[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Reyko said:

so ji sub and shin minah are neighbors

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

Lol, what??? Sooooo random. Isn't it weird? We talk about stuff and somehow it comes into existence. Some have commented about SJS and TOP and now here they are in one frame with our Daegu venus! 

Great, now I'm going to have to persuade my husband to sell his organs so I can get an apartment in this apartment complex. 

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
2 hours ago, luv2skulz said:

AKA a woman who will not try to change his quirky style / side, yes?

This is me LOL. A lot of people hate SJS's quirky style but I personally like it. I think SJS is the only k-actor who is not afraid  to express himself. So much actors are concerned about their images but SJS doesn't care.. Some of SJS's fans and the public dislike his rapping and what him to stop but he don't give a truck and I like that :D Some people hate it when SJS gets tattoos but that doesn't stop him from getting ink all over his body (well technically his arm and shoulder but he could add more)

Iff...If SJS and SMA EVER happen I think she'll accept SJS since she dated TOP 

28 minutes ago, 4nn1987 said:

ANOTHER MOMENT THAT ALL SHIPPERS WILL CRAZILY CLICK THE REPLAY BUTTON 100000000000x times

http://iconosquare.com/p/1152581410156372375_2335021463

Would one of shippers here add it 2 ur IG n then share it here. I don't have IG acc though LOL:sweat_smile:

as you can see Jang Hyuk also enjoy that moment :D ... I am done to said there is something goin on between this 2 and bla bla bla  but i do believe they have something goin on that only them 2 who knows but yeaah time will reveal and we all need to accept no matter what will happen with this lovely couple (but i will pray hard just fro this 2) kkkk forgive me but see their interaction makes me in love being in love or secretly in love to your friend/partner/crush ... :blush::phew::wub::D

14 minutes ago, Reyko said:

WOW.... What a big surprise :w00t: So the chance they will meet is higher hahahha...that's good 4 GOOD RELATIONSHIPS/A CLOSE FRIEND. like @rain719 said  "FRIENDS WHO ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO EVEN KISS" ;)

but it's all in news so I'm afraid now someone will stalk them very diligently :crazy:

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
21 minutes ago, Reyko said:

@szne09  not sure i thats top not a fan of him..i got this 2013 ..remember sk elections look they voted xact same place

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

OMG they touched the same bin!!! I wonder if they saw each other at the time....

@Reyko that's so cute though! Although I know it doesn't necessarily mean they see each other often because they're celebs after all :) But SMA was adorable falling in line without any "masks" :) 

Even if there is no romantic involvement <at present> it is really apparent that SJS looks after her so much (she's 7 years younger). I hope they'd still keep in touch after filming although they're such introverts!

Off-topic though, didn't TOP move near SMA too, maybe that's why he's included there. Btw, was that news bit with Boom recent?

I personally love this pic so much! :D 

i_aspx_Guid_db9b055a0f674032a1ac0f49e12b

1 hour ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

I know its their personal lives  and we as fans should seperate work from their personal lives but....we are the fans and we are people so we have opinions so i'm going to say my OPINION:

I don't want So Ji Sub with Jooyeon tbh. I don't know why, I just don't see them as a couple. I think So Ji Sub is more suited for Shin Min Ah, they match age wise and I think they are fairly comfortable with each other. When I see them together and when they're filming their romance scenes they don't look stiff at all IMO. But I guess its their jobs to make it natural...but So JI Sub and Shin Min Ah's acting looks so real, and their chemistry is sizzling!! Like their chemistry is sizzling enough to melt butter!!!! 

But as a fan I have to support So Ji Sub's decision no matter what. Whether he dates Shin Min Ah or Joo Yeon its fine with me. 

I think Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo bin are cute together!! But....I wish Giordiano didn't make KWB and Shin Min Ah meet...they should've kept So Ji Sub!!! 

TOP and Shin Min Ah dated before and I think SJS's personality is very similar to TOP. They're both weird and eccentric and are very over the top. They both rap too!! 

But in the end of the day its their love lives so I'll respect it :D

But how about if there's a plot twist?? 

How about if Kim Woo Bin falls in love with Suzy and he breaks up with Shin Min Ah??? (Since KWB and Suzy are filming a drama together) AND...Suzy breaks up with Lee Min Ho. That would be quite messy and it would be the greatest love pentagon in k-entertainment industry!!!

LOL this sounds like a fanfiction. 

Soompi and other forums are perfect place for all of us to share opinions.  It makes me really uncomfortable though when fans push these onto celeb's direct social media accounts.  Like @blueroses said, why should SMA be bombarded by fans telling her she is dating wrong guy, someone who she genuinely cares about?  Yes, we are entitled to our opinions, and most probably mean no harm, it just does not seem like the right place.  And I have seen much worse (not on SMA social media because I don't follow her)...  Because someone takes photo at a party, "You're a drunk.  So pathetic."  Or again with the dating, "Don't date that B!^%*."  And I'm sure these are everyday fans, not sasaeng or anything.

Any-who.... glad to be here to learn from everyone's opinions!  And vent and spazz and whine and opine myself...:)

hello everyone,

Min Ah fan here, I must admit that Min Ah looks good with her leading men, I even shipped her with Won Bin, Hyun Bin, Lee Jun Ki and even Im Seu Long to name a few... 

I've been a fan of SoShin couple since giordano days esp. their paparazzi shots... but seeing OMV and yesterday's award show...made me decide to join you guys!  :D

~ SJS really took care of her! :wub: too bad we only have 2 episode left for OMV, hopefully they will release some BTS.

Archived