[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit that So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah are attractive on their own, but the visual attractiveness quadruples when they are together. SoShin as their couple name is so cute! :heart:

2 minutes ago, linnieluu said:

@zeppy10 on facebook they said that the source is sojisubbar, the picture was posted on weibo, i've checked there but i don't understand chinese so i don't know the meaning of the caption :(

2 minutes ago, linnieluu said:

@zeppy10 on facebook they said that the source is sojisubbar, the picture was posted on weibo, i've checked there but i don't understand chinese so i don't know the meaning of the caption :(

oh.. can u show me the quote? i can read some chinese.

by the way, i just have to say.. these 2 really need ALOT of sleep.. their eyes are getting smaller and smaller, more and more swollen... hahahahahahahah

they need that COMFORTABLE and EROTIC night... without any disturbance..... seriously.

:P

Did SJS wear the same shirt and tie from OMV to the KBS drama awards ceremony? Good use of his costume. :D (His suit from 61st Gahong anniversary where he came back to tell KJE that she was pretty that day).

I would have include pictures that I have on my  desktop, but I don't know how to add pictures to this new soompi..

2 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

Does that mean sma.. sjs and top all are neighbours???? 

It's amazing how quiet this thread was a day ago... now it has jumped 5 pages with our spazzing!! 

Soshin couple! Fighting!!!! 

Shin minah bought her first apartment in UNvilliage in 2010. Two months later top rented a villa in the same neighborhood. At the end of 2010, he bought that villa he rented and have lived there until now. I found the information in reports regarding top's real estate. Shin Minah's house information never revealed until in 2013, there's an article about her being one of the cf queens in South Korea. That article said she bought a villa in UNVILLIAGE in May, 2013. According to this, some VIP predicted that SMA and top broke up in between 2012. Yes their relationship might be lasted for that long. I didn't find the official report on her real estate until her recent dating news with KWB. The article women sense posted, the media also caught KWB and SMA, stating that SMA now lived in J District of UN, and that district has only ten residents. The article also cleared my confusion up for many years that SMA's old apartment was in District H. Top's villa is in District P. Though they still live in same neighborhood,  I don't think they will ever encounter each other since different district has its own security and privacy system. That report on SMA and SJS being neighbors revealed when she still lived in H apartment. 

Guest ireumimolla

I won't be catching up on all the posts here, but I figured some of you may want to know what SJS and SMA said during their 'Best Couple' interview. I just managed to find the full raw video of the KBS drama awards, but not the full cut of the Best Couple Award, so I can't provide any video link of their cut, sorry! 

Q: What do you find most adorable/likeable about SMA? What is most adorable?
SJS: Everything. Is there anything (she's) missing?
[Interviewer insists that he chooses one thing.]
SJS: I said it's everything. I can't leave out a single thing.
Interviewer: Ah, is that so?
SJS: Yes.
Interviewer: What about what you dislike the most?
SJS: Up till now, there's nothing (I dislike).
Interviewer: Nothing. Oh... Then on to Shin Min Ah-ssi. When is So Ji Sub most manly and handsome, any memories? While filming for the drama.
SMA: After showering. 
Interviewer: What did he look like after the shower?
SMA: It was a scene when Joo Eun was feeling lustful. That time he was only wearing a bathing robe...
Interviewer: With nothing underneath?
SMA: (laughs) Yes. I didn't know about that. Upon filming, I remember I couldn't believe my eyes at that time...
Interviewer: Why couldn't you believe your eyes? Did you see for a long time?
SMA: There was something... (She was very vague here lol)
Interviewer: Cha Tae Hyun is asking why are you not re-enacting the shower scene? What are you talking about?! (To CTH) How can they act that scene out here?
(back to SMA) Anyway, so you find that the most adorable/likeable.
SMA: Yes, in the drama.
Interviewer: From the scenes we saw earlier (couple scenes compilation), the part where SMA does the dimple pop is very well-liked by many. Can you show it to us here? Let fly the dimple pop, then SJS will catch and eat it. Can you do this?
SMA: Yes.

(For most accurate translation, please watch the video on kbsworld when it's released in a couple of weeks. I know I'll be watching it again!:lol:)

Thoughts: I find that SMA really doesn't want any scandal or tongues wagging. She did make it very clear about choosing the shower scene to be memorable when she said 'in the drama'. She kind of added as an after-thought after the emcee's comment, as if she's afraid that people would misunderstand her and come up with their own conclusions. But still, no one can deny how awkward and adorable the two of them were yesterday!

@siasia_stv wow thanks for that detailed account of SMA's residence! So I guess right now SMA and SJS dont share the same district :( 

@ireumimolla you're the best! Thank you for the translation! SJS's remarks really flustered SMA (and made her feel embarrassed I'm sure), she feels really shy when others compliment her LOL. But it's cute that of all scenes, she answered the bathrobe scene! She couldve chosen something else but hey, I guess the girl cant lie :D 

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
1 hour ago, linnieluu said:

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000 it's real but i wonder who posted it, So Ji Sub or Shin Min Ah and what is the caption ;)

I don't think So Ji Sub did bc he has no SNS and I tried to find it on SMA's insta account and it wasn't there....

hmmmm....

35 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

I won't be catching up on all the posts here, but I figured some of you may want to know what SJS and SMA said during their 'Best Couple' interview. I just managed to find the full raw video of the KBS drama awards, but not the full cut of the Best Couple Award, so I can't provide any video link of their cut, sorry! 

Q: What do you find most adorable/likeable about SMA? What is most adorable?
SJS: Everything. Is there anything (she's) missing?
[Interviewer insists that he chooses one thing.]
SJS: I said it's everything. I can't leave out a single thing.
Interviewer: Ah, is that so?
SJS: Yes.
Interviewer: What about what you dislike the most?
SJS: Up till now, there's nothing (I dislike).
Interviewer: Nothing. Oh... Then on to Shin Min Ah-ssi. When is So Ji Sub most manly and handsome, any memories? While filming for the drama.
SMA: After showering. 
Interviewer: What did he look like after the shower?
SMA: It was a scene when Joo Eun was feeling lustful. That time he was only wearing a bathing robe...
Interviewer: With nothing underneath?
SMA: (laughs) Yes. I didn't know about that. Upon filming, I remember I couldn't believe my eyes at that time...
Interviewer: Why couldn't you believe your eyes? Did you see for a long time?
SMA: There was something... (She was very vague here lol)
Interviewer: Cha Tae Hyun is asking why are you not re-enacting the shower scene? What are you talking about?! (To CTH) How can they act that scene out here?
(back to SMA) Anyway, so you find that the most adorable/likeable.
SMA: Yes, in the drama.
Interviewer: From the scenes we saw earlier (couple scenes compilation), the part where SMA does the dimple pop is very well-liked by many. Can you show it to us here? Let fly the dimple pop, then SJS will catch and eat it. Can you do this?
SMA: Yes.

(For most accurate translation, please watch the video on kbsworld when it's released in a couple of weeks. I know I'll be watching it again!:lol:)

Thoughts: I find that SMA really doesn't want any scandal or tongues wagging. She did make it very clear about choosing the shower scene to be memorable when she said 'in the drama'. She kind of added as an after-thought after the emcee's comment, as if she's afraid that people would misunderstand her and come up with their own conclusions. But still, no one can deny how awkward and adorable the two of them were yesterday!

But at least sma chose something....  though she emphasize on the drama.....and when she said she didn't know... does she mean that she didn't know sjs is coming out of bathroom with just a robe during filming???? And she was really surprised???? 

Sjs just doesn't want to choose... I think the interviewer wanted him to say her dimples were the most adorable thing but he just refuses to say....

Awwwwww..... 

Thank u @ireumimolla for the translation!!!!  

On 12/31/2015 at 9:25 AM, cutietabi19 said:

Here i am abusing like button to all the posts! I'm gladly pushing myself falling into the deepest valley of joy and heartbreak by officially being a shipper again:phew::w00t::wub:

Be still my heart! Seeing all you wonderful posts in OMV thread really made me crazy.. ottoke~ I'm having high hopes for these two to be a real item officially..

Shoo~ Shoo~ Kim Woo Bin ssi! You've got face, you've got young age, you can get any pretty idol if you wan to and you still have military service to attend to! But uri Sexy coachnim just have 2 more years til age of 40! He has to marry and impregnant his Daegu Venus like right now, so pretty please Woo Bin-ah, would you step aside? 

Oh dear~ you made me laugh! LOL

Kidding aside, let us all respect these actors private matters especially their lovelifes. As much as I ship SoShin couple I still consider that SMA is in a relationship with other guy (it's sad, I know because every time I giggle about SoShin couple the other part of my brain always reminds me to keep calm because of this inevitable truth. Lol)

But OTTOEKE? I will officially aboard this ship! Regardless of SMA relationship status, I will just stay here and spazz about our OTP until a "good news" happen-- if God allows..who knows? They looked so good together, the chemistry, how natural their acting is and how comfortable and shy they are toward each other, Oh My Feels~ :wub:

Gonna backread all the posts in here, again. Lol

I just have to say... when u search on IG..  for sma and sjs..  the pics are all about them.. new and old... especially in #shinminah...  there's so much more photos of the two than her with her ahhem bf.. 

The world is shipping them!!!!!!!  

Even minjoon!!!

Archived