[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sonequeen01.. I agree on this one...

8. [+803, -15] My ideal ending: Kang Man Hoo gets completely ruined, Oh Hye Sang serves time in prison, Kang Chan Bin and Geum Sa Wol not getting back together, Geum Sa Wol and Jo Se Hoon fall in love and she becomes Woo Rang and Mi Rang's aunt. Deuk Ye and Ahn Nae Sang live their harmonious lives as in-laws

I want SW and SH end up together.. Never liked CB for SW.. SW will get tougher if she ends up with SH...

On 2/14/2016 at 4:53 PM, heolololol said:

Even if OW did not die, attempted murder is still cruel and everything HS did was done with cruel and selfish intentions. Hye Sang tried to kill her 3 times; nothing can justify her behavior even if OW is alive. So I don't support HS/SH couple.  It is sad that Hye Sang has to be the character that knows and finds everything. She knows how to emotionally destroy people to make them vulnerable.  It sucks that the writer chose to give such intelligent abilities to the evil character while the heroine is stuck being an idiot. Yeah, very realistic.:rolleyes: I think the writer must have hit her head while writing the scripts, because clearly in the plot, SW is described as a genius architect. SW is barely a genius, and she's barely working. All she cares about is CB. If I hear her say "Chan bin ahh" one more time, I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Smh.

The writer is cruel, isn't she? and yes, its the same god awful writer from "Come! Jang Bori" 

I agree with you.  LOL at your post.  I too, dislike the style of this writer, very cruel and she has a low opinion of women; either they are stupid or vindictive.  The next time I see her name as the writer I will definitely by pass the drama.  

37 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@sonequeen01- yes I have seen. It is good, must watch. Ji Chang wok act as villain, watch for the 2 male leads

Okay, I just wanted to ask because it's the same writer. Out of all this writer's dramas, I think MDGSW has the worst reviews. I agree that this drama is definitely a fail. Jang Bori was so much better and more interesting. I guess I'll have my mom and I watch Five Fingers next because we need a another makjang melodrama to watch. I might also watch the other two popular dramas from this writer, which are Temptation of Wife and Temptation of an Angel. I heard that Koreans really like those two dramas so I'll see if I feel the same way they do. 

Watch episode 46 - in a way dy is right. Chan bin and his 2 sisters are so spoiled- they only know how to spend money and depended on their rich dad

She is teaching them how to survive on their own- all have to work hard especially CB- his mum has to stop bailing him out

Dy not so heartless, she allows them to stay at her house cos sw begs her. That's why she can't succeed in her revenge- too soft.

U must see glamorous temptation- the lead actor also can't take revenge after 25 years cos his weakness is the gf 

8 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Preview out already? 

I just saw the preview without sound.  Wow!  It seems HS is running away & DY saves CB...I will added more after hearing them.  But there is the device( a way) for CB to forgive CB....

Edit:      OW will not forgive HS (good.)     HS grabs SH and says OW is the prosecutor's sister, and it is all about founding his sister... You can see OW opening some buttons to saw the burn marks.  HS went to say this should be disregarded (the case).  SH gives CB the photo of KMH's car and says he was there when the log burnt.    CB asked his dad if he burned them  (It isn't you right)....we then see HS getting out of hospital bed with JH watching on.  HS hides among with the group of women and she waves bye to JH on the bus with SH trying to stop it. The next scene we can hear just one or two more days...with DY says CB shouldn't be here and pushes him out of harms way.    

Well I'll be damned" That delusional insane crazy azz lunatic HJ escape from the hospital, oh my blood pressure has went way up after seeing the preview. Somebody needs to catch that she-devil and bring her back so she can pay for her crimes. I can't stand this writer always wanting the person who did nothing but deeds throughout this drama to be redeemed after all (ugh) :rolleyes:

Archived