ranxie
  • Like 3

OMG THE SCREAMS!!! considering that all who attended the said event are executive staffs of the host channel LOL!!! 

wow for the two new scene argh its so sweet!!!!! the one on the beach wherein they are hugging each other!!! adgksfflsdfgs!!! i wonder when that would air... i hope it wont keep us waiting for so long. I also saw a scene wherein Leah is crying during the part Jigs was shown (oh gawd the BOO-ing sound so daebak!)

@KDIK, @colcolyn1958_stv - Thank you for sharing the clip. There are some tidbits of scenes that are still forthcoming. I.am.EXCITED.

@ranxie - From what I've read around, this is a trade event? If so, not all who attended are executives of the network, though they are in attendance and the network does host it. The attendees are mostly advertisers: these are the people who give revenue to the show and their support counts a lot towards production in terms of budget, longevity, etc. It's an important event because this is why shows (or any kind of content--in my life away from fangirling, this is what I do for a living :) and we do get invited to these kinds of events) are created in the first place - to have spots to sell. Based on the screams and reactions, it's a good bet that "On the Wings of Love" has captured a substantial corner of this very vital business pie. 

The excitement is evidently in the air, even if I couldn't completely hear everything - the surge of excited screams when Clark and Leah come on. But even more amusing for me is how everyone--literally EVERYONE just collectively booed at Jigs. :D That was a winning moment. It deserves a happy clap. :D

Edited by hazelnutthursdays
Wrong tag
  • Like 3

@ranxie - Nope that wasn't in it !! I was waiting for that part, but it never came (well at least from what I saw). Check out the spoiler - might be from the scene that you mentioned :

- Not on a jet ski BUT they are at the beach. First time seeing the two in this attire as well.

- I'm pretty sure this will be included in the show too.