Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

^henry ah!!*~ that's so sweet!!*~ haha.~ :P cute cute!!~ what a cool combination..~ lets see...:

Even though it's been "already a year," "little by little" you amaze me still henry ah!!~ gah... "time flies by" i guess..... :P

so*~---> i wonder how they've been... i'm really anxious for their albums!!*~ wheee~ we'll see and wait... :P

--BROWN EYES!!!*~

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stella_mun

I love Yoon Gun's voice so much!^^

His song "Saranghandamyon" such a masterpiece that can only suit by his voice. Actually, I like Yoon Gun first and then later I found out about Brown Eyes and started liking them too^^

I felt so sorry and regreting their breakups.

I was just listening to "Already A Year" over and over.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, does anyone have the link to download their MV? Mind PM-ing me, maybe..?^^thank u so much before^^

^aren't we all so lucky that they are still around and singing for us?? :phew: you are so lucky!!-- i'm so lucky!! haha :P no one could've sung Saranghandamyon better than yoongun :rolleyes: hehe.~ lovely voice...

awe..no, i don't have the links to pm to you :( .. but yes~ if anyone does have the links, you can mention it here for us to pm you :) .

YAY!!~ thanks again henry--> for ANTHEM and TEAM's songs!!~* :D you are too awesome!!-

BROWN EYES JJANG FOREVER!!!*~

Guest superstar`kiss

even those its "already one year", my "reason 4 breathing" is cuz i found u, songie_ryu, =] haha

Sheesh!

So this was what song was telling me about!!!

**cries** You SO SWEET!! *sniff*sniff*

Guest Airine Pratama

I had read almost all the pages here ... and so many compliment for Brown Eyes.

I think i'm left behind coz i don't know them beside that Naul is Han Hye Jin's boyfriend?

Anybody can help me, i want to listen their songs. Where can i download?

Do they sang for drama/movie OST so i can get them in the k-movies OST thread. I know YoonGun did Sad Sonata OST. But i really want to listen Brown Eyes song (of both Naul & YoonGun sing together).

Thanks alot ^^

I had read almost all the pages here ... and so many compliment for Brown Eyes.

I think i'm left behind coz i don't know them beside that Naul is Han Hye Jin's boyfriend?

Anybody can help me, i want to listen their songs. Where can i download?

Do they sang for drama/movie OST so i can get them in the k-movies OST thread. I know YoonGun did Sad Sonata OST. But i really want to listen Brown Eyes song (of both Naul & YoonGun sing together).

Thanks alot ^^

yes yes--> thanks so much for reading ALL THE WAY to this page!!~ haha :P so sweet~ i really recommend you buy their albums!~ :D they're really really worth it..~ i got my copies @ yesasia.com-- there should be samples @ some sites too-- but i haven't really searched for samples yet >_< hehe.~ there was a site i put back a couple pages back..~ where there were songs/mvs of BrownEyes--> their bigger hit!!*~ hehe.~

please let us know where we can sample music of Brown Eyes.~ :P downloading should be dealt in PMs okies??~ but let us know if you've any files you'd like to share!!~ :)

-BROWN EYES ROCK!!*~

Guest Airine Pratama

yes yes--> thanks so much for reading ALL THE WAY to this page!!~ haha :P so sweet~ i really recommend you buy their albums!~ :D they're really really worth it..~ i got my copies @ yesasia.com-- there should be samples @ some sites too-- but i haven't really searched for samples yet >_< hehe.~ there was a site i put back a couple pages back..~ where there were songs/mvs of BrownEyes--> their bigger hit!!*~ hehe.~

please let us know where we can sample music of Brown Eyes.~ :P downloading should be dealt in PMs okies??~ but let us know if you've any files you'd like to share!!~ :)

-BROWN EYES ROCK!!*~

You mean songs that i want to listen?

Actually i don't know ... so any song will be OK ^^

I believe Brown Eyes one of Korea's best singers, everybody said so :) ...

Now, i start to listen to real singers ( i mean those with great voices not just pretty faces :P ), since SG Wannabe impressed me alot ^^

You mean songs that i want to listen?

Actually i don't know ... so any song will be OK ^^

I believe Brown Eyes one of Korea's best singers, everybody said so ...

Now, i start to listen to real singers ( i mean those with great voices not just pretty faces ), since SG Wannabe impressed me alot ^^

yeah.~ b/c i dunno where you can d/l it hehe.~ (reminder: d/l should go through personal messaging ^_^ ) but either way---> you'll love their music!!~ have you listened to YoonGun in the OST thread yet??~ :P

Risse: hehe.~ we all miss them too!~ :tears:

Brown Eyes jjang!!

AiRiNe<3KDW: well well!!~ i got a link where you can d/l and listen to Alread One Year.~ hehe~* i still really recommend for you to buy their albums instead, so i'll j/ give you a link so you can hear "ALREADY A YEAR" hehe~ love love it!!~ will send it to you.-->

Anyone have a list of all their awards they've won since they were around?? i was thinking of finding it--> but i never have the time :( ..~ hehe--> i have the clip of when they won some kind of award~ but i forgot what specific award it was haha :P what a nice fan i am <_> :P .~ but yes!!~ i want to update the 1st page w/ their awards etc.~ so please share if you know of any!!~ :D

BROWN EYES!!~ --> jjang!!~ hehe

Guest Coc0 Kimbo

isnt yoon gun gay?? I read that in the news paper last summer>.< NE ways-.- I still LOVE their music!!!! they are like seriously sooo talented!!

^haha. i j/ have a feeling they WILL come back.. j/ not anytime near... although........ that wouldn't be a problem w/ me anyhow.. :rolleyes: haha.~

HAPPY [late] VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE BROWN EYES FANS AND TO YOON GUN AND NAUL THEMSELVES!!!*~ :wub:

hmm... i wonder what they did... :sweatingbullets: haha :lol:

Guest m@m@cit@

"i remember falling in love with the song "Already One Year"... I didnt know who sang it... i fell in love with Yoon Gun's voice right when he started singing the second verse of the song.... i had to know who sang the song... and it was them... oh so talented... but then.... then.... i found out they were not longer together..... but i still loved Yoon Gun... i bought his Cd and listen to the OST of Sad Love song... and loved him even more.... he is so talented.

I havent heard any of Na Ul single stuff but i bet he is great...

^awe.. love that feeling when i hear yoongun's beginning vocals in the 2nd verse-- it's so like.... :w00t: haha. same w/ naul!~ haha :lol: j/ so breathtaking.. :tears: i felt so sad when i heard about their group no longer together :( ... but then, it made me sooooo happy when i caught up w/ them!!~ YoonGun's 3 albums are sooo good!!~ i never regret buying them ever b/c he always has something special in each one... :rolleyes: and he composes them too!! --so since you love browneyes so much, you should DEFINITELY get a hold of Naul's album. It's based on oldies-- and he remade them!~* love remakes... hehe....

speaking of remakes!!~ there are soooo MANY remakes of Already A Year!!!~ isn't there??? omgoshies... i get sooo excited when i hear them also---- b/c-- b/c---b/c it was written by YOON GUN and uh.. SUNG BY BROWN EYES!!~ :w00t: haha. i always get excited!! :P but i always love the original more :sweatingbullets: -- wow.. it's like.. so honorable y'know?? haha :P

Brown Eyes jjang!!~* B)

speaking

Guest superstar`kiss

Man....

I've been watching the "Sad Love Story" and i've been hearing YoonGun all this week... his voice is SO GOOD for the ears...!! I've been getting A's on my math tests cause i listend to YoonGun in the morning...or is it just a coincedence..??

heehee, anyhow!

BROWN EYES JJANG!!!

----

WooWoo!!

I won page 8!!!

Archived