Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joy17

[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

Recommended Posts

When I first came to this thread and was saying I can't wait until this drama start, but something told me with a hunch to see who the writer is for this drama. Ding Dong" It's the same writer from Come Jang Bo-Ri drama who had my BLOOD PRESSURE so sky high that I increase my own dosage :rolleyes: after seeing how that crazy, insane all in the mind delusional Yeon Min Jung (Lee Yur Ri) was in that drama to a point where I got so frustrated that I even went the distance of pulling all my hair out and ended up buying me a wig Aigoo, Aigoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heolololol said:

also thought SW will come out a stronger character after that whole wedding disaster, but instead, she came back weaker than ever before. This time, she knows what CB's family did to her grandparents and OW, but she does not feel even the slightest hatred for them or their actions. omg, seriously? I already said this too much, but I hate SW. I, too, am lost for words. I am pretty sure something bad is going to happen to DY just so SW can forgive her and blah blah blah. SW is just plain stupid and annoying. CB's family basically killed her grandparents, and Hye Sang basically took over her life and ruined everything and her best friend's life, but she can't forgive her biological mom? Deuk Ye has valid reasons why she is acting the way she did. Yes, Deuk Ye was harsh when she said SW was born for revenge, but her anger towards her mother just doesn't add up when you think about all the other horrible things SW has suffered from due to Hye Sang.

 

Yes SW is very very weak. I'm waiting for her to forgive her mom now just so they can get it over with.  If only DY did not involve SW in her revenge, she would have not felt such deep hate towards her and she would have not assume that DY was being fake towards her and CB all along. DY did tell CB that her motherly love towards him was real but he didn't believe her. I don't think it was because of his father's family getting hurt, I think it was more about involving him in the revenge as well which is why he thinks DY never loved him as a son. If only she also didn't involve him, I'm sure he would have thought about it harder. Why am I even writing about this? Too many if's. 

I still wish DY would have told SW the truth as soon as she found out SW was dating CB. It would have been even more predictable, because SW would have just distanced herself from CB, but it would have hurt less and they would have tried to work it out and actually eloped.

As for SW being so soft with HS all the time, well you have to remember that they WERE best friends. Not classmates or not like how Bori and Minjung were when they were younger, but best friends and close like sisters. That's why SW gave HS so many chances. SW was never really close with DY so.....yeah. And then there was also OMH who mistreated her but she was more forgiving towards him because he never even knew she was his daughter, he had no plans on using her, and she was a bit closer to him. SW and DY had a good relationship throughout the drama and SW said she liked her a lot but they weren't exactly close to where they got to see each other everyday. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, heolololol said:

@my2centsworth Very well said!! I hope these actors/actresses pick better and more exciting dramas just as I also hope to see you guys in a forum with a good drama. 

Honestly, SW's character traits are offensive to kindhearted people. The writer has mistaken kind people with stupid people.  

I just hope we get to see Hye Sang's punishment early in the episode, and not have it be a cliffhanger.. then I would be really pissed as if the writer and director have not done enough to disappoint us! 

Since we already made it this far into the drama (I can't believe it either), let's stay strong~    

A mental hospital is too good for HS. She needs to be in a cage. And throw away the key !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

Not really, MDGSW get #2 in rating, but after AAMM finished, MDGSW will get #1 and rating will higher (40%?)
I watching IHAL first, and i feel tired with the way pilot moving. I'm tired with romance scene of main couple (I very hate JE)
MDGSW really good but from SW grow up, SW always stupid. But this drama make me feel want watch more and more untill SW smater and villain penalty. I feel I can watch 5 ep / day ( I watch Wang's Family 5 ep/day too). Now I watched Ep 22 because I am watching a lot of dramas.
A drama like I Have A Lover make me not comfortable, i hate most of characters.
About AAMM, it have a slow speed so it's okay if watch if in fast mode

Maybe rating are high in Korea, but the local Korean station here is only about 20% Korean viewers of the population. I have talk to people who live in my building and those that were watching on the net MDGSW have stopped. Others are saying that if it is shown on one of our 3 Korean stations, they have all said that with all the negativity the hear they do not plan on watching. Kdramas are watch all over the world. And the consensus a drop in that rating.

As far as other dramas.....there is something out there for everyone. I too am watching I Have A Lover but my number one drama is Glamorous Temptation. And my second is Six Flying Dragons. They both have great cast, writing and directing. I am really going to miss them both as they are nearing their end. If you have any suggestions of other dramas, let me know. Waiting for Descendants of the Sun. It starts later this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, my2centsworth said:

Maybe rating are high in Korea, but the local Korean station here is only about 20% Korean viewers of the population. I have talk to people who live in my building and those that were watching on the net MDGSW have stopped. Others are saying that if it is shown on one of our 3 Korean stations, they have all said that with all the negativity the hear they do not plan on watching. Kdramas are watch all over the world. And the consensus a drop in that rating.

As far as other dramas.....there is something out there for everyone. I too am watching I Have A Lover but my number one drama is Glamorous Temptation. And my second is Six Flying Dragons. They both have great cast, writing and directing. I am really going to miss them both as they are nearing their end. If you have any suggestions of other dramas, let me know. Waiting for Descendants of the Sun. It starts later this month.

I just star watch Glamorous Temptation, it's not perfect but I love the pilot moving so fast, now watched ep 4.
6FD, uhm... I need to watch more to comment it, although watch ep 8.
There are lot of dramas to watching now:
Remember: Very popular in Vietnam, but i think it's not logic so I dropped it from ep 1.
Cheese In The Trap: The writer skill not really good but I like the cast.
Signal: really good
Madam Antonie: funny, I watched it in fast mode
About upcoming dramas, i only watch it if have vietsub :dissapointed:. I'm looking forward to watch DotS, Please Come Back, Mister, Saimdang, the Herstory, Yeah, That How It Is (so sad because don't have vietsub)
High rating not means good drama, bad rating not means bad drama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n53.jpg


Newsen - Nate: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Son Chang Min wants Baek Jin Hee and Yoon Hyun Min to get married 

1. [+822, -17] I spent most of this episode swearing at Geum Sa Wol and Kang Chan Bin. They're as frustrating as choking on gogumas. I swore again when the preview came out... Ha... Why am I even watching this? Writer-nim, I don't need anything else, please kill Geum Sa Wol and Kang Chan Bin

2. [+748, -16] richard simmons. Hye Sang wasn't the villain after all. Geum Sa Wol, Kang Chan Bin, these crazy bastards. I wanna watch this for Oh Wol so just get rid of those two

3. [+662, -11] Can't they just give Bo Geum Group to Oh Wol?

4. [+75, 0] The most sickening character in this drama is Geum Sa Wol

5. [+64, -1] It's would be way more reasonable if Jo Se Hoon and Oh Hye Sang get a divorce and then he marries Geum Sa Wol. The two leads are too disgusting

6. [+44, 0] Won't be watching Baek Jin Hee's next drama

 

d19.jpg


Naver
1. [+10,040, -146] Sa Wol takes care of her man's family so well, why can't she do the same to her own family? ㅋㅋ What an eyesore.  It's annoying when she sucks up to Chan Bin's mom and grandma

2. [+8,354, -146] Am Sa Wol calls her enemies "omonim", "grandma" while she calls her own mother "ahjumma"  (tn: am = cancer")

3. [+7,866, -130] Am Sa Wol says she will get revenge for Oh Wol but throws away her mother who suffered more. Get rid of this cancer

4. [+6,918, -104] Kim Soon Ok's representative works are 'Wife's Temptation', 'Jang Bori is Here' and this one. But 'Wife's Temptation' was the most logical of all. In 'Geum Sa Wol', I don't know who is the real main character. The story's a mix of 'Wife's Temptation' and 'Jang Bori' but the two leads are unrivalled when it comes to being frustrating

5. [+5,272, -106] Change the title to 'Deuk Ye's daughter Jo Oh Wol'

6. [+1,305, -16] What baffles me the most is she doesn't care about the death of her grandpa, she's more interested in taking care of Chan Bin. It's a makjang, but it's a dirty one

7. [+1,247, -22] Geum Sa Wol and Kang Chan Bin are sickening. I've never seen a drama couple as awful as them. This drama makes me lose interest in the actors as well. The acting is terrible and it doesn't help that their characters are crappy either. So annoying

Cre: Kkuljaem

New recorded: 10000 vote! So much people care about this drama!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest my2centsworth
6 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

I just star watch Glamorous Temptation, it's not perfect but I love the pilot moving so fast, now watched ep 4.
6FD, uhm... I need to watch more to comment it, although watch ep 8.
There are lot of dramas to watching now:
Remember: Very popular in Vietnam, but i think it's not logic so I dropped it from ep 1.
Cheese In The Trap: The writer skill not really good but I like the cast.
Signal: really good
Madam Antonie: funny, I watched it in fast mode
About upcoming dramas, i only watch it if have vietsub :dissapointed:. I'm looking forward to watch DotS, Please Come Back, Mister, Saimdang, the Herstory, Yeah, That How It Is (so sad because don't have vietsub)
High rating not means good drama, bad rating not means bad drama. 

You are so right. But people who watch on the net are far more involved with Kdramas and their input effects viewership on the net and sales of DVD's. Just found Heaven's Promise and watch the first two esp. Too early to judge and it's 100 esps.   Have been trying to stay away from  such long dramas. They seem to drag and go in circles. But we will see how this one turns out after a few more esps.  You will really enjoy Glamorous Temptation.....it gets better and better each esp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had hoped that Saturday's episode would start the wrap up of this mess and the last three episodes would have some humane and pleasant ending.

To start DY had every right to take back her families business and money and to kick KMH out, and that included his family because they may not have known the details but they all knew that he had stolen everything they had from DY family. The only exception being CB because he was born after all this had happen. After hearing the details at his wedding he chose to side with his father.

SW has been a sap from start to finish, granted none of this mess has anything to do with her but knowing the kind of person KMH is and then hearing what had been done to her family should have at the very least made her not want to have anything to do with them, but instead she hates her mother and feel sorry for them. In what universe is CB family worthy of pity and DY only get's disdain? 

The most interesting thing that happen is the sisters recognized all they had to do is apologize and ask for forgiveness and for that they got their jobs back and a place to live. Gma and mom are taken in by SW and they still don't know how to courtesy and common respect, they are verbally abusive to the kids , their Gma and SW while lying around all day doing nothing but feeling sorry for themselves.while kSW looks at them with pitying eyes. Funny ho it doesn't occur to either one to try and find a job.

I agree that OW is better suited to be DY daughter because she at least understand that there are things that just can't be forgiven. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Sa Wol takes care of her man's family so well, why can't she do the same to her own family? What an eyesore. 

My thoughts exactly. It would make sense if she didn't want to get involved at all with the revenge, but her behavior towards CB's family is extremely off-putting. Even before the revenge plot was revealed and they didn't know who she was they treated her like crap. After the wedding fiasco, they went back to treating her like crap and blaming her for something she had nothing to do with. If it was just the company it would be one thing, but her mom lost everything because of them. Then airhead of a daughter comes to her saying she'll take responsibility (do anything for) CB's family because their situation is bad. 

Take responsibility? 

Spoiler

tumblr_mkyhybfD0H1s6lhpeo1_400.gif

Poor DY. CB's family is full of murderers and thieves but here he is still taking their side while that idiot is running around trying to stop her boyfriend's family from suffering completely ignoring that fact her birth mother lost everything that mattered to her because of them.

Didn't KMH just kidnap her an episode ago?

Spoiler

raw%2B%25283%2529.gif

 I miss the days HS used to slap her around lol.  Only good thing is HS going crazy because OW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ONLY watch this DRAMA for Oh Wol... Goooooo Oh Wol!!!iI hope somebody will writte about what will happen today...i have some bad feelings...wake up SW!DY is not the mother of the year but is your blood!!!And what about your grandfather?You met the man remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest adikkeluangman

Ep. 47 Preview Sawol tries to stop Deukye from revenging by getting married to Chanbin! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@quockhanh45 yes I saw that scene.

Sa wol was trying to act tough cos she had to negotiate with the debt collectors but after kicking the door and going through, she was scared 

Oh wol also taking too long to take revenge- she is neglecting her poor kids and seems to have forgotten her poor father and brother who are crying their eyes out!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was not supposed to end this way. GSW, the supposed heroine who was a symbol of hope and perseverance became one of mediocrity, stupidity and just plain annoying. She was the one we rooted for when faced with adversity and were overcome with joy whenever she made it through every stumbling block on the path to success. 

 

When SW started a relationship with CB, the son of the man who destroyed her family and ensured that she lived a life of misery, we continued to support her even with the knowledge that the couple would have to break up at a certain point. All we wanted was for SW to find her family, figure out what happened them and take down the villains that caused their destruction and separation. Instead what happens after she does? She develops hatred for her own flesh and blood and sides with the enemy. I keep wondering if her ears need to be checked out because I am certain the horrific deaths of her grandparents was mentioned several times. SW neither cares about what happened to them nor even asked about their gravesites so she can pay respects to them. Does she care about her biological mother DY who endured years of torment and abuse at the hands of those people and had to watch her parents die? No, because at the moment her biggest priority is to protect and save the family that caused all the calamity....and of course marry CB. 

 

Yes, SW our heroine is concerned about their welfare and vows to fight DY in order to get the company back, all because those people cannot stand to live uncomfortably even for a minute and dearest CB finds it distasteful that he has to work very hard like others do. And what's with this sudden love for KMH the man who made attempts on her life on several occasions including the latest one which took place 2 episodes ago which I guess in this kdrama timeline equates to a few days or weeks? Has SW really forgotten about that?! Were her eardrums damaged when she was told about how that evil man kept her poor grandfather locked up for decades in a mental facility? Her best friend Oh Wol should have left her if she knew SW would be this foolish...it would have ensured that the silly woman had a whole new perspective on the Kang family and their misdeeds.

 I don't know what it will take for SW to realize that her stupid decisions have not only endangered her life but also that of others. She turned out to be the biggest disappointment in this drama and I only wish the writer made some changes and made Oh Wol and DY the leads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baek Ji Hee (SW) should've took the role for Six Flying Dragons drama and then I wouldn't have to see her damn face, because I wasn't watching that drama from the get go. but here the idiotic fool isn't showing me a thing about being the lead in this drama but being as a person who is so naive, weak, and no backbone whatsoever, who just a cry baby (yup) that's exactly what she was throughout this whole drama. I've had it with SW by letting Cagney and Lacey come into her home and treat OW kids like that, while she didn't utter a word but looking like a sad puppy. I can't wait until this drama ends so I can move the hell on to hopefully something better then this MESS and anyway I said I'll stick to the end just to see that delusional HS downfall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the scene where SH and OW's father confronted her about the accident was so sad. After SH brought forward all the information that happened OW's father appeared and dragged her away somewhere and screamed at her. After that he went down on his knee and started crying. Ahn Nae Sang is such a good actor. OW has to show herself to her family next week, the scene with Ahn Nae Sang brought tears to my eyes. It ends with SW and CB having a private marriage ceremony(traditional?). KMH and his family are outside watching. DY arrives and exchange of words and fight between KMH and DY start and it ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tinatrix236 said:

It was not supposed to end this way. GSW, the supposed heroine who was a symbol of hope and perseverance became one of mediocrity, stupidity and just plain annoying. She was the one we rooted for when faced with adversity and were overcome with joy whenever she made it through every stumbling block on the path to success. 

 

When SW started a relationship with CB, the son of the man who destroyed her family and ensured that she lived a life of misery, we continued to support her even with the knowledge that the couple would have to break up at a certain point. All we wanted was for SW to find her family, figure out what happened them and take down the villains that caused their destruction and separation. Instead what happens after she does? She develops hatred for her own flesh and blood and sides with the enemy. I keep wondering if her ears need to be checked out because I am certain the horrific deaths of her grandparents was mentioned several times. SW neither cares about what happened to them nor even asked about their gravesites so she can pay respects to them. Does she care about her biological mother DY who endured years of torment and abuse at the hands of those people and had to watch her parents die? No, because at the moment her biggest priority is to protect and save the family that caused all the calamity....and of course marry CB. 

 

Yes, SW our heroine is concerned about their welfare and vows to fight DY in order to get the company back, all because those people cannot stand to live uncomfortably even for a minute and dearest CB finds it distasteful that he has to work very hard like others do. And what's with this sudden love for KMH the man who made attempts on her life on several occasions including the latest one which took place 2 episodes ago which I guess in this kdrama timeline equates to a few days or weeks? Has SW really forgotten about that?! Were her eardrums damaged when she was told about how that evil man kept her poor grandfather locked up for decades in a mental facility? Her best friend Oh Wol should have left her if she knew SW would be this foolish...it would have ensured that the silly woman had a whole new perspective on the Kang family and their misdeeds.

 I don't know what it will take for SW to realize that her stupid decisions have not only endangered her life but also that of others. She turned out to be the biggest disappointment in this drama and I only wish the writer made some changes and made Oh Wol and DY the leads. 

 

Sw fighter her mother to get the company back!? Wtf!? Kmh stole the company in the first place from sw grand parents! Sw getting married to cb wont change anything ( except dy still married to cb dad)...this has someone dying written all over for it. I hope dy keeps going after her revenge now her daughter has become the enemy she deserves to be brought down a peg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I am more curious on the condition that SW gave to CB for marrying each other.  It probably isn't stay away away from his parents (Mostly KMH)   but I can see it that he be nice to DY since she thought to herself, if this can get DY and CB to be nice together (closer).    Well, we see HS finding OW and getting the information.    We see JH signing the divorce papers,  We hear CB if SW really wants to get married and any regrets.   As viewers YES, for her a condition.  So it is never true love but sake of DY and CB...not good plot.   Well I missed some other portion of the drama but overal it was so-so.   Hope OW comes next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...