Quantcast
4nnlov3pink

[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

I mean from fan's pov.. we kept saying how good looking they look together.. but let's face it... celebs see alot of good looking people..  it's nothing new to them... but what will attract sjs is probably the personality of a person at his current age...

Sma is shy in public and I felt that sjs probably like a this type... someone he can lead.. which is quite obvious...  back in sbs awards... gong hyo jin didn't attend so I can't tell how he would have treated her.. although we know sjs is known as a gentleman.. he would have treated his costars with a lot of respect and care... 

Oh well.. I think if they come together to endorse something after the drama will seal the deal that there is nothing between them. Sjs is extremely secretive about his love life. He wont have done a CF if he dates that girl. So I think we will hear very little things about them after drama ends...

• Like 3

R2O2Jq.gif

dont ship 'em so hard, i ship em silently for years and got heartbroken

when they stopped making CFs  i prayed and patiently waited for a drama

and this is more than what ive asked for i dont want to be too greedy by

wishing em to end up together for real, inspite of last night's awkwardness

im sure theyve gotten closer i have that feeling,just dont want to overload on it

we're down to the last 2 ep and i dont want to be too sad when they dont have

those moments anymore

• Like 9

2 hours ago, xxnoir said:

omo! hello everyone! i wasnt aware that there is a thread for our erotic couple! kekeke i only knew from the OMV thread since im a silent reader there.
Im happy they both received such awards for their hardwork; it will boost their motivation for their last remaining episodes. Ugh how i wish it was a 20 ep drama!

About the awards show, they looked so cute despite being awkward and shy. It seemed like they are both crushing on each other secretly haha! I knew SJS is a self proclaimed introvert but i was surprised to know that SMA is a shy girl. I feel like SJS took good care of her tonight because he can relate to SMA being shy and all. Hopefully, they will continue to be good and close friends and who knows what can happen in the future kekeke :phew:

"FRIENDS WHO ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO EVEN KISS, RIGHT?" rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

• Like 12

Hey Team SoShin,

Has anyone found the full video of the second half of the award show they're in? Also, I'm DYING to see the Best Couple interview in its complete version. I believe that was the only time they were on stage together, right?? Hoping it is subbed but anything is fine as long as I can watch them together sharing the same space lol.

• Like 4

I have only one thing to  say:

GIORDANO ........... EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

serves you right for not getting SJS!!!! they probably thought he was a has-been and opted for a younger, newer guy on the scene...

CALVIN KLEIN - TIME TO MAKE YOUR MOVE!!!!

• Like 10

I love this forum. It went from 17 to 89 posts in one day! ♡ I've enjoyed reading every single post! 

It's almost the New Year in my part of the world. I wish you guys a very happy new year, health, and happiness! 

• Like 4

As some of you commented here that SMA is quite a shy person in public. So does it mean that she is introvert as SJS?

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

"obedient and tamed, who follows him?" um, wth. that's a shallow thing to say about women in general lol. but i get you, i get you, bff. 

Hmm didn't expect that this is the type that suits SJS . SSH once also said SJS is stubborn person, so maybe that's why SJS needs a tamed girl?...

• Like 3

What happened to the Giodarno CF in the past? I mean, I know SJS and SMA were representing it. Then did Giodarno decide to drop SJS? 

• Like 2

@Reyko I know what you mean! We SJS-SMA fans from their Giordano stint patiently waited that theyd work again but never really knew if it was gonna happen and then it did and we're all :blush: once again!!! Our poor hearts!!

@ka77 yes they endorsed the label from 2010-2013 (there's loads of CFs in youtube) and then they got KWB after. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rain719 said:

thanks for this!!!!! I'M THE OBEDIENT/TAMED TPE who will just follow his lead!!!!!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

by the way, of all the vids from last night's drama awards, his acceptance speech has the most viewed!! more than 9k++ in the kbs website

U are right chingu :D:D SJS-shi U are so clever 2 make everyone in fire especially with ur ending speech....B):D It proves their chemi is so HOT in drama also in public...:wub:

BVt1kWb.png

43 minutes ago, blueroses said:

I love this forum. It went from 17 to 89 posts in one day! ♡ I've enjoyed reading every single post! 

It's almost the New Year in my part of the world. I wish you guys a very happy new year, health, and happiness! 

@blueroses Yup chingu this thread already went up so fast just in a day LOL :D Aigoo their drama is in the last 2 eps next week :( And we're so late not 2 be here. I hope we can share more of SJS n SMA after the drama ends....:wub:

• Like 7

@4nn1987 I'll miss them so much once the drama ends next week :( SMA takes really long breaks so she'll be difficult to locate haha. I do hope the both of them would do some interviews after this...and maybe CFs? A movie? Ok I'm getting greedy! :sweatingbullets: 

But if they do all those projects then maybe there's really nothing going on between them. So...silence is key?

PS The OMV OST is really good!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, siasia_stv said:

sorry i can't make GIFs, I think you can find it on instagram, try to search their names. When they on the stage, SMA received the award with handful stuff. She looked at SJS like "what are you doing there, why am I the only one holding all these stuff?"...

I just watched the video again--  she definitely makes a face.

She must be used to all of SJS gentlemanly ways and expecting them always now.  LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ladychan1984 said:

Hey Team SoShin,

Has anyone found the full video of the second half of the award show they're in? Also, I'm DYING to see the Best Couple interview in its complete version. I believe that was the only time they were on stage together, right?? Hoping it is subbed but anything is fine as long as I can watch them together sharing the same space lol.

@ladychan1984 Actually we need 2 be patient bec commonly the eng sub will be out 2 weeks after the live event in KBS World Utube Channel or TV :o

BUt maybe we'll get fanvid from the event. kekeke.....

shinminahandsojisubgiordano-2012.jpg?w=7

I want 2 share some lovely moment from KBS drama award between uri couple but I don't know how 2 insert IG into post:crazy:

• Like 5

Sorry try 2 post IG here :crazy: Yeay.... I can post IG now ;):) B)

Source: ohmyvenus_official

This is a moment that I really want 2 watch much... and replay...replay...:wub::blush:

• Like 4