Quantcast
4nnlov3pink

[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

@siasia_stv wow thanks for that detailed account of SMA's residence! So I guess right now SMA and SJS dont share the same district :( 

@ireumimolla you're the best! Thank you for the translation! SJS's remarks really flustered SMA (and made her feel embarrassed I'm sure), she feels really shy when others compliment her LOL. But it's cute that of all scenes, she answered the bathrobe scene! She couldve chosen something else but hey, I guess the girl cant lie :D 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

I won't be catching up on all the posts here, but I figured some of you may want to know what SJS and SMA said during their 'Best Couple' interview. I just managed to find the full raw video of the KBS drama awards, but not the full cut of the Best Couple Award, so I can't provide any video link of their cut, sorry! 

Q: What do you find most adorable/likeable about SMA? What is most adorable?
SJS: Everything. Is there anything (she's) missing?
[Interviewer insists that he chooses one thing.]
SJS: I said it's everything. I can't leave out a single thing.
Interviewer: Ah, is that so?
SJS: Yes.
Interviewer: What about what you dislike the most?
SJS: Up till now, there's nothing (I dislike).
Interviewer: Nothing. Oh... Then on to Shin Min Ah-ssi. When is So Ji Sub most manly and handsome, any memories? While filming for the drama.
SMA: After showering. 
Interviewer: What did he look like after the shower?
SMA: It was a scene when Joo Eun was feeling lustful. That time he was only wearing a bathing robe...
Interviewer: With nothing underneath?
SMA: (laughs) Yes. I didn't know about that. Upon filming, I remember I couldn't believe my eyes at that time...
Interviewer: Why couldn't you believe your eyes? Did you see for a long time?
SMA: There was something... (She was very vague here lol)
Interviewer: Cha Tae Hyun is asking why are you not re-enacting the shower scene? What are you talking about?! (To CTH) How can they act that scene out here?
(back to SMA) Anyway, so you find that the most adorable/likeable.
SMA: Yes, in the drama.
Interviewer: From the scenes we saw earlier (couple scenes compilation), the part where SMA does the dimple pop is very well-liked by many. Can you show it to us here? Let fly the dimple pop, then SJS will catch and eat it. Can you do this?
SMA: Yes.

(For most accurate translation, please watch the video on kbsworld when it's released in a couple of weeks. I know I'll be watching it again!:lol:)

Thoughts: I find that SMA really doesn't want any scandal or tongues wagging. She did make it very clear about choosing the shower scene to be memorable when she said 'in the drama'. She kind of added as an after-thought after the emcee's comment, as if she's afraid that people would misunderstand her and come up with their own conclusions. But still, no one can deny how awkward and adorable the two of them were yesterday!

But at least sma chose something....  though she emphasize on the drama.....and when she said she didn't know... does she mean that she didn't know sjs is coming out of bathroom with just a robe during filming???? And she was really surprised???? 

Sjs just doesn't want to choose... I think the interviewer wanted him to say her dimples were the most adorable thing but he just refuses to say....

Awwwwww..... 

Thank u @ireumimolla for the translation!!!!  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, linnieluu said:

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000 it's real but i wonder who posted it, So Ji Sub or Shin Min Ah and what is the caption ;)

"和英浩教练向大家说 Happy new year[飞吻]"

Happy new year to all with Young Ho coach-nim [flying kisses]

• Like 4

On 12/31/2015 at 9:25 AM, cutietabi19 said:

Here i am abusing like button to all the posts! I'm gladly pushing myself falling into the deepest valley of joy and heartbreak by officially being a shipper again:phew::w00t::wub:

Be still my heart! Seeing all you wonderful posts in OMV thread really made me crazy.. ottoke~ I'm having high hopes for these two to be a real item officially..

Shoo~ Shoo~ Kim Woo Bin ssi! You've got face, you've got young age, you can get any pretty idol if you wan to and you still have military service to attend to! But uri Sexy coachnim just have 2 more years til age of 40! He has to marry and impregnant his Daegu Venus like right now, so pretty please Woo Bin-ah, would you step aside? 

Oh dear~ you made me laugh! LOL

Kidding aside, let us all respect these actors private matters especially their lovelifes. As much as I ship SoShin couple I still consider that SMA is in a relationship with other guy (it's sad, I know because every time I giggle about SoShin couple the other part of my brain always reminds me to keep calm because of this inevitable truth. Lol)

But OTTOEKE? I will officially aboard this ship! Regardless of SMA relationship status, I will just stay here and spazz about our OTP until a "good news" happen-- if God allows..who knows? They looked so good together, the chemistry, how natural their acting is and how comfortable and shy they are toward each other, Oh My Feels~ :wub:

Gonna backread all the posts in here, again. Lol

• Like 10

I just have to say... when u search on IG..  for sma and sjs..  the pics are all about them.. new and old... especially in #shinminah...  there's so much more photos of the two than her with her ahhem bf.. 

The world is shipping them!!!!!!!  

Even minjoon!!!

• Like 9

@siasia_stv  so  not anymore? same neighborhood dIff diSrict? Thanks for the clarficatIon ^^

@ireumimolla  wed be lost without you dont leave us ^^

really happy theres a thread for sjs and sma, hope even after drama ends we can still come here to spazz and wait for their next project together, really hoping for director's cut dvd/brd

still no prev *sigh*

gonna miss em so much :(

https://youtu.be/5plMHh3sksA

• Like 10

4 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

is that selfie real or fake??? THEY'RE SO CUTEEEEE!!

Hello Xoxo..meet again with you here, bottle ...:D:D I'm the water, remember ? Ofcourse it's real. At first I saw that pic at DC, then at weibo, and then.....finally at Shin Min Ah ma'am official weibo account with her New Year's message !! Yippeeeeeee......I'm tooooo happy...

Dear all SoShin shippers here...forgive me for not introduce myself before. I just know this thread from @4nn1987 ... who posted in Sojisub thread. Thanks 4nn... I'm coachinim fans and now I'm going to ship this soooo lovely couple. I've already love them since their adv Giordano. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Phi Nhi said:

Hi @ladychan1984 could you please talk more about the PR scandal again? I have not read your post yet and it is not easy to find in now :(

Sorry, just seeing your message, @Phi Nhi! It was just my speculation after some random online research and comparing it to publicity stunts that Hollywood in the states use (I live in Chicago and used to work for a PR firm). I just realized the mod warned me in that thread and deleted my comment so I can't find all of my sources as easily and am trying to gather what I wrote previously UGH- but it's okay, no regrets haha! I'll try to do this as unbiased as possible...

I was basically commenting on how questionable the dating confirmation was, because the timing and everything about it was-- off. I know it doesn't hold much validity until time confirms itself, but it's still sketchy to point out the series of events that happened and factors to consider. 

1. July 16: SJS and SMA confirmed for OMV ("Oh My God" at that time). Shippers scream globally. 

2. July 25: Dispatch article comes out with non-romantic-looking photos of garage scenes, cars parked, SMA with some friends, KWB in hoodie (?) claiming they are seeing each other romantically (Article dated July 25th http://www.dispatch.co.kr/337492, Koreaboo translation July 22 http://www.koreaboo.com/featured/dispatch-reveals-relationship-between-kim-woo-bin-and-mina/). Shippers scream louder. 

3. July 22: First, KWB's agency announces 'dating confirmation' with SMA and then later, SMA's agency releases statement in support of what was already said by KWB's agency. This was 6 days after OMV announcement, mind you. 

4. October: Giordano releases CF of SMA+KWB as a couple and even a BTS. Yet, KBS won't release any BTS videos? I know NGs happen often, otherwise why would our scenes not be fluid throughout all the episodes? 

Factor in: 

-KWB debut in 2009. SMA debuted in 1998. SJS debuted in 1995. KWB is still a noob to this industry. To claim you're dating SMA publicly gets your status to GOLDEN in a hot minute. And well, now, he's also filming with Suzy. Two internationally-acclaimed goddesses. His agency plays the game well.  

-SMA's personality. She is a very private person but she has said in a past interview what determines whether or not a relationship would go public if it is important to the person she's seeing and if they are a 'normal' person or a celebrity. Because she's pretty much a sunbae, I'm not sure why KWB's agency didn't wait to have SMA's agency confirm first. 

-She has said "I'm starting to like younger guys more and more". (Guerilla Date) so the non-shippers may win with this statement but we already know this is a fact when she was dating TOP, yet they went out for 4 years and never publicly confirmed. I'm sure because they both wanted to keep it that way. 

-TOP and KWB undeniably look similar in features, but completely different in personalities. TOP is more similar to SJS's personality as a fellow introvert while KWB is very outgoing. 

-SJS's ideal relationship comments: http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-times-one-sunny-days-so-ji-sub-talked-about-romance/

TBH, the obscure photos and Giordano ads aren't enough to make me believe 100% that they were on dates or are seeing each other in a romantic relationship nor does it explain WHY they would go public together but it's just well-- questionable. Even friends go to each other's houses. My suspicion is that there was some sort of agreement. I'm not saying this as to confirm that we still have a SoShin chance, but that the timing of the photos, OMV, and Giordano endorsements complicated things for SMA, KWB, and SJS personal lives. Giordano had been banking on the endorsement of SMA and SJS as a CF couple back in the years when they did them--because CHEMISTRY. These were all suspicious enough for me...

Thoughts? We can't dwell on it, but it warms my SoShin heart to just believe in my bias so I can still dream! 

• Like 14

@mathi thank u for ur kind permission so I can share here this SoShin Couple moment last night :heart:

Spoiler

:) HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Thanks dears @cth7 @angela0612 @dulceres @xoxoprincessxoxo1000 for the great news and cheers while I was... sleeping :D due to time zone!

2016 starts with good news:

Our Hero SJS won two Awards last night at KBS Awards event

- One of The Best Couples 2015

- Top Excellence Award for The Best Male Actor 2015

Many thanks to all Venusians for your hard word during the night bringing excellent news to us, especially dears Libra22 for your gifts, Ireumimolla for caps and all dear SJS's fans who cheer for him!!! Love you all!!!

*** On the way to the stage for The Best Couple Award

XGI1KT.gif

*** On stage

tumblr_o089q9snmu1qcqqgto1_540.png

***A clearer view of our man and his costar SMA

D85Nzo.jpg

*** After announced SJS is the winner

oBulnd.gif

Dear Ireumimolla translated his speech:

LSauFU.gif

*** SJS's acceptance speech:

"There are so many people that I want to thank, but I'll thank them personally. I sincerely respect all the staff, actors and writer, who even right now are out there somewhere working on the drama. I film dramas, I act, and this time , I'm very happy to be able to meet a character like Kim Young Ho. In the future, I'll work harder towards being an actor and a person who can bring happiness to others. Also, I sincerely congratulate my partner (for winning her award), 'Oh My Venus' Shin Min Ah-ssi, who has been suffering since the start of the drama.
Next week will be our last broadcast. The warm and comfortable night that we couldn't yet have... let's film it!"

Clip Best Couple Award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GerEnWlUg

Clip Best Actor Award

http://youtu.be/_L3cC7U7wok

*** Lovely off stage story:

f70INTs.jpg

Interviewer approached SJS and SMA. He started off by saying he and SJS were of the same age lol.

He then said the exercise scene was a talking point.
SJS said the planking part was somehow memorable for him. Interviewer asked him to demo what a plank is, but he didn't do it.
He went over to SMA, and for her it was the scene when he held her up like a 'plane'. Interviewer asked him to demo that part! 
But he demonstrated on the interviewer instead, and said he was lighter than he had expected.
Then they talked about him losing 7kg for the drama. And SJS says he misses ramyun the most.

Jisub did make a demo for plane hehe....

lsfiPv.jpg

What's an awesome year 2015 for our man SJS!!! Hope 2016 comes with much more success and happiness to him!!

Dear all ladies in the house, hugs and kisses to you and wish you all the bests!!!

• Like 11

3 hours ago, ireumimolla said:

I won't be catching up on all the posts here, but I figured some of you may want to know what SJS and SMA said during their 'Best Couple' interview. I just managed to find the full raw video of the KBS drama awards, but not the full cut of the Best Couple Award, so I can't provide any video link of their cut, sorry! 

Q: What do you find most adorable/likeable about SMA? What is most adorable?
SJS: Everything. Is there anything (she's) missing?
[Interviewer insists that he chooses one thing.]
SJS: I said it's everything. I can't leave out a single thing.
Interviewer: Ah, is that so?
SJS: Yes.
Interviewer: What about what you dislike the most?
SJS: Up till now, there's nothing (I dislike).
Interviewer: Nothing. Oh... Then on to Shin Min Ah-ssi. When is So Ji Sub most manly and handsome, any memories? While filming for the drama.
SMA: After showering. 
Interviewer: What did he look like after the shower?
SMA: It was a scene when Joo Eun was feeling lustful. That time he was only wearing a bathing robe...
Interviewer: With nothing underneath?
SMA: (laughs) Yes. I didn't know about that. Upon filming, I remember I couldn't believe my eyes at that time...
Interviewer: Why couldn't you believe your eyes? Did you see for a long time?
SMA: There was something... (She was very vague here lol)
Interviewer: Cha Tae Hyun is asking why are you not re-enacting the shower scene? What are you talking about?! (To CTH) How can they act that scene out here?
(back to SMA) Anyway, so you find that the most adorable/likeable.
SMA: Yes, in the drama.
Interviewer: From the scenes we saw earlier (couple scenes compilation), the part where SMA does the dimple pop is very well-liked by many. Can you show it to us here? Let fly the dimple pop, then SJS will catch and eat it. Can you do this?
SMA: Yes.

(For most accurate translation, please watch the video on kbsworld when it's released in a couple of weeks. I know I'll be watching it again!:lol:)

Thoughts: I find that SMA really doesn't want any scandal or tongues wagging. She did make it very clear about choosing the shower scene to be memorable when she said 'in the drama'. She kind of added as an after-thought after the emcee's comment, as if she's afraid that people would misunderstand her and come up with their own conclusions. But still, no one can deny how awkward and adorable the two of them were yesterday!

Kamsamida! You're the best, @ireumimolla! Can't wait to see the full video. Where did you find the raw video? I'll search through the ends of the earth for it! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

Kamsamida! You're the best, @ireumimolla! Can't wait to see the full video. Where did you find the raw video? I'll search through the ends of the earth for it! 

Hi chinggu, I found a torrent for the part 2 of the awards, if you're interested :)

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, szne09 said:

me too pls thanks :)

Hi chinggu, I found a torrent for the part 2 of the awards, if you're interested :)

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Reyko said:

me too pls thanks :)

I choose 2 wait patiently in approx 2 weeks when the engsub is added by KBS through the encore in KBS World. So then I'll get more vitamins n my shipping heart will keep growing longer :wub:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Reyko said:

@ladychan1984

Ive been soshin dreaming for years and have no plans of waking up

tumblr_mvldbtxF4r1qcqqgto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvldbtxF4r1qcqqgto2_500.jpg

-seems we wont get any prev tonight :(

this is funny. where did it come from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNIk4Ihjtc

Shippers, take note at 2:40 and 3:00. Is SJS crying?! Those are tears in his eyes, right? Omo. The same longing tears YH had of JE?? So freakin' sweet. He is so happy for her. But my shipper heart wants to think he's already going to miss her after next week. Don't let your emotions go like you let her go in 2011, SJS. Go after her. :wub:

• Like 8