The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest nessa

^---- you can find it in iyagi or maysialee's clubbox.

wwwa: yes she sang live to all of her songs! I was so happy! And guess what? She performed a ballad song! woohoo! I was so happy to hear it, her voice was just beautiful! I <3 it. I don't know what song it was tho T_T. And she perf. part of Two of Us, and that second song she promoted from her second album. Her perf. was awesome ^^, although she was a bit tired, but that's okay, she did so well in her ballad that it didnt matter ^^

I'm trying to get my video cutter program to work but it's being an richard simmons right now, I want to cut the video so you guys can watch!

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Thank you soooo much!!!!

I'll be waiting for your cut of Chae Yeon's performance!!

Can't wait to hear Chae Yeon sing a ballad again, its really been a long time since I heard her sing a ballad song!!!! And Chae Yeon's probably the only dance artist in the whole show who sang live for all of her songs, all the artists I watched so far had at least one song that they lipsynced in.

Guest s3imaDen

when's tat mnet countdown?? O_O

i'm totally lost T_T

i wanna listen to her sing ballad..

never heard her sing a ballad song during performance b4.. ekekekke

Guest Lis_424

hahha... thank you...and you're welcome... I'm too obsess with CY now ... lol

oh yeah, about that LL episode, does anyone have the second part in LQ ??? if you do, can you ul it to FF, MU or something ??? 'cause the link in LL thread is dead and cb link won't start ... soo.... please ... if you have it please ul it ?? :blush:

im soo sorry i had the LQ before and then when i got the HQ .. i deleted the LQ .. =__=

wwwa: yes she sang live to all of her songs! I was so happy! And guess what? She performed a ballad song! woohoo! I was so happy to hear it, her voice was just beautiful! I <3 it. I don't know what song it was tho T_T. And she perf. part of Two of Us, and that second song she promoted from her second album. Her perf. was awesome ^^, although she was a bit tired, but that's okay, she did so well in her ballad that it didnt matter ^^

I'm trying to get my video cutter program to work but it's being an richard simmons right now, I want to cut the video so you guys can watch!

OMG!! i just got the 2nd part of Mnet countdown performance!! still gotta download the first part~~ i luv her ballad song !! it's soo soothing.. her voice .. and i think it's in japanese the song!! her japanese is really good!! during hosing .. she talked a lot on jap ~ (well she did debuted and started her carreer in japan ^_^) maybe b/c she know japanese that is why she is the MC???..anyway i'm so proud of her ~~ and i really enjoy her simple outfit .. not too really revealing yet also showing some legs~~ CHAE YEON FIGHTING~

p.s Mnet Countdown is a singing show in Korea?? .. but this time it's held in Japan for some reasons.. im not quite sure too

Clubbox drive me crazy right now

I'm d/ling Mnet part2 (part with chaeyeon), and now it's freezing at 84%!!!

I desire to see chae yeon!! What should I do? >_<

Guest Platinum

Her ballad was in Japanese!!!

and she sang OhJikNuh... (but the rock version)

and DoohlEeSuh...

all live!!! so proud of her... so sad they cut her songs so short though, and she messed up the lyrics for doohleesuh... so cute >.<

Just watching it

What is the name of that Japanese song?

I love this concert >_<

That's what i think she was mess up the lyrics, but so cute!!!

for two of us and only you, I think she sang better when she performed in korea. Maybe because she did not perform these songs for long time.

Over all very impressive

3 songs in 1

Speaking Janpanese and Singing Japanese song

Our unnie is the best

Chae Yeon Fighting!!!!

Guest sunnyz1

Chaeyeon's great pics~~~

hosting Mnet performence in Japan~~

http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data3/2006/04/16...202254_file.bmp

http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data2/2006/04/16...329328_file.bmp

http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data2/2006/04/16...612939_file.bmp

credit:love cy most in jksky~~~

Chae yeon and NRG~~~

http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data3/2005/12/02...970851_file.jpg

http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data1/2005/12/02...361647_file.jpg

http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data1/2006/01/05...361198_file.jpg

credit:xajh 2008 in jksky

just found some nice pics from unnie's korean website and some Chinesewebsite~~~

1145018328571988_file.jpg

1145187744885310_file.JPG

1145011140316594_file.jpg

1145011275269167_file.JPG

credit: veronica_t in jksky and chaeyeon's cy

That's what i think she was mess up the lyrics, but so cute!!!

for two of us and only you, I think she sang better when she performed in korea. Maybe because she did not perform these songs for long time.

Over all very impressive

3 songs in 1

After watch other singers sang, I want to take my words back. It's because of microphone and sound system!!!

sunnyz1, Thank you for pictures cy is so pretty. I like the first one

Guest sunnyz1

1145011842012055_file.jpg

1145011605803657_file.jpg

1145012059831613_file.JPG

1145011471528643_file.jpg

1145011644003347_file.jpg

1145011329716554_file.jpg

1145011300795692_file.JPG

credit: veronica_t in jksky

sunnyz1, Thank you for pictures cy is so pretty. I like the first one

I'm so happy that you like them~~~

I also PO these in NUENG's website~~

Guest pinklegirl007

Thanks everyone for the beautiful pics of our Chae Yeon unnie!!

Does anyone have pic of her performance though??

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

UNNIE looks soo freaken gorgeous! WAAHHh I'm soo jealous!! I can't wait till the dl is done so I can dl it :)....

Unnie will be in LL next week! I know she'll get Tei...so I'm sad. I don't know if I'll watch it. Unless there's a love triangle :D

Guest pinklegirl007

^I'm uploading them now

I'll post them soon

Thank you so much!!! :w00t:

I've been waiting all day...

Checking every clubbox, every hour for the m.net Japan countdown that isn't avi! LOL

I'm really excited and am expecting a lot, now that so many people aren't praising Chae Yeon's performance!!! :D

Guest ohiloveit

^Ehehe who knows, maybe a love triangle will happen~ :D

Thanks for those beautiful pictures sunnyz1! I never saw them before, but Chae Yeon looks great!

I'm just about finish downloading her performance on Mnet~

Ballad song , Can't wait to heard . I love Chae Yeon unnie's voice

Guest Lis_424

sunnyz1.. thx soo much for the pix!! many i hvn't seen before !! my fav is also the the first pic!! so pretty with the flower on her hair XD

THx wwwa for the caps!! just lovely~~~