Guest Yammylicious

I just remember this thru Dad at 3 meals a day:

"I'm not an interesting person. Also I'm not someone who steps in to initiate something. But I work well once I'm into it" 

And Mom also (ctto: ferlycious on page 94 of this thread)

Ha Ji Won believes in love at first sight, but since she’s shy, even when meeting a man she admires, she doesn’t take the initiative.

Both of you don't want to take the initiative?:wub: LOL!What the signs like in relationships

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, do you think one of them has already taken the initiative about their loving relationship or not yet ? I am just wondering because it looks like they are drifting apart. HJW is back with her super busy schedule, while LJW is also busy enjoying his holiday with his friends, including several pretty girls in Paris n London 

Guest Yammylicious

@hajiwonina2015 Who knows, it might be HJW? LJW? or both at the same time? It's not like they were drifting apart, being an actor and actress in Korea is a serious role. but that doesn't mean they don't have communication at all. Remember they are the Ninja couple doing ninja moves, right? We'll have to patiently wait this December for some updates like Confession day and hopefully an SBS awards for them and btw an ELLE article of Dad this month? hummmmmm....

They've been very busy apart but it's just a  text and call away between them. Mom is already now in Korea. How about Dad? Is he already in Korea too?

Smile sibling and always look on a brighter side.. Its better that they've been quiet while dating, right?

22562435994_39b3ccb03b_o.jpg

She looks younger and prettier nowadays. Maybe because she is happier with her new boyfriend ? :wub:

@ Yammylicious: I hope so too. It's better quietly dating but long lasting, than publicly dating but short lasting like several Korean celebrity couples. Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao of Japan also very quietly dating for almost 10 years before the media start publishing their relationships. I have felt from their drama together : Hana Yori Dango that they have been attracted to each other, because the changing behaviour of Matsumoto Jun around Inoue Mao. He was usually very serious and sarcastic person, even sadistic according to some people, but he is totally humorous and funny, talkative, and very caring around Inoue Mao.

I can also see that changing behaviour of LJW around HJW. He was usually very serious and quiet, but he can be humorous and talkative around HJW. Is it also the sign that LJW has fallen in love with HJW like Matsumoto has fallen in love with Inoue Mao ? :wub:

This link is about LJW's mind on relationship. What do you think, sisters ?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/16/lee-jin-wook-talks-about-his-relationship-philosophy-in-an-elle-pictorial-interview/

I quote here from the article:

While he is probably the most well-known “guy friend,” he asserted, “I don’t want to be called that. I want to be called a boyfriend, a lover.” However, he also added, “Nonetheless, I don’t really think that I’m cut out to be a boyfriend. I don’t think anything is really set until you’re married.”

I am still a little bit confused with his words, is he saying that he doesn't want to be a boyfriend with only one girl until he is married ? I hope not so

Guest Yammylicious

Embedded image permalink

TTWNIL (Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook) will be aired in Taiwan via Star TV premieres Dec 7, 2015 - Mon to Fri 10:00 PM

Nice one. :wub::wub::wub:Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and now in Taiwan. Sooner in the Philippines!!!!

ctto: cheshirecat1023 via twitter

Guest miss_Addm

Those are lovely photos @Yammylicious.. But I am still very hopeful and patiently waiting for the bts videos..huhu I hope there are lots! Spill the beans Sbs! I've gone crazy already.. I can manage the insanity very well!hehe.. 

How did the drama went in other countries? Massively missing them!!!

Guest Yammylicious

@miss_Addm hi sissy:).. Yes, we're all hopeful souls for now.. Looking forward for a jackpot updates this December..

So quiet on this thread but I'm afraid for a stampede attack next month hehe...

Fighting Mom and Dad!:wub: 

LOVE GOAL...

Guest Yammylicious

Embedded image permalink  Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

.... Queen of the goddess ... HA-JI-WON

"Stay happy and healthy.. I love you for having a kind and pure heart especially to your fans... ":wub:

ctto: ladykate1023 via twitter

Guest Yammylicious

@hajiwonina2015 We really miss them so much that all I am hoping, wishing and praying for now is that they ended like this in reality.

Anyway, Fairy Tales do come true..

SypYkrZ.jpg

mjNxY16.jpg

Our 1+1 couple, our Sun and Earth, Their Fate and Destiny, 1023FANSDATE

I still think ljw chose the date 1023  for his fans meet  it must be a link to both of them n a very special meaning :wub:hopefully next yr they can have  a couple  celebr:Daction .Though it's very quiet here , wishing for a surprise 1+1 couple finally reel to real!Lee jin wook's lady Ha ji won  send from heaven haha!

Archived