[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

The preview is a little misleading i think. I don't think HS saw OW because of the interrogation room being in two(sorry i don't know what the room is called behind the glass). SH and OW rush to find their dad but he left somewhere recently. OW and SH split up to look for her. OW's dad almost got hit by a car put OW saved him and they had their reunion and the episode ends. Preview shows OW reunite with her children with SH and OW's dad looking. DY did defend DY it looked like when the crazy grandma and sisters went to attack in the company. CB and SW separation it seems like. OW with straight hair and enter the court with HS being shocked.

OW and DY = True Leads

@Lunkera The preview for today's episode was misleading.  I only last 10 minutes and the preview so I won't be able to make full opinion on the episode.    The preview is interesting as SW tellsa CB to forgive DY by now with him saying to an effort no, don't say nonsense stuff....with both of them having teary eyes.   SW did step up and defended her bio-mom.   KMH did found the logs.  One thing, how awkward moment is HS and SH moment in the preview as he would hold HS and then prosecuting his wife for wrongdoing.    Don't get me wrong, she will get what she deserve but Wow!      

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with HS's character is she thinks she does no wrong and family should not question her lies at all and if they do then they are favoring SW or whatever. She should be smart enough to know right from wrong and from the preview she greets SH like a stranger "prosecutor SH" just shows how arrogant she is. Even at that point she thinks she did no wrong or at least it is "everyone against her"... at least the char from JBR ended up being a kindergaden teacher and is at least at peace with herself....

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave
45 minutes ago, shaselai said:

The problem with HS's character is she thinks she does no wrong and family should not question her lies at all and if they do then they are favoring SW or whatever. She should be smart enough to know right from wrong and from the preview she greets SH like a stranger "prosecutor SH" just shows how arrogant she is. Even at that point she thinks she did no wrong or at least it is "everyone against her"... at least the char from JBR ended up being a kindergaden teacher and is at least at peace with herself....

The evil girl from JBR didnt end up being a kindergarden tr. The kindg. Tr. Is her lookalike. So two different people. The real one curled up her hair like JBR and had to take care of her mom. 

OW at the end of the preview and HS reaction was totally priceless :D. SW gotta be one of the worst leads i've seen in a drama for a while. I don't really understand the writer. The secondary and side characters are better written than the leads which are just horrible....

14 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

OW at the end of the preview and HS reaction was totally priceless :D. SW gotta be one of the worst leads i've seen in a drama for a while. I don't really understand the writer. The secondary and side characters are better written than the leads which are just horrible....

@Lunkera you are correct that HS reaction is priceless.  However, I don't think SW is one of the worst.  Granted the writer did terrible script writing for her but you can also blame on the actress a bit to make it better.  Just my two cents on the matter.

18 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU...THIS DRAMA LEADS SUCKS!!! I'M STILL WATCHING THIS DRAMA ONLY FOR OW !OW IS AWESOME!!!

Come on SW. Wake up soon and help your mom. Now that you see the kind of people your in laws are, make sure the company returns to your mother. 

Did Oh Wol show up to her brother first just to testify against HS? I still think it would have not made much of a difference if she appeared an episode or two earlier because SH already knew about HS's sins. 

OMH and JH finally agreed to divorce. DY even apologized for being part of the problem. OMH agreed to the divorce because he doesn't want JH to get hurt anymore(I also remembered they didn't stay together in Healer). 

HS STILL thinks she is innocent, and JH is the only one treating her well. I'm annoyed of course. 

CB is still hating on DY. SW was definitely wavering because she was starting to think about her decisions more. Only 3 episodes left, so CB better tell his father to turn himself in soon. 

the reason for SW helping CB's family, according to her in ep 48 when OW asked her why she couldn't understand her mother: BECAUSE IT'S EVEN MORE PAINFUL FOR HER BIRTHMOTHER NOT TO GET ALONG WELL WITH HER OWN FAMILY, sorry for the caps lock, i can't contain my frustration LOL. After saying that, she continued to hit her own chest and sobs in pain and as I roll my eyes at her lol 

Just starting watching the raw from when SW and CB start talking.   CB wanted to repay for the crime his father made since he has nothing.  SW wanted the similar thing with DY since she is alone.  CB said he wished both wasn't born and meet at all and they both separate.

The scene between grnadmother,CB mom trying to get into the car then throwing i the best.    Second, I like SW recording Ow's ex husband confess to everything.    I can see him trying to get better with OW after learning more about her.  too bad for him.   

OW's ex husband did find out OW is alive and he connects Hongdo being OW. He approaches her right before she's about to enter the court building and tries to hug her sigh..... OW pushes him away and tells him he's not human and tries to leave and he stops her but at that moment OW dad arrives with underlings. SH in the court ask to call forward a witness i think and OW enters with HS being shocked. Yelling infront of everyone that OW is dead. I'm going to watch the ending several times because HS reaction is priceless.

SW finally got some common sense in this episode and siding with her mother and father.

21 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

OW's ex husband did find out OW is alive and he connects Hongdo being OW. He approaches her right before she's about to enter the court building and tries to hug her sigh..... OW pushes him away and tells him he's not human and tries to leave and he stops her but at that moment OW dad arrives with underlings. SH in the court ask to call forward a witness i think and OW enters with HS being shocked. Yelling infront of everyone that OW is dead. I'm going to watch the ending several times because HS reaction is priceless.

SW finally got some common sense in this episode and siding with her mother and father.

It is priceless of HS reaction.  SH was pleading with the court to let one more witness since that person is crucial to the case.   They debated and allowed the person in as it is OW.    I have to 100% agree with @Lunkera SW finally had some sense.  She did tell DY that the wood burning is more likely from KMH.    He is going to be put in jail real soon....hopefully.

27 minutes ago, noyha29 said:

It is priceless of HS reaction.  SH was pleading with the court to let one more witness since that person is crucial to the case.   They debated and allowed the person in as it is OW.    I have to 100% agree with @Lunkera SW finally had some sense.  She did tell DY that the wood burning is more likely from KMH.    He is going to be put in jail real soon....hopefully.

THANKS GOD SHE WAKES UP...BETTER LATER THAN NEVER...

Archived