Guest griz4567

@Yammylicious yes she really likes that phrase "at this moment" and I hope "until this moment and beyond"  it's still Dad :wub:Mom is so busy going to different events... looking very blooming too. November is finally here and there are lots of mag articles to look forward to... excited for elle nov. issue... I think we would get juicy and fishy statements from Dad :D.. and those jap mags, still anxiously waiting even for a scanned version of the mag huhuhu :(

and I just wanna share... they said this is Jinuk's mom... LOL at dad very young and lively in this cf :lol:

CTTO:

and this is the song Jiwon sang in her recent fan meeting as an opening number... She also sang this in the "the time we were not inlove" drama during ep. 13 when Hana is walking and went to play baseball... This is after she read the scenario made by Won-na... just nice to know that she chose this song in her fm... I also put the lyrics.. I really like it especially the first stanza... How did I fall in love with you?I’ve never wanted anyone this bad (Mom and Dad, is this what you are feeling right now?:P)

Younha (윤하) - Waiting (기다리다)

How did I fall in love with you?
How can it hurt like this?
I’ve never wanted anyone this bad
Can I touch you if I say I love you a thousand times?
Can you know my heart if I cry and beg in vain?

Should I try hating that name a thousand times?
Should I count how much pain I’ve got?
Love has already grown too big
Because you aren’t me
You won’t feel the same way as I do, will you?
Yes. It’s me who likes you more

Even if my heart is wounded 9 times
It’s okay if I can smile once
Because being with you is my happiness
Even if you seemed unfavored just once
I’ve never taken it easily
I did everything you told me, whatever it was

Even if my waiting is as long as one thousand years
It’s okay if I can see you
One day, one month, one year
Though I know you won’t come
I toss and turn endlessly
And fall asleep as I wait for you, wait for you

When can I see you in a comfortable way?
When can I get rid of this greed?
I want to know everything about you
From when did you live and hide inside my heart?
It has become a deep thorn that I can’t even take out

Even if my heart is wounded 9 times
It’s okay if I can smile once
Because being with you is my happiness
Even if you seemed unfavored just once
I’ve never taken it easily
I did everything you told me, whatever it was

Even if my waiting is as long as one thousand years
It’s okay if I can see you
One day, one month, one year
Though I know you won’t come
I toss and turn endlessly
And fall asleep as I wait for you, wait for you

I wanna keep you
Can’t give you to anyone
To me there’s only you, if it’s not you
being alone is more comfortable to me
Again, like yesterday, at this place
It’s me waiting then waiting for you
It’s me waiting then waiting for you
CTTO

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss_Addm

Lol! I never knew Jinwook was good in dancing! Got my eyes poppin' out there!hehe He's so skinny, the good looks got even better upto this day. He must show his talent in dancing whenever he plans to set a fan meeting.. Every girl will probably drool watching.. Is it really his mother? He is a sweet guy! A Man who respects his mother will probably respect and love his woman too.. Awwwww.. He is a good example to other male celebrities.. Just being himself, loving his craft and just enjoying his life! Dad keeps on soaring high!:D Saw this video of him and I was just impressed how respectable and kind he was to them! Jinwook & jiwon knows how to value their success by taking good care of their fans.. Could it be possible for them to merge their fans day? I'll cross my fingers on that.. They have endless possibilities.. One miracle is having the same event on the same day(1023).. It's getting more closer to being together! eeeeeek..:w00t: Fighting!!!

CTO

Come on! Even that song(WAITING) made sense too! :P

Watching TTWWNIL again makes me more excited for some scenes have meaning to both of them.. There are links to their real life.. Good job sibling @griz4567! thank you for sharing as always!:D

Guest Yammylicious

@griz4567 omoooo is still have a jetlag with Dad's CF, i really can't stop laughing while watching that. The 1st  5 seconds of the CF was hilarious.. I'm so happy watching him, i'm not used to it but he's kinda cute how he swayed his body left and right front and back:w00t: I almost cry laughing out loud, sorry Dad.. I'm just amazed by your other skill.. :wub: 

On a serious note, wow!!!! finally after 48 yrs you have posted that song, joke! thanks sissy for that:).. I so love that song now and how it touched Mom's heart that she sung it on her FM, must be something so meaningful to her and dedicated to somebody he will love till eternity:) Thanks sissy for sharing again and again...

@miss_Addm Wow, seems that throwback is the trend nowadays on our thread, the more older much better, right? @griz4567 How i appreciate and missed Dad during those days that I haven't known him for a very long time.:( Thanks sissy for digging some things that i haven't seen for awhile, well appreciated my siblings..:wub:

We'll have lots of things to catch up this November fever..We'll reach 45 degrees of hotness once all the magazines have been translated already, thanks in advance (whoever could share with us in the thread).. btw, your WAITING is now over, Dad is the answered prayer that you've been longing for.. I said all the wonderful things that i wanted about him, and HIS FM adds more spice of many good things ... He is truly a gentleman, a very good guy!!! He's really worth waiting for Mom!!!!:)

Guest Yammylicious

@hajiwonina2015 I'm not that so familiar with Dad's previous relationship, it's better that an avid fan of LJW would care to answer your concern cause I don't really know that dumped thing much, anyone who could reply to her question pleaseee... thanks...;)

Guest Yammylicious

12207608_942692499111974_1134208149_o.jp

Embedded image permalink

ctto: @ferlycious on page 94 for LJW's pix

I just love seeing them together with the same gloves... Gloves couple? I miss them everyday!;)

This is a coincidence? (cause it's almost the same)

hummmmm...Their taste is just the same:wub:

I read somewhere that actually LJW was dumped by his two ex girlfriends, was it true? How can there be a girl want to dump him as a boyfriend ? What's really happening with them to break LJW's heart like that ? I am very curious about his two previous relationships. 

i am not sure where you read it but i hope i am not the one who started it. Quite awhile ago i said he was likely dumped because both times he look rather down after the relationships ended. With gong hyo jin, he was even quoted as saying to a reporter that he will not answer any questions with regards to her.

but we will never know what actually happened.they could have split on mutual terms or drifted apart. During the year when his 2nd relationship went public, both parties were involved in dramas and were quite busy so its hard to maintain a relationship when both have tough schedules.

in anycase he may look irresistable to us but we wont know how he is in a relationship and the people he dated are gorgeous in their own right so they may have a different way of looking at things.

we should really start analysing the chances of hjw n lju appearing in the year end awards. I dont have the time to go thru the list of drama sbs had this year.maybe someone can have a look. See how they do it last year, who may get the daesang this year, the high ratings dramas actors, to get a feel of who may be invited.

I read somewhere that actually LJW was dumped by his two ex girlfriends, was it true? How can there be a girl want to dump him as a boyfriend ? What's really happening with them to break LJW's heart like that ? I am very curious about his two previous relationships. 

i am not sure where you read it but i hope i am not the one who started it. Quite awhile ago i said he was likely dumped because both times he look rather down after the relationships ended. With gong hyo jin, he was even quoted as saying to a reporter that he will not answer any questions with regards to her.

but we will never know what actually happened.they could have split on mutual terms or drifted apart. During the year when his 2nd relationship went public, both parties were involved in dramas and were quite busy so its hard to maintain a relationship when both have tough schedules.

in anycase he may look irresistable to us but we wont know how he is in a relationship and the people he dated are gorgeous in their own right so they may have a different way of looking at things.

we should really start analysing the chances of hjw n lju appearing in the year end awards. I dont have the time to go thru the list of drama sbs had this year.maybe someone can have a look. See how they do it last year, who may get the daesang this year, the high ratings dramas actors, to get a feel of who may be invited.

I saw an article like this...too bad it's not translated into english.... but I think it talks about his past relationships...
http://yurajun.tistory.com/2473

hmm, all these articles doesnt even allow for copying to google translate.... time to hunt for a korean translator..B)

actually for the first part I asked cheshirecat1023 to translate it which talks about LJW personally and his mom's advice... and she did it.

So, I think it too much already if I included it hahaha... I hope some another soul could help :) 

oh @miss addm, i love your video of lee jin wook's fan meeting, he is so cute!!. And so comfortable with his fans. i read somewhere that the reason why gong hyo jin broke up with him was because she wasn't really in love with him, she had just broken off with her ex. when she started with our nice LJW. There was a large age difference with the first one as well.- i think 6-7 years, so maybe differing ideals led to their breakup. Who knows, It's all in the past, let's just hope he is 3rd time lucky with Ha ji won.!!

Guest Yammylicious

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Ha Ji Won attends FENDI Seoul Peekaboo Project Opening Event

And she's so right>>>> ctto: cheshirecat via twitter... She's so damn gorgeous... omooooo...

Guest griz4567

Wow it's really great that both Jinuk and Jiwon is featured for elle korea november issue:D Because of that, here is our couple's "GOODNIGHT ELLE" video... super cute and charming... both of you Mom and Dad eeeeeeeeeeeeh:wub:

CTTO

both wearing a turtle neck... LOOOOVE IT!!!! :wub:

Archived