[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_oa1fg06DTt1soa0i4o2_1280.png

tumblr_oa1fg06DTt1soa0i4o1_1280.png

I just finished re-watching the 2 episodes~ After re-watching them, I realized how different UF's theme was to how it was actually promoted. But I love it even better now. 

Anyways, back with the story. I honestly love how both of the characters are written so well.

Joon Young, someone who definitely has become lonely despite being a top star. I really felt sad for him when he was all smiles when he met his father, and his father said that his parents would be so proud of him because Joon Young has dreams. (But nah, I refuse to let Joon Young idolize his father) which makes me think that, could Joon Young had possibly found out the true colors of his father sooner, or later; which caused him to give up his dream? The scene where No Eul thanked Joon Young for carrying her father's picture during the funeral honestly made me cry :tears::tears::tears: (my otp's too precious) I mean it's not something sweet, but it's such a big act for Joon Young to do that in place of No Eul, and how he continuously looked for her, when she suddenly went in missing in action during their high school years. (and it's sad that he still does look for her even in their adult years).

On the lighter side, I wonder if Eul will be able to Seduce Joon Young before their college era ends... But I do think they'd fall in-love during their college days, given the fact that Joon Young referred No Eul as to "My Eul" which got me heartbroken again and again... Seems like, Joon Young can't accept how much No Eul changed :tears: It's sad because Joon Young apparently has little time to live (if he was truly sick IM STILL IN DENIAL that they're actually giving the possibility that Joon Young might die T_T), and almost all of his relationships turned awry (his mother's, and Eul's). The scene where he refuses to die definitely got me though, that even in his drama, he doesn't want to die even if his character was fictional (it mirrors on how he actually wants to live too :tears::tears::tears:)

While Eul, *sigh* Just from someone who was definitely so selfless turned into someone who kisses up to anyone above her. I guess that was why Joon Young was definitely shocked to see how much she has changed. The first trigger that caused Eul to change was because of the justice that hasn't been given to her father's death, and while the second is still something that we don't know. Would it be Joon Young related? But so far, all the leads seems pointing out that it was really Joon Young who had done something to her. Because why is Ji Tae so insistent that Joon Young doesn't deserve Eul? 

To summarize, I truly empathize with the characters in the story, they aren't perfect and it's because they're human and some things just happened that caused them to change. Generally, I read comments saying they do not like UF's story, but hey, let's accept the fact that not everyone loves Melodrama. But somehow, I just feel the otherwise, I'm so in-love with UF that I could re-watch it so many times without getting bored. (sorry for the long post)

I'm badly missing the show. Altogether JY looks like a bad guy but he's really soft inside. I sort of like the way NE and JY interact. Lucky NE did not confessed her feeling back then, otherwise we won't have this drama. ;( countdown to my long long waiting period. 

1 hour ago, iloveisang-eoyoung said:

Hello ! Is there anyone here from mainland can provide the translation from the interview with kim woo bin and suzy with youku in youtube? If Im not mistaken,i heard the word 'kiss' hehehe. Im not sure but its okay as long as there is a interview with them,im excited :D

Woobin was asked if he feel any embarrassment or awkwardness filming kissing scenes with Suzy. He said that their characters isn't awkward in their interaction, so going along the script he didn't feel embarrassed.

17 minutes ago, windofwar said:

@accioclarice omg, ahahahaha, Woo Bin and Joo Hwan such a mood makers, that's why they're friends. Loved their small jokes. 

But they could ask and show Joo Eun more...

Yup~ They're both so funny and I'm happy the cast gets along well~ Must be the perks of a pre-produced drama~ Joo Eun and Suzy are pretty much close in real life too~ 

And yas~ I wish they would ask Joo Eun too~ T_T Is this all though? I want a longer oneeee~ 

Archived