• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everyone,  hope everybody had a lovely Christmas!

Lee Jin Wook has commenced filming for GMB.  His company updated his schedule for Dec 21 to 27.

Seems like they are going Thailand for filming.

Altho the chances are low, I am still hoping he will attend the SBS acting award.

Oh the more important news I want to share is that GMB will be directed by Han Hee of MBC. Han Hee also directed HJW for Empress Ki, so now 1 + 1 has more things to talk about now. hee hee

hey did u guys know that our drama and our couple are nominated in the 11th soompi awards! i think its such an honour, there were so many good dramas this year and our drama is nominated for several categories! Please go vote!

@ferlycious : I can't watch your Youtube video about LJW's kiss and smile, it's said that the uploader haven't made the video available in my country. Could you give me a link to be able to watch your video ? I am very curious about the video :-)

Thank you very much in advance.

Have a nice holiday to you all, tomorrow is a new year celebration....I hope a very good news with our couple :wub:

On 12/31/2015 at 7:27 PM, hajiwonina2015 said:

@ferlycious : I can't watch your Youtube video about LJW's kiss and smile, it's said that the uploader haven't made the video available in my country. Could you give me a link to be able to watch your video ? I am very curious about the video :-)

Thank you very much in advance.

Have a nice holiday to you all, tomorrow is a new year celebration....I hope a very good news with our couple :wub:

Hi you can watch the BTS of this kissing scene (or others BTS) here http://dai.ly/x318e93

it's around 02:10-02:13 and after that the PD-nim and the staff teasing him with that kiss-smile :)

Guest Yammylicious

Condolence to the passing of her father HA JI WON at dawn Jan. 2, 2016 due to heart attack. 

STAY STRONG MOM, HE'S NOW FINALLY HOME WITH THE LORD.

CONDOLENCE TO THE WHOLE FAMILY:confused:

Condolence to HJW n all her family, always be strong n optimistic for the bright future. I hope HJW will meet her loving soulmate who can make her happy again. I remember she once told in an interview that she wants a husband who is like her dad who is caring, can cook n can make her laugh or happy. I think Choice Won's characters are all fit with her dreams of a lover. Do you think LJW also has Choi Won's characters ? I very much hope so.

Guest miss_Addm

It's very saddening to hear ha ji won's father passing.. I can never imagine her being lonely.

She's always cheerful and bubbly!

Condolences to her family!:(

I remember this song being played in the drama but forgot which episode. Part of the song goes "If I needed you would you come to me, would you come to me for to ease my pain.." Did LJW come? For sure he did and comforted her!

I miss them heaps!:(

Was really sorry to hear the HJW's father passed away suddenly.

Then again, he passed on without much pain which in some sense its a blessing vs many old folks who suffer for years from illnesses.

Well and the unfortunate thing is that Lee Jin Wook is busy with his upcoming drama and I read that they will depart for Phuket very soon to film for a whole month *gasp*

But life is life, its hard to get timing right and I hope everybody looks on the bright side (me included).

Guest Yammylicious

wlWiYWz.jpg

I don't know much but I do miss you Mom and Dad. I miss you to bits. I miss you being together.;)

I pray to our Heavenly Father to overcome what you've been going through right now, HJW. That He may protect your heart and soul to whatever pain you are experiencing atm. That eventually you may see the light after the darkest hours ...

I'll wait till you get back ... looking forward for a more stronger and happier HJW as ever. It may take perfect time I know .. and I don't mind how long ..... Just be back again with a more livelier and bubbly HJW. Then and now, your fans love you more than you'll ever know...

I love you unconditionally and ... like all of us ... We pray for your come back... We're with you in spirit Mom...

I miss you both, terribly...:):(

Guest Yammylicious
16 hours ago, hajiwonina2015 said:

I am very much wondering, did LJW also come to the funeral of HJW's father like the other her co-stars ? I read that Hyun Bin, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Seung Gi, etc came, but there's no news about LJW. Where is LJW now ?

I believe He do drop by at the wake or even made phone calls to send his condolences to the family. I think LJW heads to Phuket Thailand last night for a shooting of their GMB .. Life has to go on between them separately for now...:) I just hope they still do communicate whenever there's a chance...

Guest Yammylicious

Episode 16 of TTWWNIL, I just miss our 1+1 couple..

Way to start my morning right... A blessed morning to all!!!!!

ctto: the owner

Guest Yammylicious

Because i miss them everyday, just wanna go back to the times when they're both FEELING IN LOVE!!!

I believe these are all a part of their promotions of TTWWNIL... Its beyond acting though.. It comes out naturally...

Spoiler

gLzGGCx.jpg

hhe9vRG.jpg

Spoiler

mV5wswm.jpg

qS1PUjY.jpg

GGahZ7P.jpg

Those pictures were absolutely a piece of themselves acting their hearts out loud...:wub::wub::wub:

Good morning siblings...:)

I prefer them to be acting like they aren't in love but in reality they are in love, than they are acting like falling in love but in reality they are not. Do you understand what I meant, right ? It's like between Jun Matsumoto and Mao Inoue who are in love for almost 10 years, but they have been acting like they just friends :wub:

I do hope HJW will find her soulmate very soon to replace her father's caring and love for her.

Archived