Jump to content

[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple


4nnlov3pink

Recommended Posts

Agree.  Both of them looking so awkward,  especially SMA. And SJS smiling a lot, especially when host come to their table. They work 2gether for giordano before,  why so awkward now? 

3 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

It's just so hard not to ship them!!! 

I was mentioning in the OmV thread that I noticed how sma changed from hooking ard sjs arm while walking to stage to receive couple award to.. sjs changing it to holding hands..

 

I can't help but notice sma is more cautious but sjs is more open?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol its awkward because she has a boyfriend, guys! 

Kind of off topic... I was really happy for SMA when she announced her relationship because every girl deserves to be loved. But in every relationship, you either break up or get marry. I hope that it works out the best for them, as much as I love SJS-SMA together. I want both of them to be happy. I kind of wished she didn't publicly confirmed the relationship because then she would have retained more of her privacy but to each their own. Perhaps she and him are at that level where it should be public knowledge. 

Anyways, just want my two faves to be happy, even if not with each other :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From changing the arm lock to holding hand ,

Saying that they will have their warm and comfy night,

From an introvert person,

In front of how many people (in the room and on TV LIVE too),

In that tough industry,

To a woman who is already taken,

Boy... That took some guts!

:wub:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

I just felt that sjs is so protective of sma... 

 

He seems to distract emcee to focus on him so he won't disturb sma... 

 

And his thank u speech... omo..  is that an open challenge? A confession??  A cometome kinda confession??? 

 

 

That man is a PR genius. SJS was trying to tap into their popularity as a couple for the last week because he looked up at the roaring fans in the back. It can be hard to read introverts but they really seem to get each other's personalities. SMA and SJS obviously respect each other. You can tell they enjoy and adore each other. 

Please help me find translation of the whole last part of the award show! Dying to see full video of them at the show because I couldn't stream well. xoxoxoxo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ka77, he's considered an A list actor who's very much respected. He pretty much, to me, can say anything he wants lol besides I'm pretty sure KWB respects that he's a friend/older brother? to SMA and I don't think he's in any way bothered or threatened by SJS.. plus the phrase is so popular from the drama, everyone knows what he's referencing too lol 

@ladychan1984, totally agree with you! Definitely PR genius. Now they're trending everywhere and I bet for sure that has caught people's attention lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please welcome me here. ^_^

Yeay...yeah...I'm so happy.  ALL HAPPINESS I GOT THIS NIGHT . URI OTP GET COUPLE AWARD, EACH OF THEM GOT AN AWARD.;)

At 1st I'm so worry they wouldn't come bcos in part 1 of KBS drama Award they aren't there n they even weren't on red carpet.

But when part 2 starts n the best couple is announced.... I'm so happy when I see them walk side by side ;) n moreover SJS is holding SMA hands awww...this shippers' heart. SJS shi teases Shippers much 2nite... :blush:

And both of them mention each other in their award's speech. Shippers ottoke I can't stop smilling now :love:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, blueroses said:

Lol its awkward because she has a boyfriend, guys! 

Kind of off topic... I was really happy for SMA when she announced her relationship because every girl deserves to be loved. But in every relationship, you either break up or get marry. I hope that it works out the best for them, as much as I love SJS-SMA together. I want both of them to be happy. I kind of wished she didn't publicly confirmed the relationship because then she would have retained more of her privacy but to each their own. Perhaps she and him are at that level where it should be public knowledge. 

Anyways, just want my two faves to be happy, even if not with each other :) 

 

I said it in the OMV thread that I still think it's a PR scandal by KWB's agency. Too many loopholes and sketchy observations with the timing of their 'dating confirmation', Giordano endorsement, and OMV cast set. It's true I'm partially biased, but that's why we're letting it all out here and my shipper heart wants to hold HOPE okaaaaaaay!

Aside from that, I know our happiness isnt always what their idea of happiness is...

Just glad they got to ring in the new year together....swooooon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

 

I said it in the OMV thread that I still think it's a PR scandal by KWB's agency. Too many loopholes and sketchy observations with the timing of their 'dating confirmation', Giordano endorsement, and OMV cast set. It's true I'm partially biased, but that's why we're letting it all out here and my shipper heart wants to hold HOPE okaaaaaaay!

Aside from that, I know our happiness isnt always what their idea of happiness is...

Just glad they got to ring in the new year together....swooooon.

 

Totally respect your opinion! And that's why we are all here deluding away :) 

I hope SMA uploads a picture of them together holding their awards on IG. They've worked SO hard on this drama. Sighs, I took a look at her IG a while back and some shippers went a little overboard with comments regarding KWB and SJS. I'm SO happy that our little community here is not like that. We love them and we're respectful, which is why I went out of drama hibernation to fangirl with you guys! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

 

I said it in the OMV thread that I still think it's a PR scandal by KWB's agency. Too many loopholes and sketchy observations with the timing of their 'dating confirmation', Giordano endorsement, and OMV cast set. It's true I'm partially biased, but that's why we're letting it all out here and my shipper heart wants to hold HOPE okaaaaaaay!

Aside from that, I know our happiness isnt always what their idea of happiness is...

Just glad they got to ring in the new year together....swooooon.

 

Hi @ladychan1984 could you please talk more about the PR scandal again? I have not read your post yet and it is not easy to find in now :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep I agree @blueroses SJS is indeed an A-list actor and a sunbaenim to many... I know it's a bit offtopic but upon rewatching the Best Couple award (I had hoped KBS had a longer clip), SJS greeted both Jang Hyuk and Cha Tae Hyun when they were all onstage (so cute). CTH also greeted SMA (they were co-stars in Sad Movie and did ads together before). Made me proud of the both of them for having come this far in their careers. They're both seasoned actors.

And who else thinks their entrance to the Best Couple stage looked like a fairy tale? There was an apparent pause when their names were called and I was also afraid they didnt make it but when the audience went crazy my heart pounded too! :D

You know what?? If SMA or SJS are not taken they should just date already!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really really can't help but ship them! This is the first time that I've loved one couple this much. Their chemistry, their eyes contact, their body language, all of it totally flow me away. I love everything about them. Have to say sorry to KWB, although I like him too but now I'm on team SoShin Couple's side :sweatingbullets:

Hope that tonight they will have a good deep sleep and tomorrow we can see SMA posts some photos with them together on her Instagram :blush: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, blueroses said:

 

Totally respect your opinion! And that's why we are all here deluding away :) 

I hope SMA uploads a picture of them together holding their awards on IG. They've worked SO hard on this drama. Sighs, I took a look at her IG a while back and some shippers went a little overboard with comments regarding KWB and SJS. I'm SO happy that our little community here is not like that. We love them and we're respectful, which is why I went out of drama hibernation to fangirl with you guys! 

 

OMG same here! So happy that our community here support them and adore their chemistry but still respect their personal lives and choices. Sometimes I feel bad for SK actors/actresses/idols/etc. because the industry standards are really harsh on their private life.

But anw sooooooo glad that our OTP's efforts for this drama got recognized!!! A great start of a new year for our SoShin couple :D:D:D

Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, zeppy10 said:

Just want to add that when they were walking to receive their couple award.. sma was originally hooking her arm around sjs arm..  but sjs changed it to hold her hand when walk in up the stairs... 

 

This man is confessing too much!!!!!!!!!  

@zeppy10 sorry 2 bring ur post on OMV thread to here ;) 

I really don't know what makes SJS seems so happy 2nite. he even make SMA shy with confessing 4 that comfy n erotic night in this award. LOL. Does he tease her??? :blush:

NON SHIPPERS PERSPECTIVE: "SJS just said that 2 make more viewers n get high rating for the drama. And of course they're close bec they already worked 2gether b4. And SMA has a BF n maybe SJS also has GF. Don't think so hard. It just works between them. the romance is only on the drama. PEACE :) "

SHIPPERS PERSPECTIVE:"Aww...this 2 so lovely. And how brave they are to tease 2 each other in public. And that holding hand, SJS's protective action 2 SMA, and they stand so close in the end of the AWARD. Do they plan 2 celebrate their winning 2gether??? uh...my shipping heart is burning .... hahahaha...I'll be slept with SO WIDE SMILE on my face 2nite" :wub:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 4nn1987 said:

 

@zeppy10 sorry 2 bring ur post on OMV thread to here ;) 

I really don't know what makes SJS seems so happy 2nite. he even make SMA shy with confessing 4 that comfy n erotic night in this award. LOL. Does he tease her??? :blush:

NON SHIPPERS PERSPECTIVE: "SJS just said that 2 make more viewers n get high rating for the drama. And of course they're close bec they already worked 2gether b4. And SMA has a BF n maybe SJS also has GF. Don't think so hard. It just work between them. the romance is only on the drama. PEACE :) "

SHIPPERS PERSPECTIVE:"Aww...this 2 so lovely. And how brave they are to tease 2 each other in public. And that holding hand, SJS's protective action 2 SMA, and they stand so close in the end of the AWARD. Do they plan 2 celebrate their winning 2gether??? uh...my shipping heart is burning .... hahahaha...I'll be slept with SO WIDE SMILE on my face 2nite" :wub:

 

 

 

Oh, the non-shippers want a fight now? We can go there! "The romance is only on the drama"-- well, majority of us would beg to differ that one can romance a co-star and not be in a romantic relationship with them. Ahem. #TEAMSOSHIN

From OMV thread, thanks to @ireumimolla!

SJS's acceptance speech:

There are so many people that I want to thank, but I'll thank them personally. I sincerely respect all the staff, actors and writer, who even right now are out there somewhere working on the drama. I film dramas, I act, and this time , I'm very happy to be able to meet a character like Kim Young Ho. In the future, I'll work harder towards being an actor and a person who can bring happiness to others. Also, I sincerely congratulate my partner (for winning her award), 'Oh My Venus' Shin Min Ah-ssi, who has been suffering since the start of the drama.
Next week will be our last broadcast. The warm and comfortable night that we couldn't yet have... let's film it!

SMA's acceptance speech in summary:

(First part also talk about busy filming and having too many people to thank.) I'm not able to thank everyone, but first, thank you to the Director and the writer for creating my character. And also 'sexy chobal chobal' So Ji Sub-ssi. (Then she proceeds to thank her coordi team, without them there wouldn't be Kang Joo Eun.)

----

ALSO--- Take a look at about 2:40 of SJS's face on the clip of SMA's acceptance speech: 

SJS's acceptance speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNIk4Ihjtc

There are tears pooling in his eyes. OMO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here i am abusing like button to all the posts! I'm gladly pushing myself falling into the deepest valley of joy and heartbreak by officially being a shipper again:phew::w00t::wub:

Be still my heart! Seeing all you wonderful posts in OMV thread really made me crazy.. ottoke~ I'm having high hopes for these two to be a real item officially..

Shoo~ Shoo~ Kim Woo Bin ssi! You've got face, you've got young age, you can get any pretty idol if you wan to and you still have military service to attend to! But uri Sexy coachnim just have 2 more years til age of 40! He has to marry and impregnant his Daegu Venus like right now, so pretty please Woo Bin-ah, would you step aside? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, blueroses said:

 

Totally respect your opinion! And that's why we are all here deluding away :) 

I hope SMA uploads a picture of them together holding their awards on IG. They've worked SO hard on this drama. Sighs, I took a look at her IG a while back and some shippers went a little overboard with comments regarding KWB and SJS. I'm SO happy that our little community here is not like that. We love them and we're respectful, which is why I went out of drama hibernation to fangirl with you guys! 

 So this is maybe the reason she looks awkward on the stage. Really it's hurting her if they compare SJS n KWB. I hope the shippers don't make any harsh comments there. I'm scared she will close her IG n we won't get any update of her again in the future.

maybe @blueroses u can stop them chingu. by post the words n tag them: Please remove the harsh comments. if u are SJS-SMA shippers please comments on their representative shippers' thread like me. I live in soompi shippers' thread. We're welcoming u there :) n u are free 2 post anything n this won't hurt both SJS n SMA also KWB fans. thanks and peace. ;)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMO there are harsh comments on her IG? Aigoo, SMA might choose not to post anymore if they keep on doing that :tears:

On a brighter note, I keep on replaying their youtube clips!!! The latter part of SJS's speech was pretty much addressed to SMA (it was like they were having a convo with an audience) hahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, szne09 said:

OMO there are harsh comments on her IG? Aigoo, SMA might choose not to post anymore if they keep on doing that :tears:

On a brighter note, I keep on replaying their youtube clips!!! The latter part of SJS's speech was pretty much addressed to SMA (it was like they were having a convo with an audience) hahaha

where are the harsh comments chingu? as I know this is SMA IG https://www.instagram.com/illusomina/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..