• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest devilangelish

Hi everyone! Im a little late on finishing the drama but i loved it! Im a big fan of Jiwonnie which was why i started watching this and fellbin love with Lee Jin Wook's acting too! His eyes and smile... omo.

is thereqnywhere tat i can watch all the bts videos? I managed to watch the first one but the 2nd was rekived and the third wasnt made available in Singapore. Can anybody share where i can watch the rest?

Btw I think both of them were really being themselves in the drama, just following the written storyline. Which was why the drama wasnt affected even though they changed pd and writers so many times! And i really think both of them match each other alot. Im so upset that LJW didnt take up the movie with her so we can watch them together again and they could have had more opportunities to work tgt and learb more about each other.... and hopefully really fall in love  :P

Guest griz4567

Welcome @devilangelish here in our couple's thread!:lol: You're right that most of the scenes especially the last two episodes are not acting but naturally done by them and their real feelings with each other. You'll see it more in their bts and other vids like KOON +cough+ EVENT +cough+ and other interviews before and after the drama hehe:D It's really sad that Jinuk didn't push through with the movie but we never know maybe a better project with them together again is in the making LOL +fingers cross+

I don't know if this link would be available in your country but most of their bts and other vids with them is in this link:

CTTO:

http://i.youku.com/u/UOTI0ODk0MTY=/videos

or you could try watching it in sbs website. Happy watching!:) 1+1 couple fighting!:wub:

@qwenli wow Mom is really making us read between the lines. Is it just me but even the colors in the drawing are chronologically the same with Jinuk's pic? Hmmmm mom why make the rain looks like a rainbow? Well only these lovebirds would know the true meaning of her post hihihi:rolleyes:

@Yammylicious Omo even instyle is shipping them? I bet they know something... a very fishy and juicy thing between them LOL:P they don't really need to tag that Jiwon is Jinuk's lady if they didn't notice or know anything between them, do they? Oooooooh Mom and Dad your love is too strong and real it reflects with everybody even magazines ships you now hahahaha :wub:

Oh and Jiwon is so gorgeous and very beautiful in High cut mag. She's getting even more breathtaking these days..LOL with the cat and dog unable to resist Jinuk's honey eyes hehe.... both Mom and Dad is very blooming since they did the drama... being with someone that makes you happy could really do that! Hoping for an everlasting love ninja couple!:lol:

Guest Yammylicious

@qwenli Thanks for posting it on your blog... Juicy updates to all of us shippers. @ferlycious you never fail us as always.. Thanks much.

@devilangelish Welcome welcome welcome everyone... You mean the dailymotion is prohibited in your country? Almost all of the bts were posted here in our thread and @griz4567 sent link for you to watch, Thanks for that sibling.

Sissy, as we always claimed, they're really into something, They're In love ever since:wub: Every post and connections they have posted is dugeun~dugeun,, Fate, Destiny, Meant-to-be, what else to say??? :D All we have to do now is to wait for the right timing and let them shout to the whole world "Yes, we are exclusively dating each other.", or "Yes, I'm exclusively HIS" or "Yes, I'm exclusively HERS". @miss_Addm do we need to say more? :wub: Can't wait for that RIGHT TIMING!!!!!:w00t:

Guest Yammylicious

11012135_620787978063774_549577815433078

ctto: Lee Jin Wook Intl FB page

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Its caption: #leejinwooklondon

Dad must be enjoying and having fun.. Miss you!;)

ctto: Chshirecat via twitter

GW6E0Iz.jpg

So simple yet Soooo sexy and very beautiful in white :wub:

Similar with LJW who is also so simple yet so manly and sexy in white :-)

Does anybody know what is/are inside the jelly pack that HJW always uses so far ? I think it's J-One jelly pack, right ?

I am very curious what are the ingredients inside that can make HJW face so smooth like baby face :wub:

PSrlcuS.jpg

Guest Yammylicious

LJW's favourite place for his holiday is Paris, so is HJW's. Maybe they have a lovely appointment there uknown to media or their fans ? :wub:

I love that thought dear:wub: Ninja moves ever.

Guest Yammylicious

Is there no update about them nowadays ? They really move like ninja ? I miss their loving interactions so much :wub:

No worries as long as we claimed that there's love in their hearts towards each other, all we have to  do is believe.:wub:

Fighting.

Guest Yammylicious

Gorgeously stunning human being..:wub:

Embedded image permalink

ctto: cheshirecat via twitter

When beauty pours out so hard in this world, you catch it all, OMG!:wub:

Archived