[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

@ororomunroe @irilight Hey chingus...no I'm just guessing the twin sisters are KHJ and PHB since they are the lead females. I haven't read anything about KHJ taking on a dual 'twin' role here. But if that's the case, then that makes PHB really a second lead like @exupery mentioned, and which would surprise me too. 

Btw, that Hana drama, it was pretty frustrating and I had to fast fwd a lot. In the end, the couple didn't last. They broke off recently. How sad that PHB has to experience being cheated in a loooong r'ship and now again being broken-hearted. Hope this drama will take her mind off the sadness. She is so beautiful and talented, and seems kind-hearted too...she deserves a good man. Soon, I hope :)   

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 6

@ayselluna Thanks for that article link. I see. So KHJ will play the twin sisters. Wow, this drama is heavy for her then. Hmm...does it mean PHB will have a lesser role then, being the 2nd female lead...:tears:

@irilight @jadecloud @ayselluna

I'd prefer it if it was fraternal twins since it's a weekend drama and not a 16 ep drama like 'Bride of the Century'. 

I agree. I wish! Although I do like KHJ, I wish PHB has more meat in this as well.

I'm thinking....in this case, JJH may end up falling in love with both the twin sisters, not exactly falling in love with the wife who disappeared and has amnesia... perhaps?

That would be (I'm speechless).... anyway, just thinking out loud:rolleyes:

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 7

Me too...

Hancinema, is being inconsistent by the way. In their article about KHJ the refer to the drama as "I have a Lover", and in their article about NYH they referred to the drama as "I am Taken". (Both articles are on page 1. They added the drama to their data base as "I am Taken."

Page 1 has been updated with the support actors/actresses.

• Like 7

Guest ororomunroe

@ayselluna Thanks for that article link. I see. So KHJ will play the twin sisters. Wow, this drama is heavy for her then. Hmm...does it mean PHB will have a lesser role then, being the 2nd female lead...:tears:

I'd prefer it if it was fraternal twins since it's a weekend drama and not a 16 ep drama like 'Bride of the Century'. 

I agree. I wish! Although I do like KHJ, I wish PHB has more meat in this as well.

I'm thinking....in this case, JJH may end up falling in love with both the twin sisters, not exactly falling in love with the wife who disappeared and has amnesia... perhaps?

Don't say that! What I loved about BOTC was that it had a clear loveline. This is too ambiguous for my taste, writer-nim! :crazy:

@irilight, I also have questions about the OTP. Are they still married but just separated? Why did they separate? Was it some youthful fling? 

I'm also hoping that KHJ is actually a cold heroine, not one that plays at it. One of my fav K-leads is Dan Sa-Ran in 'New Tales of Gisaeng'. She was an ice queen, but a lovable one. 

Don't say that! What I loved about BOTC was that it had a clear loveline. This is too ambiguous for my taste, writer-nim! :crazy:

:lol: IKR. But we'll never know seeing how this writernim can be, the makjang-ish route may happen. But let's cross our fingers and hope that a clear loveline or two(for PHB as well) will be within the main plot :) 

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 6

@irilight - thank you for the warm welcome & refreshments!! You know how to keep the girls here (and guys). :)

----

Amnesia - just the word in a kdrama gives me the heebeejees. Practically every drama I like or don't like has amnesia going on in it. Also "wife that disappeared"... also a red flag for me. I have to watch this but I'm wondering if my willpower is strong enough to hold out until 50 episodes has finished airing. I don't think it is. It's really hard not to watch JJH every week when he's on tv. Just thinking about makjang and crazy characters from AHYI -- I don't think I can handle it. Can't relax LOL. I try to avoid the dramas that go really over on the craziness if I can.

Seeing a new JJH - and a lawyer - I can dig that. Characters who are dressed up in gorgeous suits and nicely styled hair, it's tough to pass up. I hope his lawyer character dresses nice and doesn't have funny hair. I am curious just what kind of husband he was. His wife hated him so I guess he must have been a horrible husband. If they fall in love again... so that means they fell out of love already? Well I shall wait and see... 

i know myself... I don't like wishy washy characters esp when it comes to lovelines. I always fall for those "only loves one woman" male leads. So I hope that he's not hopping between two woman. Also, for KHJ, same thing. 

Edited by junkietiger14
  • Like 8

@irilight, I also have questions about the OTP. Are they still married but just separated? Why did they separate? Was it some youthful fling? 

I'm also hoping that KHJ is actually a cold heroine, not one that plays at it. One of my fav K-leads is Dan Sa-Ran in 'New Tales of Gisaeng'. She was an ice queen, but a lovable one. 

@ororomunroe, The "Koala's" article (page 3)  states

The drama is called I Have a Lover and is described as the second chance romance between a woman who loses her memory and falls in love with her ex-husband with whom she formerly loathed to the core.

That is all I have to go by so far..

@junkietiger14, oh, you already light my imagination with those classy suites on handsome lawyer Ji Jin-Hee..

I think there are very few writers who can effectively write a long drama (36+ episodes) with no or very few moments of boredom and filler stories that seem, well - just like filler stories. I may be unpopular for saying that, but there are very few long drama that I loved practically every episode, and the writer always had me wait impatiently for the next.  I am not an authority on Kdrama, by any stretch of the imagination, and am actually relatively new to them. But for my subjective taste, I think I can count very few such drama (Ji Jin-Hee's w/Lee Young-Ae's Dae Jang Geum being one of them), and Scandal by this writer was another. I think it takes a pretty skillful writer to keep the momentum going esp. in a long drama.

Of course, I'd like to know more. What made her hate him to begin with? And even now, that she has amnesia and is falling for him, is it morally correct for him to not disclose to her that they were married before? If he doesn't and they get married again, what happens when/if she regains her memories? And he is a lawyer!

• Like 7

@irilight ~ you are totally right, even with shorter dramas, it is difficult to sustain the momentum and it is difficult to like every episode. with longer dramas, it can become more difficult and sometimes there are unnecessary fillers. it is easy to ignore the flaws when you watch them week after week because you are sort of hooked and want to know what is happening. but when you are doing a marathon of some of these shows, you start to notice stuff like how they wore the same shirt in another scene which means that even though the scene D is not in sequence to scene A, it was probably shot at the same time to save money and time!! hahahaha...

but didn't realize that this drama is 50 episodes. just hope that it gets subbed. think the only way to really enjoy longer dramas is to just laugh at the illogical and only analyze what is worth looking at. the long dramas can actually be a blast even when it makes no sense if the thread is a party -- a hundred years inheritance was like one of the dumbest dramas but we had so much fun laughing as a thread that it was loads of fun to watch.

• Like 7

@irilight ~ you are totally right, even with shorter dramas, it is difficult to sustain the momentum and it is difficult to like every episode. with longer dramas, it can become more difficult and sometimes there are unnecessary fillers. it is easy to ignore the flaws when you watch them week after week because you are sort of hooked and want to know what is happening. but when you are doing a marathon of some of these shows, you start to notice stuff like how they wore the same shirt in another scene which means that even though the scene D is not in sequence to scene A, it was probably shot at the same time to save money and time!! hahahaha...

but didn't realize that this drama is 50 episodes. just hope that it gets subbed. think the only way to really enjoy longer dramas is to just laugh at the illogical and only analyze what is worth looking at. the long dramas can actually be a blast even when it makes no sense if the thread is a party -- a hundred years inheritance was like one of the dumbest dramas but we had so much fun laughing as a thread that it was loads of fun to watch.

hello chingu...where have you been?? i too just realized that this is a 50ep drama. :sweatingbullets: not my cup of tea. but the cast are interesting enough to lure me in.  agreed...AHYI was the "dumbest" drama but we had so much fun laughing. that was like how many years ago. 

@ororomunroe, The "Koala's" article (page 3)  states

The drama is called I Have a Lover and is described as the second chance romance between a woman who loses her memory and falls in love with her ex-husband with whom she formerly loathed to the core.

That is all I have to go by so far..

""woman who loses her memory and falls in love with her ex-husband with whom she formerly loathed to the core.""

this line has pique my curiosity and interest in the storyline. 

• Like 7

@irilight - thank you for the warm welcome & refreshments!! You know how to keep the girls here (and guys). :)

----

Amnesia - just the word in a kdrama gives me the heebeejees. Practically every drama I like or don't like has amnesia going on in it. Also "wife that disappeared"... also a red flag for me. I have to watch this but I'm wondering if my willpower is strong enough to hold out until 50 episodes has finished airing. I don't think it is. It's really hard not to watch JJH every week when he's on tv. Just thinking about makjang and crazy characters from AHYI -- I don't think I can handle it. Can't relax LOL. I try to avoid the dramas that go really over on the craziness if I can.

Seeing a new JJH - and a lawyer - I can dig that. Characters who are dressed up in gorgeous suits and nicely styled hair, it's tough to pass up. I hope his lawyer character dresses nice and doesn't have funny hair. I am curious just what kind of husband he was. His wife hated him so I guess he must have been a horrible husband. If they fall in love again... so that means they fell out of love already? Well I shall wait and see... 

i know myself... I don't like wishy washy characters esp when it comes to lovelines. I always fall for those "only loves one woman" male leads. So I hope that he's not hopping between two woman. Also, for KHJ, same thing. 

I usually don't have patience for 50eps dramas. but the storyline is kind of interesting. already I am so curious as to how the story will start and move on till the end. JJH's image of blood sucking vampire is still embedded in my brain. I hope he won't be hopping between women too but if he does then the writer has to do a better job to make his character more credible. I've seen him in One Warm word, didn't really like him there. I think I didn't finish that drama too. :)

@valsava @jadecloud @ororomunroe 

great to see you gals here.

And to the others here, I want to say hi!

• Like 6

I usually don't have patience for 50eps dramas. but the storyline is kind of interesting. already I am so curious as to how the story will start and move on till the end. JJH's image of blood sucking vampire is still embedded in my brain. I hope he won't be hopping between women too but if he does then the writer has to do a better job to make his character more credible. I've seen him in One Warm word, didn't really like him there. I think I didn't finish that drama too. :)

@valsava @jadecloud @ororomunroe 

great to see you gals here.

And to the others here, I want to say hi!

@moodypie, yep. Long drama esp. need to be well written.

I liked Ji Jin-Hee in Warm Word. I was not crazy about his character, but I think he acted it well, and it was not an easy character to play, because it hinged a lot on inner feelings and reflections. I liked that drama, but it was not an easy one to watch, about slowly disintegrating marriages and their lasting effect on family members (even if the couples in question manage to find their way back to each other) and the scars that remain.

@LHRCN  yey.. first BTS.. and we shall have a poster soon. Thank you.

• Like 7

Guest ororomunroe

@moodypie, hi there! Great to have friends to chat with on here. And a warm welcome to the newcomers. 

@tunquat, omg! So KHJ really is playing two roles? Sending best wishes her way for the next couple of months. It's tough to play double roles, esp in a long drama :sweatingbullets:

Is that blue dress we saw on MiYeon in Mask? :rolleyes:

ooh, good eye!!! :D

but don't understand the twins plot thing... please don't tell me that the story is something on these lines -- both twins like hubby; but hubby ends up marrying twin #1 and having affair with twin #2. twin #1 gets mad and walks away and both sisters get into an accident where twin #2 dies. twin #1 who was pregnant loses baby and is spitting mad at hubby. then fast forward, time jump and then she has amnesia and forgets why she hates hubby....

the reason for hating hubby better not be this above scenario....  :phew:

• Like 6

Is that blue dress we saw on MiYeon in Mask? :rolleyes:

ooh, good eye!!! :D

but don't understand the twins plot thing... please don't tell me that the story is something on these lines -- both twins like hubby; but hubby ends up marrying twin #1 and having affair with twin #2. twin #1 gets mad and walks away and both sisters get into an accident where twin #2 dies. twin #1 who was pregnant loses baby and is spitting mad at hubby. then fast forward, time jump and then she has amnesia and forgets why she hates hubby....

the reason for hating hubby better not be this above scenario....  :phew:

it better not be...as this sound like a more complicated twin-plot compared to Mask.

:)

• Like 6