[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, suchadiva42 said:

Well I'll be damned" That delusional insane crazy azz lunatic HJ escape from the hospital, oh my blood pressure has went way up after seeing the preview. Somebody needs to catch that she-devil and bring her back so she can pay for her crimes. I can't stand this writer always wanting the person who did nothing but deeds throughout this drama to be redeemed after all (ugh) :rolleyes:

me tooooo i hate this woman!!!i can't belive she will still be free...

1 hour ago, sonequeen01 said:

What's with that picture with JH and HS? Looks like JH is helping HS escape. That explains the hug and that explains in the preview why HS waved at her from the bus and why JH cried. Well, I gotta say it wasn't unexpected.

Maybe Jh don't want to see hye sang jailed, she rather she go away and start afresh. Jh feels guilty she didn't love hye sang as much as she loves sw

On 2/22/2016 at 11:55 PM, IBELIS said:

I will agree with all that an actor can't make a bad script good, but how a character is portrayed is down to the actor. BJH is a popular and likable actress I don't think that's the same as being a good one. Some actors have the ability to make audiences love them regardless of their ability as an actor. The same could be said about the actor portraying HS, who we love to hate, I'm not so sure that it is the actors performance as much as it's the character. Of the three girls OW's character is the one that is performance worthy to me.

the way the character is written is beyond redeemable. I don't know what kind of portrayal needs in order for viewers to understand Sa Wol. again, maybe cause I'm biased, but I see BJH trying her hardest to be GSW. her drama prior to this was Pride & Prejudice, and I thought she didn't do such a great job to portray that character. but because I've seen her in High Kick, and saw her ability to exert seriousness even when the drama calls for ridiculousness, I know her ability as an actress.

BJH did mention in an interview earlier this year that she wants to play another "villain". so, here's hoping that she'd be able to remind (or show) her detractors that she's in league with the likes of Park Shin Hye, Shin Se Kyung, etc. 

(I apologize to most of you if I'm only talking about Baek Jin Hee, and not exactly contributing to the drama's discussion.)

The stone fell and DY pushed CB away, the second wave came and CB protected DY. Both in a critical condition at the hospital and the episode ends.

OW rocked in todays episode and kicked HS butt. JH did help HS to escape just as SH arrived and she managed to escape. When the bus arrived at it's destination guess who appeared before HS? OW, her dad and the underlings, it was such an awesome moment.

Also the underlings and police sucks. I don't get how they manage to let both OW and KMH escape but it was hilarious.

I watched this with and without sound (while watching I have a lover with/without sound) last 40 minutes...But let me say that this episode was really well done by OW.     I agree with @Lunkera, She rocked it!.     SW was okay, CB wanted take his father responsibility and all terrible things he did instead which DY say he shouldn't.     I like how OW ex-husband and mother in law responded to OW's father's answer to deeds that had been done to OW.    I doubt anything serious will be done to DY and CB at the end.  Well, tomorrow is the last episode.  It is a toss up which to watch first; but today was okay and hopefully, they don't disappoint the ending, even though, it was so-so through out this drama to a degree.  

Guest adikkeluangman

'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' Song Ha-yoon says "Can't thank enough" to the writer, Kim Soon-ok

The popular weekend drama, 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' beloved actress Song Ha-yoon expressed her appreciation towards the writer Kim Soon-ok.

During the interview following the pictorial shoot for @star1 March issue, Song Ha-yoon said, "I feel thankful beyond just a simple appreciation. It's something you can't describe verbally" and "My emotions towards the drama is larger than what can be described with words", when she was asked about the writer. And then she raised her thumbs up.

CcM32ToUkAI8FAK.jpg

Song Ha-yoon also answered questions about her agency, JYP, which she has been with for the last three years. She said, "JYP is an agency who values actors' time" and "I once sent a text message to the CEO, saying, 'thank you for treasuring my time more than I would do'"

More of her interview about the behind-the-scenes of 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' and her honest stories about her past career path as an actress can be seen in @star1 March issue.

photo694940.jpg

Spoiler

photo694941.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-song-ha-yoon-says-can-t-thank-enough-to-the-writer-kim-soon-ok-91869.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

d4.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Jeon In Hwa risks her life to rescue Yoon Hyun Min, 'Sad ending'?

1. [+7,056, -95] Such crappy acting when he pretends that the styrofoam is concrete

2. [+5,292, -71] The cops couldn't catch the person that's right in front of them, Kang Chan Bin almost turned himself in just for that one pine tree, Oh Wol can teleport anywhere. This makjang drama is really unrivalled. Writer, stop messing shin Shin Deuk Ye

3. [+4,108, -77] The styrofoam wins for sure

4. [+3,994, -58] The styrofoam is dangerous

5. [+2,528, -59]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,694, -11] Kang Man Hoo's crying scene is funny. I thought he was there for his son but he was like "Deuk Ye-ya" ~~~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,606, -9] Kang Man Hoo wasn't there for his son but for Shin Deuk Ye ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,215, -10] How dumb are those 4 cops that they can't even catch one woman

9. [+1,135, -9] Oh Wol must've planted a GPS in Oh Hye Sang's body ㅋㅋㅋ She found her right away ㅋㅋ

n3.jpg

Naver

1. [+2,701, -19] Am Chan Bin is more mad at the fact the pine tree burned than the murder

2. [+1,929, -28] The building collapsed because it's made out of styrofoam ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLifting it is so pointless. In the midst of it all, Man Hoo ahjusshi's love for DeukYe is overflowing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing when he said "Please give my leg to that woman"!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,384, -26] As if Secretary Jo was the real son ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We finally know what his name is, Jo Jung Shik

4. [+1,128, -99] The prettiest here is Oh Wol

tv Daily - Nate: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol, Son Chang Min breaks down in tears at Jeon In Hwa's accident 

1. [+667, -9] Kang Man Hoo's clothes looked funny when he was running away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Note how Secretary Jo is always wearing suits in dangerous situations ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+637, -8] Now I get why Do Ji Won passed out and was admitted to the hospital while shooting for the drama. I feel bad for the cast

3. [+508, -15] Poor Deuk Ye ahjumma. She's suffering alone in this drama

4. [+76, -3] My concentration dropped when Baek Jin Hee was crying. Please never give her lead roles anymore, her acting isn't even that good. This writer sucks for making Deuk Ye lose her leg

5. [+75, -1] Wtf, Kang Man Hoo heard about his son's accident but goes out and finds Deuk Ye first ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyone would say that Kang Man Hoo's a true romanticist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/spoilers-i-have-lover-my-daughter-geum.html?m=1

I don't understand comment #2 on the last article. I knew about Do Ji Won passing out but what does that have to do with the drama? Is it about the cast getting too exhausted by the crazy script? 

And Baek Jin Hee needs to take a villain role next time. She has not impressed me after Empress Ki. Talking up good girl roles is actually holding her back because I barely see praise for her acting anymore. It still would not have mattered if she took up Six Flying Dragons because she still would have been wooden there. 

Archived