Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joy17

[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

oh nooo ep ended with SW and CB spending their wedding night...DY ARRIVED TOO LATE ...AWFULL!!!

13 minutes ago, andy78 said:

oh nooo ep ended with SW and CB spending their wedding night...DY ARRIVED TOO LATE ...AWFULL!!!

I need to catch a flight to Korea and slap that writer all up side her head because she's making SW DUMB and DUMBER with 5 episodes to go :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, suchadiva42 said:

I need to catch a flight to Korea and slap that writer all up side her head because she's making SW DUMB and DUMBER with 5 episodes to go :rolleyes:

may i join you?what a mess!!!i can't wait this drama to end!

7 minutes ago, andy78 said:

may i join you?what a mess!!!i can't wait this drama to end!

Yes u can join me chingu"  while I slap this no good writer, u can shake the hell out of SW and knock some senses into her :rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, sherrrr said:

Did CB only marry SW so he has a chance to take back the company ?

looks like it. from the preview he said he will continue his relationship with SW - that's his revenge. 

It looks like CB gonna dupe SW into stopping her mom so his dad can take over... SW better drop him in the end if that's his goal... we only have 4-5 eps left?

Maybe we get SH and SW ending... he isnt so bad

Overall, today's episode was not too bad, besides the scenes with SW and CB and the ending.

SH and his father are torturing HS. But they don't really seem to feel good about it because they hate themselves for accepting HS as family in the first place. The two most pitiful characters in this episode. My heart went out for them both. I still don't know what's taking so long for HS to get the death sentence. And i hate that OW is still hiding from her father and brother. Tell them you're alive so they won't be too depressed. They'll obviously keep their mouths shut about her being alive.  If OW won't tell them, then DY needs to tell them.

Now let's talk about JH. So she tried to pick a fight with DY all because of a picture HS showed her with OMH at DY's house. Mind games once again. Jealousy because she believes DY is trying to steal SW and OMH from her. I think she's finally giving up on SW now. And she filed for divorce just because she hates that DY will always be between her family. I think the writers don't know what to do with her so they made her character like this. It's getting pretty annoying now. Also, she made it clear she feels sorry for neglecting HS so much. That is the last thing she should be thinking about. So she can forgive and feel bad for HS, but why can't she do the same for DY? 

SH's father was able to convince SW to forgive DY. SW told DY she'll be the heir to the company, but at the same time she wants to marry CB. Don't wanna write anymore about this part. 

4 minutes ago, shaselai said:

Maybe we get SH and SW ending... he isnt so bad

yes i hope to see them together...OW and her dad really love SW...She could be happy with SH

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

yes i hope to see them together...OW and her dad really love SW...She could be happy with SH

coincidentally SH's dad was going to introduce SW to him earlier but then found out that he already has HS in his mind

OMG. it pisses me off to watch SW. I hate her so much,  even more so than the so called evil characters. I have nothing to say anymore. I, too, wish BJH picked Six Flying Dragons...Now after watching this, I don't even want to watch any of BJH's dramas anymore ( even though I know it is not her fault ). I just can't stand watching her because I'll be reminded of that horrible character she played in MDGSW. The writer is either a mental patient or he/she is just trying to ruin these actors/actresses careers. 

If SW gets pregnant, I don't even think I'll ever watch anymore 50+ episode dramas anymore. I might just wait for this drama to be over so I can fast forward to the parts I like.. Nowadays, I don't even fully watch the episodes-- what was a 60 minute episode became 10 minutes for me. sigh.

After this drama, the writer should consider getting out more and experience reality. He/she is an inexperienced writer and should not be given anymore opportunities to write such dramas.

@heolololol Most of us feel the same. I haven't been able to properly enjoy a weekend since "Come, Jang Bo Ri". That drama had it faults but no worse compared to other dramas. I can't believe it's the same writer, It's like she recycle stuff from it and makes it to an even worse story. Maybe i should watch "All About Mom" now when it's finished. Hopefully the next weekend dramas for SBS,MBC,KBS will be interesting.

4 hours ago, Triton823 said:

Sw fighter her mother to get the company back!? Wtf!? Kmh stole the company in the first place from sw grand parents! Sw getting married to cb wont change anything ( except dy still married to cb dad)...this has someone dying written all over for it. I hope dy keeps going after her revenge now her daughter has become the enemy she deserves to be brought down a peg.

I hope so too. At this point, there's really no hope for SW. I was rooting for her, now I wish DY to bring her down. She's stupid, naive, and stubborn-- the type of characters that will die first in a horror movie. So annoying.

16 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@heolololol Most of us feel the same. I haven't been able to properly enjoy a weekend since "Come, Jang Bo Ri". That drama had it faults but no worse compared to other dramas. I can't believe it's the same writer, It's like she recycle stuff from it and makes it to an even worse story. Maybe i should watch "All About Mom" now when it's finished. Hopefully the next weekend dramas for SBS,MBC,KBS will be interesting.

I have been watching "All About my Mom" and it's pretty good-- better than MDGSW. Towards the middle, you'll get frustrated at the main characters as well but nothing like MDGSW. I would tell you more but I don't want to spoil the drama! haha. 

I didn't watch this ep yet. I don't want to watch SW/CB's wedding. I'm afraid I'll break my computer, and their not worth it

5 minutes ago, maartjeheit said:

I don't want to watch SW/CB's wedding.

Don't worry about that. It's the ending of the episode, so just don't watch the ending of the episode. It's a very short wedding and they just sit and talk.

1 hour ago, heolololol said:

SW gets pregnant

noooooooooo i really hope there will be no baby...

24 minutes ago, maartjeheit said:

I didn't watch this ep yet. I don't want to watch SW/CB's wedding. I'm afraid I'll break my computer, and their not worth it

I just skipped that part. I always read the forums before watching, so I know what to expect and skip whatever I don't like. haha 

If I watched their wedding scene, or just about anything CB/SW scenes, I think I might break my computer as well. But is it worth it ? Nope. 

The scene before the wedding is a must watch. SH and OW's dad confronting HS. Ahn Nae Sang down on his knees and crying is such a sad and good scene. Great actor.

@heolololol Ah, i did watch a new episodes in the middle and the last few episodes. I love Chae Ri chemistry with JA's family. Also Eugene is one of my favorite actresses. The lead male is great also.

21 minutes ago, andy78 said:

noooooooooo i really hope there will be no baby...

only few eps left... unless they do a time jump

This writer has a way to make the viewers wanted to strangler her neck, we just don't let her get to us and avoid her dramas from now

on. There are a lot of good dramas out there.

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Sorry if this OT:  You should give that drama a chance.    There was some in Jang Bo-ri didn't make sense either.   Hopefully, MDGSW will improve toward the end.    One can only hope.   It is sad that HS found the USB with evidence.  If HS has any conscience left she will admit to her crimes even if OW is still alive.   It is only way for her to stay with SH....Is it same writer as Jan Bo-ri....if so, terribly done!