Guest Yammylicious
12 hours ago, qwenli said:

I screamed inside my heart when i saw that magazine cover on my news stand! I will try to translate the article inside as soon.

I have done the translation for the Lee Jin Uk part in the magazine on his thread

page link

Thanks for the info... Wow.. we're now on our 100th page... Fighting everyone...:w00t:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yammylicious
19 hours ago, hajiwonina2015 said:

I very hope that HJW and LJW can come together on that SBS event to receive the award as the REAL BEST COUPLE FOREVER. We can see that their chemistry is the strongest and the most romantic among all the nominees. Fighting !!! :wub:

Yes, hopefully sissy. Seeing them together is like winning already. Fighting! They are a true winner in our hearts..:wub:

Guest Yammylicious

Just like a family supporting this 2, Let's be united, holding each other's hand and vote them thru this link... :wub::wub::wub:

http://www.hancinema.net/sbs-drama-awards-2015-partial-nominees-list-89264.html#!prettyPhoto

Win or lose, just seeing them together in the awards night is a very memorable Christmas gift for me... Advance Happy Christmas everyone...:)

Guest Yammylicious

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

And this scene still lingers in my mind... :wub::wub::wub:

#throwback #ttwwnil #1+1couple #momanddad #missingthembadly

Ctto: cheshirecat1023 and ladykate1023 via twitter

5 hours ago, sagittarius1266 said:

@Ferlycious kyakkkkk is that who i think it is holding hands with dad... the nail polish is the same as mom she uses the same color polish all time eeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh.... this made me come out of hibernation ohh yeah

how dare them chop up the photo hehehe

nyahahaha from the appearance of the hand I can already identify who is she :P:D 

yeah it's like an old interview but they have different outfit this time I think :) 

Is it from the Japanese magazine ? I can see a bit of Japanese words behind the picture. I think it's from the Japanese interview during their drama TTWWNIL airing in Japan. How was it ? Is the drama airing in Japan finished already ? I hope there will be a new interview in Japan with more romantic pictures of them.

BTW, is there any news about the SBS Award this year ? when ? I very hope they will attend the event together with a very happy announcement about their relationship :wub: (delulu.mode.com)

Archived