Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joy17

[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

25 minutes ago, noyha29 said:

It is sad that HS found the USB with evidence.  If HS has any conscience left she will admit to her crimes even if OW is still alive.   It is only way for her to stay with SH....

Even if OW did not die, attempted murder is still cruel and everything HS did was done with cruel and selfish intentions. Hye Sang tried to kill her 3 times; nothing can justify her behavior even if OW is alive. So I don't support HS/SH couple.  It is sad that Hye Sang has to be the character that knows and finds everything. She knows how to emotionally destroy people to make them vulnerable.  It sucks that the writer chose to give such intelligent abilities to the evil character while the heroine is stuck being an idiot. Yeah, very realistic.:rolleyes: I think the writer must have hit her head while writing the scripts, because clearly in the plot, SW is described as a genius architect. SW is barely a genius, and she's barely working. All she cares about is CB. If I hear her say "Chan bin ahh" one more time, I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Smh.

The writer is cruel, isn't she? and yes, its the same god awful writer from "Come! Jang Bori" 

Here's the thing I'm not getting why does SW who has been the door mat for everyone in this drama but is so hate DY so much because she took back what was hers. The thing SW doesn't seem to get is if not for KMH her mother and father would have married and she would have grown up in a home with them being loved and cared for, she would have known her grand parents. but none of that matters because CB has to get a job he feel is beneath him, because CB learned what it feels like to have uppity rich boys treat you like dirt.

Here is the dumbest thing of all SW is only the heir, she has no power to give CB and his family anything but what DY wants them to have so for CB to take the company back he would have to wait for DY to die and hope she leaves everything to SW. I belive that in Korea you can't disinherit your children but I don't think the law decides what you have to give them. 

There are three episodes left and if the writer can make any sense of this mess by wrap uptime I will be amazed.

9 minutes ago, IBELIS said:

There are three episodes left and if the writer can make any sense of this mess by wrap uptime I will be amazed.

Four episodes left

14 minutes ago, heolololol said:

Even if OW did not die, attempted murder is still cruel and everything HS did was done with cruel and selfish intentions. Hye Sang tried to kill her 3 times; nothing can justify her behavior even if OW is alive. So I don't support HS/SH couple.  It is sad that Hye Sang has to be the character that knows and finds everything. She knows how to emotionally destroy people to make them vulnerable.  It sucks that the writer chose to give such intelligent abilities to the evil character while the heroine is stuck being an idiot. Yeah, very realistic. I think the writer must have hit her head while writing the scripts, because clearly in the plot, SW is described as a genius architect. SW is barely a genius, and she's barely working. All she cares about is CB. If I hear her say "Chan bin ahh" one more time, I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Smh.

The writer is cruel, isn't she? and yes, its the same god awful writer from "Come! Jang Bori" 

It is a shame indeed.     I thought that it was a different writer.  Regardless, the plot was good, the story seemed to be everywhere so far.  SW has not been a perfect genius,    I think SW is genuine want everyone to be happy.   I know she ha biases against DY and have no good relationship with HS.  I can understand her anger since her bio-mom (DY) was with her all this time but forsake her for the company.   She can claim it is for SW's protection but how many children will believe that story.     I think SW shouldn't be this short sighted on CB, KMH, DY, etc.  but she is, and there is where the viewers and story makes it bad.   There was one drama that so bad 120 episode that I have to take sometime away from Korean drama.     But this i tolerable, I hope they can savage this drama toward the end as I previous stated.

From what I'm reading, BJH is receiving harsh criticism towards her acting because of the character she is portraying. I hope this to be a lesson for BJH to be wise when choosing projects.  I wonder if she regrets dropping out of 'Six Flying Dragons.' I,too, thought she was going to shine in MDGSW and its unfortunate what the writer did. I don't think her acting is lacking, because every drama, she was the "side character." I do, however, think she needs improvement. But nothing is really her fault.  Her villain role in 'Empress ki" was impressive, so I can't really judge her acting as whole. I feel sorry for her. 

21 minutes ago, noyha29 said:

There was one drama that so bad 120 episode that I have to take sometime away from Korean drama.   

Are you talking about Glass Mask with Seo Woo? That was also said to be very bad. I'm not sure which of the two dramas are worst.

Before BJH decided to join this horrible drama her azz should've check and seen this writer work especially looking up Come Hang Bo-Ri drama whom I'll never watch again. I truly understand the hate for BJH character right about now. Because she's being a complete fool for love toward CB, and I'm also thinking he's playing SW just to get what he wants as well as need just to save his devilish no good father :rolleyes:

47 recap:

Some key points:

1. MH tells DY he will let CB be with SW - DY says he shouldn't bring children into their fight but MH says she started it...

2. HS finds out OW is still alive and manages to find her hiding spot. She takes pic of DY with MH to annoy JH.

3. MH wouldn't let the construction plan incident go and HS brings up the "why dont you trust your daughter card" and subsequently "you doing this to me because i am not your real daughter card". then she leaves - waits for a few for them to stop her but JH fainted so no one came. She went to SH's house but KH said not to let her in.... so i guess she has NO MONEY and decides to sleep at the garbage place wtf.

4. CB tells SW they should live together. SW ends up saying yes after a couple times where CB reminded her "there is no going back after this".... the last time he said it she said she has conditions...... (maybe she is smart afterall?)/

5. The dual sisters are not idiots afterall.... they managed to sell tons of merchandise in china and DY is semi pleased about their work and checks their progress on the new product's launch.

6. KH confronts HS saying she lied about her wedding trip because how can she be there when she had a parking ticket with time stamp on it? 

7. HS goes to yell at SW. SW says HS took every opportunity that would've been given to her - a father, studying abroad, her architecture school chance (recall HS got someone to steal SW's idea). And then ridicules HS that even after studying abroad she still is like this with her career. HS says the reason she hates SW is because SW acts like she "doesn't need anything'" and hates her guts for that....

8. MH gets SR to talk about HS's change of the plans but HS bit back throwing out the wrongdoings SR have done from blackmailing her for medical fees then ditch OW and tries to marry to someone else...

9. SH walksthrough the incident with HS and says if she  turns herself in he will "wait for her". Then KH comes and accuses HS of killing OW and she denies..

10. the end MH thinks to himself after DY comes to see the newlywed that he doesnt care if SW or CB takes over the company as long as not DY....

I can't believe HS doesn't have any money or savings for hotel? it is so weird....

SW might not be as dumb... we will probably see what her conditions will be... i think seeing the person she is it is probably something that helps CB get back on his feet....

OW should come out soon!

Hye sang got thrown out- something everyone wants to see

So se hoon say he will wait for her when she gets out of jail? Wow he still loves her 

Yes indeed that's the same way Lee Yoo Ri (Yeong min Jung) was in Come Jang Bo-Ri went to jail and was forgiven afterwords. To me it's definitely not enough especially if she'll be redeemed after what that delusional, insane twit did. I really want to do a smack down on this freaking writer for wasting my damn time :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, suchadiva42 said:

I really want to do a smack down on this freaking writer for wasting my damn time :rolleyes:

Maybe we should.. I mean we're going to be forgiven by the writer anyways.. won't we? 

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

Hye sang got thrown out- something everyone wants to see

So se hoon say he will wait for her when she gets out of jail? Wow he still loves her 

Nooo. wtf???  Se hoon must be out of his mind. Gosh, why is every character in this drama so damn stupid. :angry:

59 minutes ago, heolololol said:

Nooo. wtf???  Se hoon must be out of his mind. Gosh, why is every character in this drama so damn stupid. :angry:

Of course Sehoon still loves her. Love doesn't just go away like that. He truly loved HS before he found out who she really was. Now he's just trying to do his job by putting her in jail because it's the right thing to do. When he told HS to turn herself in, he had this pleading look in his eyes which meant he felt hurt having to do this. Even now, I feel like he loves HS more than the way CB loves SW.

I can't believe after all the evidence SH still want to be with that delusional, insane, crazy, psychotic, lunatic, HS who needs to be in a institution ASAP. I agree some characters on here are dumber then they look starting SW who didn't have a backbone at all in this drama. MH and HS needs to pay the consequences of their actions and not being forgiven/redeemed.

After seeing episode 43- think CB and sw deserves each other cos both are selfish.

After dy gave a long speech about how she suffered for 25 years, both didn't sympathizes with her or reprimand kmh. They were angry cos dy deceive them and spoil their wedding!!

Then both CB and sw just cried their eyes out

Poor dy - from being a victim, now everyone hates her even mh and Jh 

By the way if the usb is so important, shouldn't it be kept in the safe?

What is in it?

Now hye sang got it, maybe she hand over to kmh and co-operate with him? 

I just watched some more of the translated parts of ep 47. SW said she's marrying CB because she wants to end the revenge to make peace. She said DY will only get more hurt if she continues revenge. What she said reminded me of the synopsis on asianwiki which says "A family has been dismantled by revenge and hate, but Geum Sa Wol attempts to build up a dream house for the dismantled family." I think some of us forgot all about that synopsis because we didn't really understand it, but I finally do. And I don't like that the writers are sticking to that synopsis. 

I understand that SH loves HS. But love does go away like that when she hurt someone in his family. Keep in mind that SH and his father never got the chance to be with OW because of Hye Sang. He's not just merely doing his "job." If he wasn't a prosecutor, I'm sure he would still try to bring justice for his sister likewise. I am not sure if I am being clear what I said there, but Hye Sang really crossed the line when she attempted to kill his sister almost 3 times. Idk, for me, thats unforgivable and I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that my significant other once tried to kill my sister. I believe in second chances, but this isn't right even if she redeemed herself. Think about OW, and his father and the psychological damage HS left behind. It is a Korean drama after all, so not everything have to make sense I understand that.