Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joy17

[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

They went with an open ending..........

Sehun still has feelings for HS -> goes on blind dates but can't seem to forget her

Sawol and CB are supposedly like siblings now but they seem to still have feelings for each other

DY still wears the scarf KMH gave her

KMH srcubbing shoes seems ridiculous to me considering the fact that CB's mom and his mom all have decent jobs ._. So yeah, everything is up for interpretation in the end. In conclusion, everyone in the drama performed well, it had a good cast but the PD and writer sucked LOL 

"My Daughter Geum Sa-wol" ends with good triumphing over evil

Spoiler

photo695829.jpg

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" ended with the good triumphing over evil.

The drama was a happy ending. Man-hoo's (Son Chang-min) evil deeds to take over Bogeum Group ended with Deuk-ye's (Jeon In-hwa) victory but Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee) and Chan-bin (Yoon Hyeon-min) remained brother and sister.

On the final episode of "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol", Geum Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee), Sin Deuk-ye (Jeon In-hwa) and Joo Oh-wol (Song Ha-yoon) met a happy ending while Oh Hye-sang (Park Se-yeong) and Kang Man-hoo (Son Chang-min) were sent to prison.

Oh Hye-sang was charged with the attempted murder of Lee Hong-do (Joo Oh-wol) and Im Si-ro (Jeong Dae-cheol) provided the right statements to get the three of them in jail.

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" was criticized for its floppy story and extreme contents but ended on a good note.

Meanwhile, the drama ended with 33.6%.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-ends-with-good-triumphing-over-evil-91908.html

Drama was criticized for its floppy story and extreme contents...i could not agree more

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol" ends with 33.6%

Spoiler

photo695819.jpg

MBC weekend drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" ended with a matchless score.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" rated 33.6%.

The drama was a happy ending. Man-hoo's (Son Chang-min) evil deeds to take over Bogeum Group ended with Deuk-ye's (Jeon In-hwa) victory but Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee) and Chan-bin (Yoon Hyeon-min) remained brother and sister.

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" written by Kim Soon-ok was criticized for its extreme contents and floppy story but still maintained a high percentage.

KBS 1TV "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama", KBS 2TV "Gag Concert" and SBS "I Have a Lover" rated 11.7%, 10.8% and 5.8% respectively.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-ends-with-33-6percent-91904.html

b93.jpg

Sports Seoul - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', 70 minutes of tears and forgiveness

1. [+7,450, -62] Sec. Jo's wedding is the biggest twist in the entire drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ

2. [+4,926, -59] Talk about an uncomfortable brother-sister relationship

3. [+4,638, -69] My family was so caught off guard when Sec. Jo appeared then we all burst into laughter when they showed Jillae as the bride

4. [+4,675, -212] This writer's pretty amazing too, she managed to keep the first 50 episodes purely makjang and left the last one as a touching episode. It's honestly creeping me out

5. [+1,619, -25] F*cking hilarious that Deuk Ye is wearing heals when her legs are supposed to be hurting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The writer sure is funny

6. [+1,650, -21] The son becomes a qualified architect while his dad ended up as a garbage collector and shoe shiner. How outrageous

7. [+1,533, -25] Why did Oh Hye Sang and Kang Man Hoo only get 5 years of jail time considering the crimes they committed?

8. [+1,414, -10] I would never have imagined a drama allotting a portion of it's airtime for a secretary's wedding

9. [+1,238, -26] The secretary is the true star after allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

m53.jpg

Osen - Nate: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' finale, the true winner is Secretary Jo

1. [+747, -6] Shittiest ending ever ㅋㅋ Sec. Jo's loyalty is amazing

2. [+613, -6] Yeah~ Been wondering how dumb of the Secretary to still be supporting Kang Man Hoo~ It turns out he was in love with Jillae~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+585, -12] Freaking funny that Deuk Ye and Oh Wol's family attended the secretary's weddingㅋㅋㅋWhat's funnier is he stayed loyal to Kang Man Hoo who's hit rock bottom but he had a reason for doing so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

hn9.jpg

Osen - Naver:  Yeon Minjung and Secretary Jo, writer Kim Soon Ok's signature makjang 

1. [+1,139, -52] Writers like Kim Soon Ok should stay away from dramas...

2. [+843, -16] Sec. Jo's wedding is the most random thing ever ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+549, -16] Sec. Jo ㅋㅌㅋㄴㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This writer is not in her right mind

4. [+89, -2] You call this a drama... How embarrassing

5. [+77, -2]  Expect me to not watch another drama from this writer

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/spoilers-i-have-lover-finale-my_28.html?m=1

22 hours ago, sonequeen01 said:

I think so. But I'm sure they were still married too.

The episode felt very draggy. But at the same time, I'm glad it didn't feel rushed because everything was resolved in the first half of the episode and while the second half was the 5 year time jump. A lot of forgiveness, and the bad guys are living the lives they should have lived. But who knew the grandma would actually be serving for OW's family:lol:? I'm glad she also finally went to go ask for forgiveness from DY's mom. KMH's eyes were all on DY only because he loves and misses her so much. Weird to see the hot secretary ending up with one of CB's sisters. HS was the only villain who felt out of character and awkward when she was being nice and forgiving. JH should of had a scene with either DY or SW because it doesn't make sense why either didn't happen. The child version of SW, HS, and OW all returned. I missed those little girls so much! And then ending the drama with SW and DY was nice because this drama did revolve around those two for the most part which was why the drama title was named what it was. 

I wasn't totally satisfied with last episode.    Unfortunately, they ended with all three girls being single.     OW's ex-husband thinking SH was OW new boyfriend....HS cried at seeing him which is sad and didn't have the courage to go near the new center.   CB and SW both felt awkward at times.   But it was clear they are trying to act as brother-sister relationship.  He said to SW that DY is also his mom....but the awkardness came when SW pinched him saying who is younger, younger brother....I don't like like how they ended with SW saying she is glad to be born......I might try to avoid this writer as it seemed the villains and secondary actors are getting better than the lead (just my two cents).

3 hours ago, noyha29 said:

I wasn't totally satisfied with last episode.    Unfortunately, they ended with all three girls being single.    OW's ex-husband thinking SH was OW new boyfriend....HS cried at seeing him which is sad and didn't have the courage to go near the new center.   CB and SW both felt awkward at times.   But it was clear they are trying to act as brother-sister relationship.  He said to SW that DY is also his mom....but the awkardness came when SW pinched him saying who is younger, younger brother....I don't like like how they ended with SW saying she is glad to be born......I might try to avoid this writer as it seemed the villains and secondary actors are getting better than the lead (just my two cents).

But didnt he knew they were brother and sister ?

The kids that were in the drama. Took me a while to recognize them all. Looks like Kal So Won couldn't make it. 

7 hours ago, sherrrr said:

But didnt he knew they were brother and sister ?

I don't think he saw who was she was with exactly only that there was someone with her.   Thus the comment.   

Guest adikkeluangman

#‎Songhayoon‬ MBC 'My Daughter Gumsawol' spin-off clip "Ohwol was Pretty"
Watch : HERE

Well even though the ending isn't satisfactory, the cast enjoyed themselves and had a great time.

Glad even the child actors invited for the end of drama party and they took lots of photos together 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Do Ji Won] Still from episode 3
COtDQuBUcAAy_Mw.jpgCOtDQuAUcAAfZuS.jpg

Spoiler

COtDQuCUwAA-4Z5.jpg