Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I dont mind having his hair really long like in the mr black in the drawings n scruffy n to be transformed later to short n clean look. He wd be super in both. I am eagerly waiting to be surprised. There is time to prepare script n study the character so i hope the team will do a great job. I am not too sure about the writer as i am not inclined to her genre as far as i can see of her recent works nut given time, am sure a great piece will come out. If only writer song of Nine is in this team.. But am waiting patiently for mr black to see ljw again... 

• Like 3

According to leejinuk.com, Lee Jin Wook's Schedule for Photoshoot Time Renegade Movie Poster at 20 December 2015, I found this Pic in Instagram, I don't Know, it for Movie Poster Photoshoot or not:

Embedded image permalink

But, Imsojung official Instagram share the pic for Im Soo Jung photoshoot for Movie Poster today, hmm may be they have different schedule, but I still happy with the progres about Time Renegade.

Lee Jin Wook's Schedule for 21-27 December 2015: MBC [Goodbye Mr Black] Preparing Shooting ~cre: http://leejinuk.com ~

I heard GMB will take a shoot at Thailand, Action Team for that drama already in Thailand today, but no information when the cast and other crew will go to Thailand

• Like 4

[2015.12.17] Lee Jeong-hyeon, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Jin-wook's end-of-year party

photo665059.jpg

Actors and actresses Lee Jeong-hyeon, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Jin-wook and others had an end-of-year party.

Lee Jeong-hyeon posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "Year-end dinner with precious people and loving sisters".

The picture is of Lee Seo-jin, Lee Jeong-hyeon, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Jin-wook and stylists. Lee Jeong-hyeon is shadowed by the dark but she still looks like a doll.

Source : news.nate.com via hancinema

Embedded image permalink

credit: hino2033's Instagram

• Like 4

@coffeefei- nice to hear from you!  It's been quite quiet here. Irfa1314 has been great! Just caught a shot of oppa on Chinese thread. His hair looks really cropped on the right side. Looks like the Elle style haircut. Perhaps getting ready for Mr black n some water scene. 

@ferlycious- oh you just uploaded the pic I was thinking about!!! Thanks! Do u know What does the text say about oppa?

• Like 2

I saw this picture from FB. the Original instagram picture has been deleted

The girl in the picture mentioned that she had great time hanging around with Jin Uk and Ji Suk in the last week of 2015. They were having dinner in a restaurant named Maremma in Seoul. It was on 26th Dec.

10009820_636891283120110_762993216112540

• Like 4

What an arrangement! Crown prince Su hyun's first love Mir Young ( played by his colleague in Will entertainment) will again be his first love in goodbye mr black!! She is appearing in oh my Venus now. What an ill fated reunion again. She can definitely play one mean lady!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lotus said:

What an arrangement! Crown prince Su hyun's first love Mir Young ( played by his colleague in Will entertainment) will again be his first love in goodbye mr black!! She is appearing in oh my Venus now. What an ill fated reunion again. She can definitely play one mean lady!!

Yoo In Young? :)

• Like 1

I really love for Crown Prince Sohyun and Mi Ryung reunion >.< they have amazing chamistry in Three Musketeers but as @lotus said they have ill fate relationship in drama ;p But yeah i real life they still good friend even Yoo In Young not in Willent again, and YIY closed with Kim Ji Suk too^^

• Like 2

@szne09

@irfa1314

@qwenli

@LyraYoo

and to all the loyal oppa followers, happy new year. We have lots to talk about again when mr black comes on screen. Looking forward to it.

saranghae!! Hugs and lots of love!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart: and many more for everyone!!!

@ferlycious

@coffeefei

Not forgetting you both too!!!

more love  n hugs 

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

And @jongski- come visit this thread . The Niners, the crown prince loyalists, the Wonnies and soon the blacks!!

:heart::heart:

• Like 4