[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

I can never get over how inconsiderate the chaebols in Kdrama are. Just when you think you've met the worse chaebol ever, someone else comes and you realized that this self-entitled prick actually just stated that his daughter's earned herself a vacation for killing a man. He reduced a man's life into a small mistake and why? Because No Eul's father is poor? If his daughter had killed someone richer and more powerful than him, would she be vacationing somewhere else? Damn the thought of it all just makes my heart boil.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Itenoria said:

I can never get over how inconsiderate the chaebols in Kdrama are. Just when you think you've met the worse chaebol ever, someone else comes and you realized that this self-entitled prick actually just stated that his daughter's earned herself a vacation for killing a man. He reduced a man's life into a small mistake and why? Because No Eul's father is poor? If his daughter had killed someone richer and more powerful than him, would she be vacationing somewhere else? Damn the thought of it all just makes my heart boil.

So true. Attracted my attention as well.   He is sending his daughter  abroad because she is traumatized  but he has  absolutely no thought or feeling  for the man who died (his daughter's victim) or for the victim's children who are younger, poorer and therefore totally vulnerable ...How abut their trauma? How are they going to live?  He and the prosecutor who's helping him are not humans but monsters :angry:    and the prosecutor's step son JE  is getting married to the woman who caused the death of NE's dad ...He was ironically  preaching  NE about her taking bribes ...let's see how he'll react when he learns who his fiancee  is  !!!

15 hours ago, windofwar said:

I don't know, Joon Young didn't come across as a guy, that you can order and boss around. Yes, his mom pretty wrong with what she is doing, but he himself got existed with idea, to become procurator, only when he head, that his dad is one. So it's not about pleasing mom, but meeting dad as a equal, to make him proud. It's oh so well known problem of kids, who had no love from parents (in this case one parent), and they created for themselves idea, that they just should do something to make them proud and they will be immediately loved back. 

It's true that YJ has his own mind ...I was referring to the mother though and her expectations from her son and from what she thinks a son should be.  She wanted to use him to 'brag' to her ex = totally human emotions ..It's the way she stills doesn't  forgive her son for not having fulfilled  her dream for her  that bothers me.....She is so self centered  in her painful past that she's not open to look from her son's perspective or she doesn't want to  ...Also the fact that YJ  is still coming to his mother's place and wants to eat her  soup etc he's seeking her approval and she's punishing him for not doing her bidding,  which from her narrow perspective probably  means that he let her down :( 

1 hour ago, iloveisang-eoyoung said:

Hello !  Can I ask something? Why there is a huge difference between the rating from tnms and agb? Which  one correct? :) thank youuuuu

I notice that too.. I think most ppl always take the higher rating :) for the drama they like :)

click this link for more explanation: (it said normal for tnms and agb have different 2-3% for rating)

http://www.soompi.com/2011/06/21/south-korea-tv-ratings-tns-vs-ac-nielsen/

this is random example from secret garden drama Rating. looks no.6 28november 2010. Tnms give 25.2%, and agb 20.9%, different 4 % for national viewership :) 

image_zps7p4zfsin.png?w=480&h=480&fit=cl

@bebe1989 thank you :) i noticed there is article that said uf got the same rating as the first episode and there is another article said uf got lower rating (9%) so im kind of confused which one of the rating is the correct one hehehe anyway thank you for your explanation :)

I dont really mind about the rating actually,but it is kinda make me sad for the Uf team including woo bin and suzy because i know they worked hard for this drama. :/ :(

@bebe1989 thank you :) i noticed there is article that said uf got the same rating as the first episode and there is another article said uf got lower rating (9%) so im kind of confused which one of the rating is the correct one hehehe anyway thank you for your explanation :)

I dont really mind about the rating actually,but it is kinda make me sad for the Uf team including woo bin and suzy because i know they worked hard for this drama. :/ :(

Okay - I need you help...

Can someone please tell me what the name of the Song is - played around Minute 16... when he started to learn and his Mother was crying on the floor...

I believe someone already posted it here - so please...

On July 8, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Mau_Cherry said:

Okay - I need you help...

Can someone please tell me what the name of the Song is - played around Minute 16... when he started to learn and his Mother was crying on the floor...

I believe someone already posted it here - so please...

Golden love - midnight youth (@windofwar was the one who posted the song, on page 160 or 161)

Current List uncontrollably fond soundtrack: 

1. Ring my bell - Suzy

2. My heart speak - Kim na young

3. Find the difference - Seulong feat kisum

4. Golden love - Midnight youth

@iloveisang-eoyoung your welcome :D some article might wrote like that, but honestly they should to wrote the higher national viewership :) 

I loved 2nd episode so much, maybe 'cause I like this kind of dramas/stories. At the same time, I see, why some people may think such slow, relaxed, melo tone (pretty different from most dramas that were aired in past 2 years. kinda don't remember, when I last time saw melo like this) not for them, especially if they prefer fast-paced story, with a lot of comedy or suspense, ect. I now understand, why promotional teasers, showed so much interaction between leads, 'cause it starts by focusing on each of them individually (with some joined scenes here and there), unlike most of the dramas, where leads' relationship between each other the biggest focus right from the first episode, so they tried to secure people, reminding, that even if No Eul's and Joon Young's life don't play around each-other all the time, they will be together eventually and it's their story. 

I think I most enjoyed the fact, that 2nd episode was about their families. Both of them were raised by single parents, who struggle with money and think that their kids too free spirited. No Eul's father against her "charity", but still always end up doing as his daughter says. Joon Young's mom on the other hand, stubborn and manipulative (kinda like Joon Young himself, he also have in himself her stubbornness. Probably that's why he could focus on studying, once he got aim). 

I liked both high school versions of No Eul and Joon Young. No Eul came out as such mature and strong girl, after her father was injured (and eventually died), that I ended up sympathizing her, even if they didn't show her bawling her eyes out. 

EDIT:

Lack of catchy instrumental background music was compensated in this episode. Music that was played in hit-and-run moment my favorite. Also they're using a lot of guitar and piano, two instruments, that we saw Joon Young playing. 

8 hours ago, mimi said:

It's true that YJ has his own mind ...I was referring to the mother though and her expectations from her son and from what she thinks a son should be.  She wanted to use him to 'brag' to her ex = totally human emotions ..It's the way she stills doesn't  forgive her son for not having fulfilled  her dream for her  that bothers me.....She is so self centered  in her painful past that she's not open to look from her son's perspective or she doesn't want to  ...Also the fact that YJ  is still coming to his mother's place and wants to eat her  soup etc he's seeking her approval and she's punishing him for not doing her bidding,  which from her narrow perspective probably  means that he let her down :( 

Agree. She also seems extra bitter, that he actually was accepted to University and studied law, when dropped it and decided to become singer/actor. It probably hurt her pride as well. So his conflict with mom, I think, will be one of the major points in Joon Young' s story. Which I hope would ultimately lead to her understanding errors in mentality, that she holds against her son. 

If you noticed, Joon Young actually have 2 guitars, The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix's posters in his room. Which means, that he was originally interested in music. Liked that small detail. 

about 3rd episode  preview

Spoiler

10446285.png

i know it's hard to see, since it's bad quality, but that's actually looks like Joon Young, who is stealing No Eul's bag. 

he is in the same jacket and shirt

10485196.png

(that's his mom, btw)

10460623.png

(from teasers)

10437071.png

(from preview)

10441154.gif

10428866.gif

credit: logo

I think I discovered something new today, never knew, that Woob can play on guitar (even if he played just a little bit). I wonder if we will get scene, where Joon Young is playing something.

Spoiler

0:27

Archived