kyunii88

Annyeong everyone :wub:

Will definitely park in this thread once the drama starts. So happy to see finally Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eun becomes a couple in this drama compared to them being siblings in KMHM.

I see many of my chingu gang is here @kyunii88 @valsava @delfin @pandalover1 :)

Hello to @rain719 @moodypie @dimples21 @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @GaeinaLee come and join us.......

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will definitely park in this thread once the drama starts. So happy to see finally Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eun becomes a couple in this drama compared to them being siblings in KMHM.

Hello to @rain719 @moodypie @dimples21 @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @GaeinaLee come and join us.......

@alekaonu,  Trust and believe they will all come,  I'm just waiting patiently hope we get a lot of funny moments between the otp  

Welcome to KMHM Season 2 Thread :P

Unni @onnififi and our fellow kmhm family members @MissSquint @stargazer187

Thanks for coming^^

Here another filming from HJE amd PSJ

viewimage.php?id=27a8de21e0c735&no=29bcc

The pic cannot be seen? look here

Ps :kiss back to unni @onnififi like AYN to omega^^. 

Hidden Content

woooohooo DAEBAAAKKK~~~~~~~ KMHM Season 2 Thread!! It will be epic... Pervy ahjumma revival... I think it will be stronger than before... since siwon ABS is no joke,... HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry... hahaha... I just can't handle it

We are going to have a Blastcrazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif        Siwon's  abs are no joke. @jadecloud, Keep those Siwon pics coming. 

@onnififi, Good to see you have joined us.     @plappi, Thanks for the pics! We finally get some good ones of our girl. @siena407 girl..Love those pics

@valsava (love your avi) Thanks for the translation. I wish this drama would just pali, pali and start already

I'm sorry... hahaha... I just can't handle it

We are going to have a Blastcrazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif        Siwon's  abs are no joke. @jadecloud, Keep those Siwon pics coming. 

Y6WYkv0.gifHello pretty peeps! Hello @onnififi and all who shows up here... Welcome aboard 90a83bi.gif

Haha @evie7 now you're going to regret your shoutout and your wish...hehe...BUT HAPPILY, methinks. ;)

Siwon, OMG, he really is very proud of his abs, and loves to bear his upper bod too. OMGOSH, he is and has been super fit. I'm not sure of the time-stamps, but who cares, right?

Enjoy CkVloO2.gif.

JINJIA CAUTION: Only look if you CAN HANDLE IT....hehe9EwTd56.gif

bCnuAOt.gifGFX4pvi.gif

MOh6lJJ.gifDBt0uuT.gif

1uS7dXf.gifdrooling_emoticon_qoobee_agapi_by_goloop

CR: Siwon tumblr

Guest ororomunroe

@evie7 @delfin @moodypie thank you so much for the shout and update me about this thread!

Oooppsss where is my manner! Hello everyone! Its nice to see tat all the familiar faces here..Woah I feel so at home!

To all thank you so much for all the updates, pics and articles. All your effort are greatly appreciated. Group hugs to all! 

So this will be like a sunshine above the rainbow for our chingu @Kail14 @yoyo_icecube and @denarvie ...yooohooo my dear chingus please come and looks here....your orion my dearest...the queue are getting longer for him here..muahahaha...all the ladies here are rooting and drooling at his cough....cough sexy body...cough...cough in a soft voice included me too...:phew:

@kyunii88 dear thank you for starting this thread. Love ya chingu. Ahn Yo Na kisses to you! Muackkssss

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif chingu, glad to see you here. Hello to the other newbies as well.

Thank you for the updates. The four leads all look so pretty big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif 

How can the director make us believe that our girl HJE is ugly??? How Sway? 

Hello to @rain719 @moodypie @dimples21 @awsparkle @suchadiva42 @GaeinaLee come and join us......

@alekaonu" I'm already here and Thanks for the shout out, just waiting to see HJE, PSJ, along with the rest of the cast ;)

Seo Joon's IG update, so his character drives a red sports car? 

thanks dear....LOL

And now i remembering 2 Hot guys lead on MBC... Shin Se Gi in KMHM, and Baek Gun Woo in Warm and Cozy....seems MBC really likes use red sport car.... :D

Seems Omega shows off to Jisung that he also snatch his car.

thanks dear....LOL

And now i remembering 2 Hot guys lead on MBC... Shin Se Gi in KMHM, and Baek Gun Woo in Warm and Cozy....seems MBC really likes use red sport car.... :D

Same thoughts, when I saw PSJ's post on instagram just now HAHAHA

thanks dear....LOL

Same thoughts, when I saw PSJ's post on instagram just now HAHAHA

me too ))) his name + his girl + his car ))) what's next? 

thanks dear....LOL

LOOOOL Shin Se Gi is not going to be very happy about this :lol: But I think Yo Na would have liked to go on a ride with him maybe the flower is for her

Actually I'm kidding.
Orion has shown great feeling to ORJ, so I believe, in this drama I can see two new characters and believe in their love.

They are going to be great. I've been watching Witches Romance and I love PSJ's character. I was so caught up swooning over JS that I didn't realize how much I could soon over him. 

@jadecloud, Mercy those abs and that smilecrazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif 

MOh6lJJ.gif

CR @jadecloud

@icemaid, Love the music!

Actually I'm kidding.
Orion has shown great feeling to ORJ, so I believe, in this drama I can see two new characters and believe in their love.

They are going to be great. I've been watching Witches Romance and I love PSJ's character. I was so caught up swooning over JS that I didn't realize how much I could soon over him. 

@jadecloud, Mercy those abs and that smilecrazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif        

@icemaid, Love the music!

@evie7, You and @jadecloud  Are killing me Milk did that body real good.. Who wouldn't want to climb his abs.. Now that's a nice dream got milk

@pandalover1,  Now the car was fine until I did a double take and saw Yoon Na favorite color and a flower at that in his head I can't stop laughing No you didn't go there..  SJ what is wrong with you LMAO..   

@yaqiyuki,  My picture didn't come out.. What did I do wrong ?

Moderator I tried to delete the picture but it would go. So please don't think I'm quoting pictures 

Archived